Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Soybeans Available For Sale, Delivery Within Nigeria. Payment On Delivery - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Soybeans Available For Sale, Delivery Within Nigeria. Payment On Delivery (431 Views)

Paddy Rice For Sale( Delivery No Pick Up) / 1000 Tons Of Soybeans Available (Payment on delivery) / Manganese Ore Available For Delivery Within Nigeria . Payment On Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soybeans Available For Sale, Delivery Within Nigeria. Payment On Delivery by OILSEF: 9:32am On May 12, 2018
WE HAVE SOYBEANS AVAILABLE FOR SALE, DELIVERY WITHIN NIGERIA.
PRICE: 200,000 NAIRA (PRICE IS SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE )
PAYMENT TERMS:PAYMENT ON
DELIVERY.
TRIAL DELIVERY : 30TONS
THEN WE CAN SIGN A CONTRACT
CONTACT MR VICTOR
WHATSAPP OR � :+2347060516413
Re: Soybeans Available For Sale, Delivery Within Nigeria. Payment On Delivery by petux(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hey mrphysics

I'm Peter. I read through the fiverr page, and I see that you are really active there then..

I'm trying to put these lockdown into good use by learning a skill before school resumes. I'm grounded on that skill to an extent now.

I was making research about opening an account on fiverr when I found out that they do ID verification. I read about it and find out that they require from me some documents. Unfortunately, I don't have the said document coz I'm still a student and I don't really need them right now..

Here are my questions :
1.) Can I use the Voters card of my big bro to the verification whenever it comes up?
2.) Does it have any repercussions?
3.) I don't know if you are still active on fiverr, but I want to ask if fiverr is still worth it now? Reason I asked is that I'm just trying to make something and I'm scared of going for it and at the end, failing.
4.) would appreciate if you have any advice for me.
Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Soybeans Available For Sale, Delivery Within Nigeria. Payment On Delivery by mrphysics(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
petux:
Hey mrphysics

I'm Peter. I read through the fiverr page, and I see that you are really active there then..

I'm trying to put these lockdown into good use by learning a skill before school resumes. I'm grounded on that skill to an extent now.

I was making research about opening an account on fiverr when I found out that they do ID verification. I read about it and find out that they require from me some documents. Unfortunately, I don't have the said document coz I'm still a student and I don't really need them right now..

Here are my questions :
1.) Can I use the Voters card of my big bro to the verification whenever it comes up?
2.) Does it have any repercussions?
3.) I don't know if you are still active on fiverr, but I want to ask if fiverr is still worth it now? Reason I asked is that I'm just trying to make something and I'm scared of going for it and at the end, failing.
4.) would appreciate if you have any advice for me.
Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yes to all of the above.

You can use your brothers identity, however, if are going to use a picture of human on Fiverr, then it must be that of your bro.

And yes, Fiverr is still worth it. Though difficult for us old sellers but great for new sellers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soybeans Available For Sale, Delivery Within Nigeria. Payment On Delivery by petux(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Soybeans Available For Sale, Delivery Within Nigeria. Payment On Delivery by petux(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
mrphysics:

Yes to all of the above.

You can use your brothers identity, however, if are going to use a picture of human on Fiverr, then it must be that of your bro.

And yes, Fiverr is still worth it. Though difficult for us old sellers but great for new sellers

Thanks for the words. It's a very big morale boost for me. I appreciate boss.
Re: Soybeans Available For Sale, Delivery Within Nigeria. Payment On Delivery by Ysakaws1: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2020
mrphysics:

Yes to all of the above.

Please are you saying new sellers are the ones getting the orders that have been reduced for we old sellers? I’m really fed up of this very low amount of orders this year. I need to know where the problem is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Soybeans Available For Sale, Delivery Within Nigeria. Payment On Delivery by mrphysics(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2020
Ysakaws1:

Please are you saying new sellers are the ones getting the orders that have been reduced for we old sellers? I’m really fed up of this very low amount of orders this year. I need to know where the problem is coming from.
Yes bro. New sellers are being promoted. Fiverr expected old sellers to have made enough clients that can sustain them. This is the only explanation I have for the sluggish sales this year.

I know someone that started during Pandemic, the person went on vacation because of orders. Lol

1 Like

Re: Soybeans Available For Sale, Delivery Within Nigeria. Payment On Delivery by NAGR: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2020
Do you sell herbal or agricultural-related products?

Take advantage of the opportunity to register on *https://community.agrobeam.com/* and upload your products to
have an online presence and connect with millions of buyers globally.

Also buyers can click on *www.agrobeam.com* to browse through, compare and select from a list of products of interest.

Be a part of the Online Agricultural Community.

Re: Soybeans Available For Sale, Delivery Within Nigeria. Payment On Delivery by juliusijidola: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Did you know that 95% of visitors find interest in your website when it is attractive to look at? Even when you do not pay attention to the other pages, the landing page is what makes or breaks the deal. Juliusijidola is your creative virtual Digital Marketing firm offers impressive and effective web design solutions for a wider reach and online exposure. When you have an attractive design, the right combination of colors, readable fonts as well as content that allows people to find interest in your website, everything goes smoothly.
We offer custom web design service to ensure best user experience on your website. We create feature-rich, interactive and awe-inspiring websites that are simple and easy to navigate as well. Our websites are designed to engage! We want to assist you in connecting with your clients and engage them in your brand. Our professional developers make it possible for your company to present your message uniquely and powerfully.

Check out feedback from our previous clients:
https://g.co/kgs/uaJnwB

For enquiries contact us on:
� 07012929844
� juliusijidola@yahoo.com
www.juliusiji.com
https:///2347012929844

Check us out on social media
FB: @Juliusijidola
IG: @ Juliusijidola

Julius ijidola Digital Consultant

Re: Soybeans Available For Sale, Delivery Within Nigeria. Payment On Delivery by LogTM: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
mrphysics:

Yes bro. New sellers are being promoted. Fiverr expected old sellers to have made enough clients that can sustain them. This is the only explanation I have for the sluggish sales this year.

I know someone that started during Pandemic, the person went on vacation because of orders. Lol
I'm very scared of freelance because it's just not very straight forward. I feel like it's a lot more like gambling because the probability of getting a client is not there.

I do web scraping. Can this be the cause?

(1) (Reply)

A Day Old Full Breed Foreign Turkeys Are Sale In Ibadan / Short Term Catfish Investment / Split Dry Ginger And Turmeric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.