Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Davido On Our Front Page. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davido On Our Front Page. (442 Views)

See How Fans Harrass Davido On Stage, Bouncers Come To His Rescue / Why Is The Whole Front Page All About Sex / Please Stop Pushing Irrelevant Post To Front Page. Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido On Our Front Page. by bomsilaga(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2018
Good morning Nairaland and good morning mods.
The way stories of Davido this and davido that makes front page is annoying and the same time disgusting.
Woke up this morning to see davido taking selfie, I mean not everyone here is a kid.
I am only doing this before one day we will see a topic: colour of davido's poop. Thank you
Re: Davido On Our Front Page. by Nobody: 9:39am On May 12, 2018
bomsilaga:
I mean not everyone here is a kid

For you to create this kinda thread, shows that you are nothing but a certified kid.
Re: Davido On Our Front Page. by bomsilaga(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2018
crazysaint:

For you to create this kinda thread, shows that you are nothing but a certified kid.

https://www.nairaland.com/4406132/anyone-been-able-see-jamb
You know when I wrote jamb?
Re: Davido On Our Front Page. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 12, 2018
bomsilaga:

You know when I wrote jamb?

Even if you wrote jamb in the days of Abraham, and i wrote mine today, that doesn't mean you're in anyway greater than me.

thank you.

(1) (Reply)

My Heart. My Love – Simi Makes A Heart Touching Post For Her Mom / Happy Month June / Timberland Boots(ok) For Sale Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.