Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

See The Look On Ceec Face When Nina Tells Her "You Can't Separate I And Miracle" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Look On Ceec Face When Nina Tells Her "You Can't Separate I And Miracle" (2018 Views)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Look On Ceec Face When Nina Tells Her "You Can't Separate I And Miracle" by Horlami3370: 1:27pm On May 12, 2018
NairaBlogger.com

See the look on Ceec face the moment Nina tells her "You can't separate I and Miracle"

During a recent photo session, Nina tells Ceec she can't separate her and Miracle while trying to stay in between them and the look Ceec gave after moving to stay somewhere else got people talking.

Check the photos below

cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Dominique

Watch the Video here; https://nairablogger.com/124/see-look-ceec-face-moment-nina-tells-cant-separate-miracle/
Re: See The Look On Ceec Face When Nina Tells Her "You Can't Separate I And Miracle" by fawaz22(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2018
uurgh not again...am bored of d news abt dis pple

1 Like

Re: See The Look On Ceec Face When Nina Tells Her "You Can't Separate I And Miracle" by Khd95(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2018
Dear Nigerian girls ur hair might be Peruvian, Brazilian or what ever

But ur pusci hair will always be Nigerian, u can't cheat nature cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Look On Ceec Face When Nina Tells Her "You Can't Separate I And Miracle" by ritalori2(f): 5:04pm On May 12, 2018
angry Una no go Kee this girl!
Re: See The Look On Ceec Face When Nina Tells Her "You Can't Separate I And Miracle" by femo86(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2018
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA / Policemen Covered Wizkid In Oshodi Lagos. Photos / Pictures From Davido's Daughter, Imade, Hair Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.