Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 AM

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share (54044 Views)

Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] / I Just Discovered These Hot Selling Items You Can Import & Make 200% Profit / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Reeberry: 10:40pm On May 14, 2018
reminiscing:

No o,it was your neighbor! You think I am some person struggling with low self esteem that will come online to lie all in the bid to feel good?
But you and the neighbor dey runs things together.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Fourwinds: 10:08am On May 15, 2018
reminiscing:

That my period just arrived
OK...but it is not necessarily one buy it at that time..
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 15, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Yeah. I missed the second "I" cry cry . Please forgive me! It won't happen again.
Lol.
How are you?

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 15, 2018
Reeberry:
But you and the neighbor dey runs things together.
No na...Na wa o.He is even married.There is 3 of us ,we sit out once in a while,no strings attached.just friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by AKAYdammy(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2018
*SPARKLE! SPARKLE!! SPARKLE!!!*
��⚡✨���☀��⚡�
*SPARKLE CLEANING SERVICES is now here in ibadan*
*WE OFFER EXCELLENT AND RELIABLE SERVICES IN:*

*♢LAUNDRY SERVICES*
������������
�Wash and iron
�Wash and fold only
�Steam press or Iron only
�Dry cleaning
�Free Pick up and delivery
*♢CLEANING SERVICES*
������������
�Cleaning of rooms, offices and surrounding
�Weed control services
�Post constructions cleaning
*☆FUMIGATION SERVICES*
☀Fumigation of rooms and hostels
☀Pest and Insect control services
☀Make your environment germ-free
�You can contact us on
*08165223735 (�Whatsapp) or 09077768893*
*We are just a call away from giving you and your environment the sparkling and excellent touch you deserve at an affordable price.*
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by iammolise(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2018
descartes400:

I just tire. That's why I want to order my own pack of condoms from Lagos via konga.

cheesy
That'll be the best, very confidential... But I don't think online markets sell condoms though, do they .
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Doctormarrvin: 11:25pm On May 15, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol.
How are you?
I'm fine o. I know you're still "fine" sha even though you've stopped uploading photos. tongue
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Reeberry: 12:44am On May 16, 2018
reminiscing:

No na...Na wa o.He is even married.There is 3 of us ,we sit out once in a while,no strings attached.just friends
No wahala.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 6:32am On May 16, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
I'm fine o. I know you're still "fine" sha even though you've stopped uploading photos. tongue
Haha. No, I'm ugly now and that's why I stopped uploading pictures. I think it's something that came with adulthood. cry cry
Will you still like me like that? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Doctormarrvin: 9:49pm On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
Haha. No, I'm ugly now and that's why I stopped uploading pictures. I think it's something that came with adulthood. cry cry
Will you still like me like that? embarassed
Oh,adulthood cry . You're not alone. Since we've both discovered that adulthood played us, how about we make something out of adulthood grin. When should my people come see yours? C'mon! Give me assurance.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 5:21am On May 17, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Oh,adulthood cry . You're not alone. Since we've both discovered that adulthood played us, how about we make something out of adulthood grin. When should my people come see yours? C'mon! Give me assurance.
Shouldn't you be the one to give me assurance? grin

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Doctormarrvin: 12:00am On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Shouldn't you be the one to give me assurance? grin
A ring right? I've been thinking of that since I saw the new profile photo. A ring will make the perfect "assurance" tongue . My ancestors will be disappointed if I don't put a ring on it. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 3:14am On May 18, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
A ring right? I've been thinking of that since I saw the new profile photo. A ring will make the perfect "assurance" tongue . My ancestors will be disappointed if I don't put a ring on it. kiss
Hahahaha. Is ring the synonym for assurance? No, Porsche is. undecided

