₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,120,937 members, 4,593,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 November 2018 at 11:11 AM

Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 (172391 Views)

SABmiller PLC Massive Recruitment (36 Positions) / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Cornerstone Staffing Massive Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by sharpsharp: 7:20am On Oct 18
Any update for Production Performance Engineer?

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Ekpeitut: 8:14am On Oct 18
sharpsharp:
Any update for Production Performance Engineer?

We're patiently waiting bruv.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by omosgee: 5:52pm On Oct 18
Pls have any one heard any news on senior buyer and senior contract engineer. No one in the room is saying anything abt these two roles. Can Simone pls give an update
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by omosgee: 5:55pm On Oct 18
Any one with news on senior buyer or senior contract engineer? No one has said anytin about these two position. Have interview been sent out?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by DChriz: 9:11pm On Oct 18
sk8erBoy:

Ok guys. The Lord has completed my testimonies. Offer letter came in last week. Had 3 other offers same week, declined all. Accepted TEPNG after some negotiations. To God be the glory.
PS: Will share some more career/interview tips and experiences on my blog. Follow my blog to be notified when I do.

Please How was the Technical Based Test? Where they multiple choice questions or Calculations Need guidance
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by DChriz: 9:26pm On Oct 18
ItsTime4me:
Congrats bro. Please I sent you a PM

Tried sending you an email but it was gridded out. Can I send me a PM
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Li2Ghost: 9:52pm On Oct 18
Total usually base it assessment on numerical reasoning, verbal reasonings and technical assessment.

For numerical reasoning, verbal reasonings and a link to function specific test questions and answers,

Contact us on Impeccablegee@gmail.com
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by sk8erBoy: 10:10pm On Oct 18
sk8erBoy:

Ok guys. The Lord has completed my testimonies. Offer letter came in last week. Had 3 other offers same week, declined all. Accepted TEPNG after some negotiations. To God be the glory.
PS: Will share some more career/interview tips and experiences on my blog. Follow my blog to be notified when I do.

Right. So I am getting a lot of requests for advice on the FPI. I may not be able to respond to everyone so please bear with me. I will post some things here and you can scroll through this thread to find more.

1. You go in and are given a selection of topics to present on related to your field of study. You are asked to pick 1 or 2 from the list to present.
You are given a pen and paper to write your points. You will be asked to prepare for 30 mins in a separate room. Presentation is for 10 mins. Nothing like Powerpoint.

2. Panel of 5 in my case. Flipchart available if you want to use it but you can go in with the piece of paper you took notes with.

3. Panel introduce themselves and you introduce yourself and then you start your presentation.

4. Questions will follow specific to your presentation and then expect the same usual HR questions.

Hope this helps someone wink If you have done FPI, please share your experience to help others. No go-slow for sky. grin

https://myorchardbythestream.com/2018/10/18/how-i-managed-to-secure-multiple-job-offers/
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Zeefaa: 1:26am On Oct 19
Please, anyone here that applied for the Young Graduate Program?? Any news? Since August undecided
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by philosopy: 6:27am On Oct 19
Please has anyone heard anything about the METHODS ENGINEER interview, has the interviews gone out?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by niccoloslick: 8:42am On Oct 19
METHOD engineers, who has heard back ?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Raconteur14(m): 10:48am On Oct 19
sk8erBoy:

Right. So I am getting a lot of requests for advice on the FPI. I may not be able to respond to everyone so please bear with me. I will post some things here and you can scroll through this thread to find more.

1. You go in and are given a selection of topics to present on related to your field of study. You are asked to pick 1 or 2 from the list to present.
You are given a pen and paper to write your points. You will be asked to prepare for 30 mins in a separate room. Presentation is for 10 mins. Nothing like Powerpoint.

2. Panel of 5 in my case. Flipchart available if you want to use it but you can go in with the piece of paper you took notes with.

3. Panel introduce themselves and you introduce yourself and then you start your presentation.

4. Questions will follow specific to your presentation and then expect the same usual HR questions.

Hope this helps someone wink If you have done FPI, please share your experience to help others. No go-slow for sky. grin

https://myorchardbythestream.com/2018/10/18/how-i-managed-to-secure-multiple-job-offers/

Congratulations bro. This is a case of experience meeting preparation and jamming with God's grace, speed and favour. Three offers in the same week? You are hot o!

May the role be all that you want it to be and more.

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Jefftoms: 4:55pm On Oct 19
Dragnet just sent a test invite msg
Zeefaa:
Please, anyone here that applied for the Young Graduate Program?? Any news? Since August undecided
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by queenDD(f): 6:08pm On Oct 19
sk8erBoy:

Wow, congratulations!
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by simplebb: 7:41pm On Oct 19
sk8erBoy:

Congratulations Sir. More wins in life.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by simplebb: 7:42pm On Oct 19
Jefftoms:

Did u get any follow up e-mail?
When is the test date? Yet to get any message though.
Also applied for the Young graduate Programme.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Ukeachu1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19
Jefftoms:

Got same. Seems the test would only be in lagos. Can u confirm this?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by DonnyE(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19
Ukeachu1:

I am writing in PHC.
Senior men in the house , kindly assist with total aptitude test questions and answers. #Help @ elodo121@live.com
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Ukeachu1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19
DonnyE:

I am writing in PHC.
Senior men in the house , kindly assist with total aptitude test questions and answers. #Help

Thanks alot. I'll try to change venue.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by DonnyE(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19
Ukeachu1:

Thanks alot. I'll try to change venue.
I dont think that's possible, kindly assist me with materials. elodo121@live.com
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by 7agaza(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19
Good evening fam.

Someone should kindly assist me with past questions and answers
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Obaxz: 6:15am On Oct 20
“Risk and Recruitment officers” applicant has anyone heard back from them?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by GracefulTopsy(f): 6:39am On Oct 20
Please can someone assist me with dragnet past questions (graceshittu1@gmail.com) ...
Thank you
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by nkiruberyl: 6:53am On Oct 20
grin
sk8erBoy:

Please, were you allowed to use your phone during the 30mins prep?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by mikeayus(m): 9:03am On Oct 20
Congrats man...greater u

sk8erBoy:

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by mikeayus(m): 9:52am On Oct 20
I did apply...

and got a test invite from dragnet ystdy...d test is Oct 27th...but didnt state it's for young graduate program

Zeefaa:
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by mikeayus(m): 9:54am On Oct 20
yeah...I got same
Jefftoms:
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by mikeayus(m): 9:57am On Oct 20
yeah...most likely
besides d role is for their sales and marketing office in churchgate street..vi
Ukeachu1:

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by 1cor2v9: 10:00am On Oct 20
https://www.nairaland.com/4700314/young-graduates-recruitment-program-total#72251322

Hello young graduates program applicants. Can we move to the thread above so we don't disturb the TEPNG thread.. Invites are rolling and it's time to share ideas and help each other.. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by prex29: 12:04pm On Oct 20
philosopy:

Please has anyone heard anything about the METHODS ENGINEER interview, has the interviews gone out?

Just got an invite for the structured interview this morning for methods engineer. Nov 8th Thursday.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by dasataj: 9:24pm On Oct 20
Obaxz:
“Risk and Recruitment officers” applicant has anyone heard back from them?
I Don wait sotey I Don dey lose weight. Waiting for Risk call up is becoming risky now ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.