Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids (29440 Views)

Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up / Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by CastedAyo: 11:31am On May 12, 2018
As shared by George Onmonya Daniel;
"A girl beaten by her madam for not waking up early to take care of her children at No. 91 Olonode street Alagomeji, Ebute Metta, Lagos State, Flat 7."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/househelp-brutalized-for-waking-up-late-to-take-care-of-her-boss-children-in-lagos.html

4 Likes

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by Evablizin(f): 11:37am On May 12, 2018
Slavery in form of househelp must stop.

Lazy housewife,if you wake up early and take care of your kids,what will happen? The kids you carried for 9months each. SMH.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by Ayobami7(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2018
Eyaah

1 Like

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe come and react oooh!

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe's reaction

This is so sad.
This why Nigeria never progresses.
Politicians are elected to represent the people but they loot them, the police are meant to protect the people but they extort them. Lecturers are meant to train students but they exploit them.
Nigerians just never do the job they were called to do.
Why will she accept the job of house help, get paid for it.
Yet wake up late to do her job?
That is the height of negligence to duty.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by micgray100(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2018
Naija
Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:54pm On May 12, 2018
shocked shocked

God really has a reason for putting the woman under the man...if not, this world would have long gone extinct courtesy of the wickedness of woman.

Give the woman power or authority over anything and watch that thing suffer immeasurable wickedness. Just imagine the level of wickedness being shown to the lass.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by AlexCk: 12:54pm On May 12, 2018
Which kind devilish women dey this country kwa,

I just tire abeg.

So freaking dark the con of man.

The 'foolish woman' needs slap.
If symptoms persist after 2days, more slaps required.

9 Likes

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by Balet: 12:54pm On May 12, 2018
This is too bad.
But why naa?

1 Like

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by NwaAmaikpe: 12:55pm On May 12, 2018
shocked

This is so sad.
This is why Nigeria never progresses.

Politicians are elected to represent the people but they loot them, the police are meant to protect the people but they extort them. Lecturers are meant to train students but they exploit them.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by Yinxies(f): 12:55pm On May 12, 2018
Wicked is the heart of men

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by Ahmed0336(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2018
Honestly, if not for bad leaders that have misled us from inception things wouldn't have been this bad. I no blame the madam Na poverty I blame wey make d girl parents give her out as house help angry

1 Like

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by mercytripletz: 12:55pm On May 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by ifyalways(f): 12:55pm On May 12, 2018
Sad but the trend will continue until we stop having children we cannot cater for.
"God dey/God will provide/it is well/sentiments and semantics" does not feed or pay school fees, birth only if you are financially capable.

Birth control is not a sin.

Use condoms and if all fails, D&C is an option.

4 Likes

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 12, 2018
Dose type, if dey see deir mate outside, naso dey go pick race, deir leg to de touch head.

NwaAmaikpe abeq epp me giyam, we can't afford to have more of her likes in this world. We have too much to worry about already sad

1 Share

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by chuksanambra: 12:57pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is so sad.
This why Nigeria never progresses.

I love your reasoning, you think just like your father. I'm happy you took after his line of reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by ibori1(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2018
that na small thing,e go make her strong

if I dey lie ask bleble (nkiru syvernus)

indo mie generation will not understand
Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by oshe11: 12:59pm On May 12, 2018
Later na the children go suffer am...

That was how one House girl use her madam 2children practice burnt offering
Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by Alejoc(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2018
Carried for same 9months....

angry
Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by Horus(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2018

Report Domestic And Sexual Violence To Lagos DSVRT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 12, 2018
I used to tell people women are more wicked than men, y won't she maltreat are children in her absent, let women that crave for house helps trend softly else they will be the one to pay for it,

1 Like

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by kense88: 1:02pm On May 12, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

God really has a reason for putting the woman under the man...if not, this world would have long gone extinct courtesy of the wickedness of woman.

Give the woman power or authority over anything and watch that thing suffer immeasurable wickedness. Just imagine the level of wickedness being shown to the lass.
Your very correct. Your average woman is very bossy and heartless. She can never love other womens children.

4 Likes

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by adeniyi3971(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2018
So many bullshit here!

1 Like

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by loomer: 1:04pm On May 12, 2018
that woman needs one on one with her mate
Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by Lalas247(f): 1:05pm On May 12, 2018
see lashes.... modern day slavery
simply deduct her wages..
Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by hillsiderfak(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2018
young girl, na ur address be this abi? , make i visit your madam, how many stoke she give you sef. her head go correct today

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by lifestyle1(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2018
na wa o
Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by Rmpopman: 1:09pm On May 12, 2018
i no blame house maid wey dey poison their madam or oga..... i will never go for house help, bi ase bi eruu bee nor ni abi omo.(EQUAL RIGHT)
Re: Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids by hidhrhis(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2018
I can't imagine d pain d girl is passing through
the only time I was flogged like dis was when soldier flogged me
I knew the definition of beating then

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) / Farmer Murders Gombe Okada Rider, Sells Motorcycle For N120,000 / Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.