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Doctormarrvin: 10:13pm On May 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Hahahaha. Is ring the synonym for assurance? No, Porsche is. undecided
I thought of assuring you with a Porsche but then I reasoned you'll get angry and accuse me of trying to buy your love with gifts. It's a simple case of quid pro quo,assure me with two twin girls and I'll assure you with anything you want. Deal? kiss
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 10:30am On May 19, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
I thought of assuring you with a Porsche but then I reasoned you'll get angry and accuse me of trying to buy your love with gifts. It's a simple case of quid pro quo,assure me with two twin girls and I'll assure you with anything you want. Deal? kiss
Hahahahaha. Two twin girls? Kuku kill me nah. grin grin
I'm too young to carry baby now. embarassed embarassed
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Doctormarrvin: 1:03pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Hahahahaha. Two twin girls? Kuku kill me nah. grin grin
I'm too young to carry baby now. embarassed embarassed
Too young? I'm sure you meant that in moral sense not biological tongue . Maybe I'm not making the offer tantalizing enough. A house and a Porsche for one baby girl that looks like her mother(you) wink . Not even Mariinee can refuse that offer. grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 19, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Too young? I'm sure you meant that in moral sense not biological tongue . Maybe I'm not making the offer tantalizing enough. A house and a Porsche for one baby girl that looks like her mother(you) wink . Not even Mariinee can refuse that offer. grin
Hmm. embarassed embarassed
When can we meet? Should I send my address? Or, will you send yours? I'm ready anytime...
In my family, female children always look like their mothers. That's why I look like my mum too. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Doctormarrvin: 1:23pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Hmm. embarassed embarassed
When can we meet? Should I send my address? Or, will you send yours? I'm ready anytime...
In my family, female children always look like their mothers. That's why I look like my mum too. grin
grin grin grin
I'll like her to have your sense of humor too. grin grin I'll email you the address,you can come with your lawyers kiss ,so that they'll check the authenticity of the documents you'll have to sign. I'm serious though lol. I can give you the house and Porsche in cash if you want. What's money if it can't be spent on goddesses like you? embarassed
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 19, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
I'll like her to have your sense of humor too. grin grin I'll email you the address,you can come with your lawyers kiss ,so that they'll check the authenticity of the documents you'll have to sign. I'm serious though lol. I can give you the house and Porsche in cash if you want. What's money if it can't be spent on goddesses like you? embarassed
Hahaha. I should say the same of you. grin
You are hilarious. Give house and Porsche in cash? Lmao. Okay, I will be expecting the mail.wink

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Doctormarrvin: 1:45pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Hahaha. I should say the same for you. grin
You are hilarious. Give house and Porsche in cash? Lmao. Okay, I will be expecting the mail.wink
One last request. Facebook or instagram? You can always modify when you've given me. It's necessary at least for somebody that'll soon be mother of my future daughter. wink
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 19, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
One last request. Facebook or instagram? You can always modify when you've given me. It's necessary at least for somebody that'll soon be mother of my future daughter. wink
Lol. Just search Lawlahdey in Facebook's search box.

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Doctormarrvin: 2:32pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol. Just search Lawlahdey in Facebook's search box.
I am one facebook search away from true love. grin cheesy
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 19, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
I am one facebook search away from true love. grin cheesy
Lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Doctormarrvin: 2:41pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmao. grin
I saw alot of lawlahday's. Non was mariinee embarassed
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by roqrules04(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2018
I love these guys convo above smiley. You too can make a beautiful couple wink
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 19, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
I saw alot of lawlahday's. Non was mariinee embarassed
Lawlahdey with "e". I have a cartoon on my profile picture.

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 19, 2018
roqrules04:
I love these guys convo above smiley. You too can make a beautiful couple wink
Lmaooooooo. grin grin grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Rukkydelta(f): 10:33pm On May 25, 2018
#100 suya cry

I'm a broke girl baba God answer my call
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by coolscott(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Coming from sugar, I'll surely heed to your advice. grin

This was many years ago, though. Now, I always buy my provision in bulk.

"...I'll surely heed heed to your advice."

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:11am On May 26, 2018
coolscott:

"...I'll surely heed heed to your advice."

Ohh. Mistake. Thank you so much. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World / See What ₦100 Could Buy In The 1980s / Difference Between Mastercard, Verve And Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.