Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Akinkunmi Taiwo, The Man That Designed Nigerian Flag Is 82 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akinkunmi Taiwo, The Man That Designed Nigerian Flag Is 82 (1988 Views)

Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun / Who Designed Nigerian Army’s Logo With Arabic Inscription On It? / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akinkunmi Taiwo, The Man That Designed Nigerian Flag Is 82 by sunky97: 9:47am On May 12, 2018
Join me to wish a great Nigerian, Pa Taiwo Akinkunmi, the man who designed Nigerian flag of green, white and green, a happy 82nd birthday.

Let's celebrate him!
Don't wait till he's dead

2 Likes

Re: Akinkunmi Taiwo, The Man That Designed Nigerian Flag Is 82 by Nobody: 9:53am On May 12, 2018
shocked

You mean the man who designed a boring green | white | green zoo flag?

I don't know what you'll do to the man who designed the most beautiful flag in the world and that's BIAFRA flag.
Re: Akinkunmi Taiwo, The Man That Designed Nigerian Flag Is 82 by Jackossky(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2018
crazysaint:
shocked

You mean the man who designed a boring green | white | green zoo flag?

I don't know what you'll do to the man who designed the most beautiful flag in the world and that's BIAFRA flag.
Delusion is real my friend.
Besides, you just proved it.
Re: Akinkunmi Taiwo, The Man That Designed Nigerian Flag Is 82 by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:34am On May 12, 2018
@ the poster above me,nice clap back cheesy
Re: Akinkunmi Taiwo, The Man That Designed Nigerian Flag Is 82 by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:41am On May 12, 2018
u cant call a green whit green a designe

that left our educational system arguing wether the colour is 2 or 3

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Oldest Universities In Nigeria / Davido Surprises His Second Daughter, Hailey As He Pick Her From School (VIDEO) / Moment The9jaboy Visits New Zealand & Uncovers The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.