Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples (67708 Views)

How Best Can I Eradicate Bumps / Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs / How To Get Rid Of That Stubborn Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by matoyeh(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2010
please
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by alongebat: 9:16pm On May 22, 2010
Pimples or acne are a blemish to beauty and can cause serious emotional discomfort because of its attendant embarrassment, especially for ladies. It generally affects all the skin types - dry, oily and both types. It is caused by the acne bacteria poring into the skin and blocking the outflow of sebum which is produced by the sebaceous gland to nourish the skin. This blockage results in the wound called pimples. Acne vulgaris is the most common type of pimples and, if left untreated, can result into acne scars. A first word of caution - Do not pinch the pimple as this will cause it to spread!

I can spend the next 24 hrs talking or writing about pimples having been a victim myself. I was able to cure myself completely without any re occurrence with the use of a natural remedy facial that cured my acne within 3 - 4 days! But there are other very effective (though more expensive) drugs like Meladerm, SkinB5, Porselene Skin Care and even Clearasil (if you can get the original).
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 22, 2010
just JIK it (just joking)

try this ointment FUNBACT-A
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2010
Am having the same problem, Anybody with something I can use, the pimples are making me look horrible and old. Pls, your advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Nobody: 11:14am On May 25, 2010
BLACKSNIP:

Am having the same problem, Anybody with something I can use, the pimples are making me look horrible and old. Pls, your advice will be highly appreciated.

Go and get this ointment FUNBACT-A rob it on your face morning and evening
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2010
Thanks, I will try it and see.
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by peelovee(f): 1:27pm On May 25, 2010
Please go and get EPIDERM LOTION apply morning and evening.

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by peelovee(f): 1:29pm On May 25, 2010
Please go and get EPIDERM LOTION apply morning and evening.

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by BLACKSNIP(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2010
@peelovee @safex101 >>> Thanks, am dark in complexion, hope it wont change my colour?
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Sissy3(f): 2:30am On May 26, 2010
use a cleanser/spot treatments that contains Benzoyl peroxide or Salicylic acid. watch the kinds of products you put on your skin they might be causing you to break out without you knowing. have a simple skincare routine/regime. try also oil free moisturizer and try not to pick the pimples if you can cause you will be prolonging the healing process and possibly inducing scars. if it gets worse you might maybe consider seeing a dermatologist for prescription strength treatment
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by donifez(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Funbact-A works well but bleaches, skineal is better
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by kaytytty: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
use to ve pimples in my sec sch days i spent so much trying to eradicate it until my mums friend advised me to let it be,dat it will stop by itself and it did

1 Like

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by guyANDROID1: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Rd
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
guy ANDROID: Pls can anybody here prescribe a moisturising cream for light skin (not bleaching) and a cream for eczema(effective),I've little eczema on my chest. I'm ashamed of my self sometimes
pls I need good advice here...thnx
try beutycin cream for the eczema,for moisturing cream go into any store and make a choice.
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
@op
If the pimple is that severe please visit a dermatologist. There's an antibiotic that can help you. Its effective for most people but you will take it for a long time.
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by guyANDROID1: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
centje: try beutycin cream for the eczema,for moisturing cream go into any store and make a choice.
Thanks...but I want to ascertain the effective of the cream(beutycin) b4 buying...is it effective...thanks once again
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
guy ANDROID:
Thanks...but I want to ascertain the effective of the cream(beutycin) b4 buying...is it effective...thanks once again
very very effective
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by guyANDROID1: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
centje: very very effective
thanks buddy...i will try it out...do u know where i cn get in lagos
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 01, 2012
guy ANDROID:
thanks buddy...i will try it out...do u know where i cn get in lagos
just check any pharmaceutical store,i don't think its a scarce product.
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by infotails: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2012
make use of skineal tube..it worked for me
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by john11769(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
BLACKSNIP: Am having the same problem, Anybody with something I can use, the pimples are making me look horrible and old. Pls, your advice will be highly appreciated.
Have you ever try using ageless facial fiber? i used it and it really works for me. just check my link for more information.
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by guyANDROID1: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
john11769:
Have you ever try using ageless facial fiber? i used it and it really works for me. just check my link for more information.
Guy abeg that ur link na usa joor...abi u dey do referral program...
We can't stress ourself shipping just 1 cream from usa wen we hv one here
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2013
centje: @op
If the pimple is that severe please visit a dermatologist. There's an antibiotic that can help you. Its effective for most people but you will take it for a long time.
for ezcema,go take grisovin tablets aπϑ u"ll neva eva worry about eczema again for the rest of ur life...its sometimes recommended 2 take it with panadol...buh it works really fast aπϑ 4eva

1 Like

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Emmyrex7: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Use tianshi zinc and vitality softgel and skin infections will be over. For supply 08136822406

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obituary Of Man Who Died At Age Of 170 In Abia (Photo) / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.