₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,118,365 members, 4,587,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 November 2018 at 04:13 PM

Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 (171468 Views)

SABmiller PLC Massive Recruitment (36 Positions) / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Cornerstone Staffing Massive Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by azarenka(f): 5:24am On Oct 21
prex29:

Just got an invite for the structured interview this morning for methods engineer. Nov 8th Thursday.
All the best in your interview
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by amakapraise(f): 11:50am On Oct 24
Please who is your pastor? Tell him to pray for me too.. I've worked very hard and I applied for the Total Young Graduate Program. Let me find Favour too
sk8erBoy:
Wow! So glad I found this page.

Out of the blues I got an invite late July for aptitude test first week in August. I shook! For an experienced position they still dey do test? Besides, I am not resident in Naija, so make I come buy ticket fly down within a week or so?, Na. I just ignored them. Small time, I received another email saying they had postponed the test for another one month (Sept. 10) to aid adequate travel arrangements and that the entire process will be concluded in one week. Now, you guys are serious. I was still struggling with the prospects of doing an aptitude test!...and 'all expenses will not be covered by Total'.

After much consultation and calls from Total HR, I decided to go for it. 3 different people had told me about the opening (A senior engineer role) and encouraged me to apply.

Na so I enter Eko, after 9 years grin. This people all dey craze. Sleep for Eko Hotel one night, the place too cost so I found one other cheap hotel on Hotel.com for the next 2 nights. Found my way to Eko Towers confidently after some hot prayers, passed through security and asked to wait at reception. Saw some young looking guys also waiting but still not as much as the crowd I was told to expect. 'I don miss road?, wetin I don enter?', after some time one other older looking guy came in, and I thought he must be here for the same reason as me. I later found out the young people were IT students.

For the aptitude tests and technical tests, there were only 2 of us for this role. A 3rd person was invited but did not turn up. One from UK, one from the States and the last guy from Norway.

After the test, we were told to be on alert as the medicals was the next day for anyone who was successful (I later found out, this was not the normal process as medicals was usually one of the last things to be done in the process). Things were done differently because we were coming from abroad and everything was accelerated to fit around out time in the country...but it was favor.

Monday evening, after I had found another cheaper hotel in VI, I received email for medicals on Tuesday and structured interview for Wednesday. I say 'thank God', I no come this place come look building.

Went for medicals on Tuesday 7 am and met one annoying guy called CY at reception who thought I should have printed off the invitation for him to see. I almost walked out. The more important people upstairs were much nicer. After medicals, one of my guys take me go chop amala and ewedu for Lagos Island. I realized the other guy who wrote the test with me on Monday did not make it beyond Monday. I was asked to come back on Thursday for the medical results.

Wednesday morning, I went confidently again to Eko Towers, was the first to get there before I was joined by 3 other people for another Senior but related role. They had done their test since August. That day was Occupational Psychologist, HR and Technical/Line Interviews. I just dey pray make we finish on time make I go book my hotel for another night. The OP part was unsettling, you will be profiled and will be asked to bare it all. Technical was easiest for me and HR part was fair. It was on this day I found out that, for this role, I was the only contender. The other candidates begin congratulate me sef as they were shocked to hear I had already done medicals...favor.

Wednesday afternoon, I found another cheaper hotel smiley on the same street as the last, na so I move again;3 hotels in one week. I dey check my email every minute and received invitation for final panel interview for Friday. My guy come carry me go chop again. Lagos people dey chop oh.

Went for medical results on Thursday, all clear. Had chats with the doctor and another staff who came for his annual medical. They both spoke highly of Total.

Thursday evening, I see one of my guy. Friday morning, the d-day, my prayer partner called me in the morning make we kabash. Come see kabashing. Na so I find keke napep with aboki guy to take me go Eko Towers. At the gate, the gateman who was expecting me said 'Oga, you are very special. You may not understand how special you are but you are very special'. I say toh. Got in, was a bit late, HR was sending me email with a number to call. The girls at reception had not received instruction that I was coming, they had had a crowd of applicants the day before.

