Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 PM

Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath (17959 Views)

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes / 10 Helpful Ways To Stop Bad Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by Revolva(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2018
Bad breath is an embarrassing condition caused by bacterias that breed beneath the surface of the tongue and often the throat area. It is important for you to fix it to prevent mouth odour.  i shares 5 ways you can solve and get rid of the issue of bad breath.

Hydrate

Drinking enough water is one of the simplest steps you can take to curb bad breath. When your mouth doesn't have enough moisture to produce saliva, odour-causing bacteria can develop.

Clean your tongue

Cleaning your tongue can effectively decrease halitosis-causing compounds. These compounds form on your tongue and in your mouth when bacteria and amino acids combine, releasing an unpleasant smell. So cleaning your tongue regularly is important in fighting bad breath.

Fruits and vegetable

Eating fibrous fruits and vegetables like apples, bananas, oranges, potatoes among others help moisten the mouth and remove the bacteria in the mouth, thus helping you get rid of mouth odour.

Good oral hygiene

Good oral care is another important way to deal with bad breath. So, brush your teeth at least twice a day (in the morning when you wake and at night before you sleep). It is very important you don’t neglect to brush your teeth at night because while you sleep little or no saliva is being produced.

Use a mouth rinse

Use a mouth rinse after every meal. This helps reduce gingivitis and freshens breath. Mouthrinse alone is not an effective remedy but should be used in addition to regular brushing and flossing.

c

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by Skyfornia(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2018
Noted
Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by MaxelSilva(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2018
This Guy sitting next to me must read this post.. My nose has been subjected to This Inhumane Condition since I boarded this Mile 2 bus..

29 Likes

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by franchasng: 11:02am On May 12, 2018
Revolva:
Bad breath is an embarrassing condition caused by bacterias that breed beneath the surface of the tongue and often the throat area. It is important for you to fix it to prevent mouth odour.  i shares 5 ways you can solve and get rid of the issue of bad breath.

Hydrate

Drinking enough water is one of the simplest steps you can take to curb bad breath. When your mouth doesn't have enough moisture to produce saliva, odour-causing bacteria can develop.

Clean your tongue

Cleaning your tongue can effectively decrease halitosis-causing compounds. These compounds form on your tongue and in your mouth when bacteria and amino acids combine, releasing an unpleasant smell. So cleaning your tongue regularly is important in fighting bad breath.

Fruits and vegetable

Eating fibrous fruits and vegetables like apples, bananas, oranges, potatoes among others help moisten the mouth and remove the bacteria in the mouth, thus helping you get rid of mouth odour.

Good oral hygiene

Good oral care is another important way to deal with bad breath. So, brush your teeth at least twice a day (in the morning when you wake and at night before you sleep). It is very important you don’t neglect to brush your teeth at night because while you sleep little or no saliva is being produced.

Use a mouth rinse

Use a mouth rinse after every meal. This helps reduce gingivitis and freshens breath. Mouthrinse alone is not an effective remedy but should be used in addition to regular brushing and flossing.

c
1. Stop or reduce taking alcohol! Excessive alcohol intake makes your breath smell bad angry

2. Go for a liver check; sometimes liver disease can lead to bad smell or mouth ordor (google "Fetor hepaticus"wink

3. Don't brush before eating, brush after eating

4. Bad kidney or kidney disease can also cause bad breath

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by chyckxx(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2018
MaxelSilva:
This Guy sitting next to me must read this post.. My nose has been subjected to This Inhumane Condition since I boarded this Mile 2 bus..

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by Nwaohafia1: 11:02am On May 12, 2018
I don't wish anyone bad breath. You lose self confidence

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by Floryangel8: 11:03am On May 12, 2018
Don't forget pako, especially dogonyaro or Orin ata wink

10 Likes

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by eseveli(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2018
I just dey imagine Tinubu breath.... Lolz

6 Likes

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by Fmartin(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2018
op if these are the remedies you have up sleeves, then you have never meet a real case of halitosis

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2018
Sorru
Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by chinavs9ja(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2018
Kai....there is no good post again!

I am a good website designer, check my signature below
Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by invigilator(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2018
If some people open mouth ehn even sniper dey learn work! I don jam plenty for Lagos bus

1 Like

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by senatorshegsy5: 11:14am On May 12, 2018
Revolva:

Hydrate

Clean your tongue

Fruits and vegetable

Good oral hygiene

Use a mouth rinse

c
Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by ipobarecriminals: 11:17am On May 12, 2018
use alum plus salt in warm water to wash ur mouth b4 toothpaste. u can as well use bitter lemon. Avoid those 5 N 1 melicine hawkers here

1 Like

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by Goalnaldo(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
am telling you!
Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by Rich96: 11:24am On May 12, 2018
eseveli:

Igbo girls and Bad Breath!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by ProfDumbledor(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2018
This post will benefit Bola Tinubu a lot . His aides and friends on this platform should pls get this post across for him to read. He needs a cure for his mouth odour. Good job Op.

2 Likes

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by cantok(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2018
Elenu rirun..Mhhhmmmm
Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by ibori1(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2018
Rich96:

grin
Rich96:

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by enemachris(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2018
grin
MaxelSilva:
grin
Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2018
the best and most effective natural cure is to chew bitterkola as last thing in the night before you sleep....I bet you, your mouth will never smell that night or in the morning even if you have not brush your mouth dat morning..it's confirmed and I hv tried it and recommend it to many...
also to get fresh breath all day, try chewing 'imimi' birdfruit or so. .green in colour n red when it gets ripe. .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by lizzyfearless(f): 12:49pm On May 12, 2018
eseveli:
lolz....
Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by Enugufirstson(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2018
Quite an informative post
Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by omachimyk(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2018
How about Active probiotics heard it get rids of undigested food the gut and colon that also cause bad breadth.

1 Like

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by gentleguy1975: 12:58pm On May 12, 2018
Floryangel8:
Don't forget pako, especially dogonyaro or Orin ata wink
and not forgetting ayan,ayin,meyinro,Orin orogbo,emi gbegiand so on

1 Like

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by vertueptime: 12:59pm On May 12, 2018
Chewing gum is very effective
Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by tolexy007(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

i tell u...

2 Likes

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by joeyrayroy(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2018
Eat mangoes, those species that leaves strands in between the teeth,its a sweet way to floss grin

1 Like

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by emmydadave: 2:43pm On May 12, 2018
Please Guys What Are The Possible Solution To Brown Teeth. And Also I Hv This Tooth That Is Growing Out Of Place Hw Do I Correct Or Remove It.
Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by EagleScribes: 3:59pm On May 12, 2018
Clean up your guts too. Bad breath also comes from within the system.

Contact me for a lasting solution to mouth odour, oral thrush, mouth ulcers and any other dental issues.

Number is on the signature

Re: Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath by Pacyrus(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
the best and most effective natural cure is to chew bitterkola as last thing in the night before you sleep....I bet you, your mouth will never smell that night or in the morning even if you have not brush your mouth dat morning..it's confirmed and I hv tried it and recommend it to many...
also to get fresh breath all day, try chewing 'imimi' birdfruit or so. .green in colour n red when it gets ripe. .
onye Igbanke kiwu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temporary Blindness: Causes, Prevention And Treatment / Plz Help, I Love Drinking Black Bullet Drink. Does It Have Any Health Problem? / Who Do Doctors Go To When They Fall Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.