Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

An Inspiring Throwback Pic Of VC Landmark University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Inspiring Throwback Pic Of VC Landmark University (667 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / Landmark University In Pictures / Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Inspiring Throwback Pic Of VC Landmark University by igraman(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2018
Here is a throwback picture of the current Vice Chancellor of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State
Engineer (Prof) Adeniyi Olayanju
As a youth Corper 25 years ago.

He wrote on his FB page
''
SERVING THE NATION WITH ALL PASSION: 25 Years Ago, when I was posted to the Eastern Part of the Country,. little did I know that my Destiny is going be linked with that singular act, All I know is that I served the people with every fibre of my being. Teaching for free, from one school to the other (Ogbunka Boys to Ogbunka Girls).Not Knowing that I will be going Back to the East to pick My Better Half. Today it has paid of,,,,,,,Thanks to NYSC (For Uniting the Nation). The Big Lesson is - Whatever is Committed into Your Hands, Do it as unto the Lord.''

Cc: Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: An Inspiring Throwback Pic Of VC Landmark University by aristocrazzy: 12:11pm On May 12, 2018
Words of wisdom from the Grand patron of landmark.

1 Like

Re: An Inspiring Throwback Pic Of VC Landmark University by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 4:22pm On May 12, 2018
yes...that's my boy angry
Re: An Inspiring Throwback Pic Of VC Landmark University by HigherEd: 8:39pm On May 12, 2018
Ojogbon! This man is an extremely humble and kind man seasoned with grace. You would need to converse with him to know. A three time Alumnus of the University of Ibadan, he is also a deacon at the Living Faith Church. I do pray he would one day be brought to pilot CU after his service in Landmark...

(1) (Reply)

No More HND! FG Scraps Polytechnic Education In Nigeria / Data Analyst (econometrics) Needed Urgently / Myunisa My Admin Login

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.