Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. (1104 Views)

How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? / The Cryptocurrency Market Is Looking Hopeful – But Will It Last? / Earn Free Money While Reading News Online - 100% Working, No Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by graciousolo(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2018
I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast and a trader, a footballer, a writer, a creative thinker, a prospective Psychologist, a prospective programmer... A lover of everything art and science.

But, this is not about me, àbí who that one epp?

This is about taking advantage of free tokens(airdrops) that are flying here and there in the crypto space.

The best part is you do not have to be a crypto trader or understand

So, follow me.

What are airdrops?

Airdrops are free tokens given out by cryptocurrency firms.

We can make 'free' money from airdrops because the crypto space is still very hot now, there are so many redundant as well as innovative ideas and every one is struggling for relevance.

So, many of them resort to giving free tokens (airdrops) as means of motivating the community to adopt their token or some times exchange site.

There two basic categories of airdrops.

Category 1 for traders.

In this category to get airdrops some airdrops you have to hold an already existing (trading) token eg Neo hodlers[sic] were given Gas token, NXT hodlers were given a coin (can't remember the name) and my boss⁩ collected Hydra (worth over N1m now) because he held IOP and many others like that.

Another aspect of this category are those given airdrops for using a trading site. Eg Binance.

But, the good thing is you can also get airdrops without owning any coin.

Category 2.

I expect most of you to be in this category.

All you have to do is carry out some tasks like following their social media accounts and sharing their posts etc and Viola! you'd be qualified.

Yes! That easy.

NB: I chose to write on this and expose y'all to this because I got 10,000 ELT free which was worth $800. Now, I have 222,222 hydro and it's currently worth over $600 now. All for free! I have also had others that were worth way less.

Airdrops not really free because you have to do some tasks which in turn increases their community, utility of their token, popularity and therefore, gain.

This is not networking, this is not a scam... I am not.

Crypto language [Hodl] : Hold for dear life.

@graciousolo
FB, twitter and IG

In subsequent posts.

I will give more details on how to receive airdrops?

How to stay safe?

And, How to sell your airdrops into fiat (local currency)

I may post screenshots of my wallet to motivate una.

And any one wey I remember join.

Only if I see that I have followers on this post àbí what is a preacher without his congregation?

So, say something to encourage me.
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by daudugod(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2018
please @op am taking front seat at this post of yours, i have heard about this airdrops of a thing recently,
i have heard some persons saying you have to wait one or two months before receiving your airdrop tokens,
i have also heard stories of some airdrops not releasing tokens after completion of task and all, meaning some airdrops have fake

This and some others have been my FEAR from not starting this airdrop of a thing, I don't want a situation whereby i spend my time joining different airdrops daily and nothing to show for it.

If this airdrop of a thing is for REAL, i would be indeed glad if you can put me through it please, so i start ASAP if its worth it.
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 12, 2018
Why go for airdrops and tokens that are not regulated in the crypto space or are derivatives of no real products. Now we have dupilicities of blockchain distributed ledgers created here and there, just to generate tokens for ICOs, should I rather say ponzICOs that are not capitalizing for real products, so their securities are not backed by any regulator.

Why go for airdrops and tokens of entities when you can launch your own business plan, create your own blockchain, launch ICOs and utilize the funds for a course, or just run with it, as others are doing with these airdrops and tokens ponzi which are dominated by mediocres.

I rather we utilize blockchain for better functionalities and for a more efficient distribution of resources than keep the eyes on airdrops and tokens. This is a game of the ignorant poor, so why eat small when you can swallow big and legitimately so ?
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by Nuges11(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2018
@OP, I've always wanted to venture into the cryptocurrency world but problem is I don't have the slightest idea how to start or where to even start from. I could really use a mentor, please would you like to show me the way?
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 12, 2018
Nuges11:
@OP, I've always wanted to venture into the cryptocurrency world but problem is I don't have the slightest idea how to start or where to even start from. I could really use a mentor, please would you like to show me the way?

The most expensive asset in your universe is your time, so it is not about getting airdrops or not getting airdrops. Educate yourself enough so you do not waste your most precious assets promoting others schemes and getting them paid at the expense of your most expensive asset, time.

I hope I didnt make any sense, cos if I did, it is my mistake.
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by graciousolo(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2018
@Nuges11 your fears are founded, my subsequent post will address them, if they don't. I will give a direct response.

@Solstar you are a smart one. However, this thread is for those that do not understand the Blockchain ecosystem. I want them to benefit from it too.

We can talk later on the whole ICO ish.

Thank you.
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 12, 2018
graciousolo:
@Nuges11 your fears are founded, my subsequent post will address them, if they don't. I will give a direct response.

@Solstar you are a smart one. However, this thread is for those that do not understand the Blockchain ecosystem. I want them to benefit from it too.

Thank you.

Noted bro, but when ever you are ready to swim big with the dolphins in real oceans, then my username shines like a star.
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by Nuges11(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2018
graciousolo:

Thank you.

@graciousolo and @solstar

I'm not the one with the fears guys, I believe that is @daudugod. I'm the one with zero knowledge about how this whole crypto thing works and how or where to start
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 12, 2018
Nuges11:
@graciousolo and @solstar

I'm not the one with the fears guys, I believe that is @daudugod. I'm the one with zero knowledge about how this whole crypto thing works and how or where to start

Good luck in your research then, you have access to the internet and you have access to your time.

I just hope I didnt waste your time, cos mine is not for sale.
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by promisedwealth(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2018
interested pls how do i start earning commenting on post.
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by graciousolo(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2018
Companies give airdrops to promote themselves not you.

Most airdrops may be less than a dollar (depending on price fluctuations) but many are with 5-100 usd.

You can hit a pot-of-gold, like in the case of ELT and hydro stated above.

Moving on.

How to get airdrops.

1. Get Facebook, twitter and telegram accounts. They may also require that you sign up on medium, reddit, and Bitcointalk. Any account they ask for just sign up and carry out the task.

2. Get an ERC2O wallet. I use Eidoo from eidoo.io because when they distribute the airdrops you see it on your wallet automatically. Make sure to write down your secret phrase after registering on eidoo.

*From the eidoo wallet you will get your wallet address. This address (usually a combination of numbers and letters) will be used to get your tokens.

3. Then keep your eyes peeled out for airdrops.
Follow me on twitter @graciousolo and other crypto guys especially those involved in airdrops.

I also just created a WhatsApp group (https:///93gJM3TKTU1BeNdcqvoiQ5) for this. It's purely for airdrops but, I can also mentor those interested in proper crypto trading and maybe give trading calls too.

4. I always advice you create a new email address for this. Basically, so that you don't litter your main email address and for security reasons too.

Most of the information I got on cryptocurrency trading were given freely, my mentor is a good friend I also have other people who have given me very profitable trading calls and thought my TA for free. Freely was I given, freely I am giving.

Don't forget to follow on twitter @graciousolo
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by daddio(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2018
Solstar:
Why go for airdrops and tokens that are not regulated in the crypto space or are derivatives of no real products. Now we have dupilicities of blockchain distributed ledgers created here and there, just to generate tokens for ICOs, should I rather say ponzICOs that are not capitalizing for real products, so their securities are not backed by any regulator.

Why go for airdrops and tokens of entities when you can launch your own business plan, create your own blockchain, launch ICOs and utilize the funds for a course, or just run with it, as others are doing with these airdrops and tokens ponzi which are dominated by mediocres.

I rather we utilize blockchain for better functionalities and for a more efficient distribution of resources than keep the eyes on airdrops and tokens. This is a game of the ignorant poor, so why eat small when you can swallow big and legitimately so ?

How please?
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by graciousolo(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2018
I find out the WhatsApp link don't work here.

I don't know why.

I am basically a cryptotrader, I have been thinking on owning a Blockchain company (this is why I might reach out to @Solstar). However airdrops are little icings on the cake. Free things dey sweet forget Bros.

I found out that most people do not have the discipline, zeal, and hunger and sometimes money to trade crypto. Some are financially handicapped others are just plain lazy. I have given myself to mentoring others but, they just disappointing me. I understand that this might not be everybody's thing sha.

In cryptocurrency trading you will have to do some reading, some research and continuously keep abreast of current happenings in the ecosystem. You have to understand fundamental and technical analysis. Even me still dey learn.

And, if have good ideas and dream big enough you can own a Blockchain company.

I believe trading cryptocurrencies or forex or other online jobs are justification enough for Internet addiction.

That said. Oya, make we move on.

How to make your airdrops fiat(local currency)

Àbí shey man go chop airdrop ni?

1 Like

Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by graciousolo(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2018
How to change (sale) your airdrops into currency into fiat(local currency}

1. Register with various exchanges so, that you can transfer these tokens there from your eidoo wallet to the site where it's being exchanged. On the site you can sell to btc or ethereum and sell your ethereum/btc to fiat.

2. You need to have ethereum on your eidoo for transaction fee when transferring coins.

NB: Some companies do not send to their airdrops to wallets they send it to wallets integrated into their site so you can transfer from there.

If you are confused here... I can help you out.

*How do I know the worth of my tokens in USD?

1. Some companies tell you the worth during the registration.

2. You can search for the price on your search engine using this format. "ELT coin price"

*Watch out for the price on coinmarketcap.com. When the coin is not being traded on exchange sites it might not be listed on coinmarketcap.com.

3. You can calculate the actual price of your token like this.

For instance you were given 10,000 ELT and the price of ELT on coinmarketcap.com is 0.005 usd. You multiply 10,000*0.005= the actual worth of your token(in usd). You can now multiply the result by 350 to get the value in Naira.

NB: when the tokens worth is substantial you can sell or keep according to your greed level (because is may grow higher or dropsl lower). When it isn't you may keep it till the value becomes better (this is the crypto world and a worthless token can worth very much in hours).

Airdrops can worth quite much or very little, don't get too excited but keep gathering nevertheless. Let the ELT and Hydro story be your motivation.

Erm... That will be it for now.

I just created a telegram group for airdrops only you can join us there. /HomeOfAirdrops

Good luck y'all.
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by utobliss: 5:49pm On May 12, 2018
>>>>>>><<<<■■■
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by utobliss: 5:51pm On May 12, 2018
ok seen
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by Nuges11(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2018
Is there still a way to get the whatsapp group running? Can you add manually? I'm in dire need of mentorship
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by romeoetin(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2018
JOIN THE DROPS DAILY TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Get the best airdrop daily updates

http:///dropsdaily
Re: Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. by romeoetin(m): 8:04am On May 16, 2018
Nuges11:
Is there still a way to get the whatsapp group running? Can you add manually? I'm in dire need of mentorship

JOIN THE DROPS DAILY TELEGRAM CHANNEL

Get the best airdrop daily updates

http:///dropsdaily

(1) (Reply)

I Am About To Quit My Lucrative Job. / Lagos Enterprise Summit 26th January 2019 / Get Branding Materials For Your Mobile Money Agent Business Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.