Fast forward, asked to do a presentation to a panel of 5 people including GMs,EGM,DGM, HR Partner and one HR lady. I was in my element. They wanted to understand my motivation for wanting to come back and work in Nigeria most of all.

Travelled to Abuja to see my mum Friday afternoon. Met a graduate driving Uber and was loving it. Returned to base (UK) Tuesday. Got congratulatory email Tuesday afternoon. Still waiting for formal offer.

My pastor had prophesied speed, my prayer partner and I prayer for grace and favour. I also worked very hard.

PS: I know say my testimonystory long but na because I get blog smiley www.myorchardbythestream.com

2 Likes

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by omoha(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28
Invited for contract engineer structured interview.

I have been following https://www.nairaland.com/4408952/total-e-p-aptitude-technical/1

Skipping this thread thinking it's should be for the
Petroleum product marketing team

Glad to be here. Have gone through the 68 pages, loaded with relevant information.

Many Thanks Guys!

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by gygygy: 6:04pm On Oct 29
Please When did you get the invite?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by omoha(m): 7:22am On Oct 30
gygygy:
Please When did you get the invite?

3 weeks Ago
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Sandychi: 10:33am On Oct 30
Hi guys,pls I wrote the total young graduate programme test with dragnet on Saturday...N they sent me a successful mail for interview on thursday...1st of nov 2018 at maryland,I don't know what to expect..Pls what is the interview like?

2 Likes

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Sandychi: 10:51am On Oct 30
For accounting graduates
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by chloride6: 12:14pm On Oct 30
Sandychi:
For accounting graduates

Did any engineering and science write the aptitude test on saturday?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30
azarenka:

All the best in your interview
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by rubby4ever: 1:09pm On Oct 31
When is your interview?
omoha:
Invited for contract engineer structured interview.

I have been following https://www.nairaland.com/4408952/total-e-p-aptitude-technical/1

Skipping this thread thinking it's should be for the
Petroleum product marketing team

Glad to be here. Have gone through the 68 pages, loaded with relevant information.

Many Thanks Guys!

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by UgoTony1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31
Sandychi:
Hi guys,pls I wrote the total young graduate programme test with dragnet on Saturday...N they sent me a successful mail for interview on thursday...1st of nov 2018 at maryland,I don't know what to expect..Pls what is the interview like?

I did mine today. So i would say you should prepare for normal interview questions. Don't spend all your time reading about the company profile and all that because much won't come from there as they are Contracted recruiters (Dragnet). Try and work on the following questions well.

1) Can you tell me more about yourself?
2) Why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?
3) Can you give me a run down of your Professional Experiences in detail.

More questions would come up from what you have just answered in the above questions. So depending if u said alot u would have more questions to answer...
Finally, it would end on, Do you have any questions for us?
And it's recommended u ask some questions.

So Good luck guys...

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by ridah100: 1:58pm On Nov 01
Please Did any engineering and science write the aptitude test ?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Theokleia: 7:45pm On Nov 03
Any process Engineer interview invite. Twas two weeks yesterday
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Eghuan01: 2:37pm On Nov 04
Sandychi:

Please what was the interview like? How did it go in general? Tnx
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by fashionme: 5:22pm On Nov 04
Will there be another interview with total staffs?

UgoTony1:

I did mine today. So i would say you should prepare for normal interview questions. Don't spend all your time reading about the company profile and all that because much won't come from there as they are Contracted recruiters (Dragnet). Try and work on the following questions well.

1) Can you tell me more about yourself?
2) Why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?
3) Can you give me a run down of your Professional Experiences in detail.

More questions would come up from what you have just answered in the above questions. So depending if u said alot u would have more questions to answer...
Finally, it would end on, Do you have any questions for us?
And it's recommended u ask some questions.

So Good luck guys...
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by UgoTony1(m): 12:12am On Nov 05
fashionme:
Will there be another interview with total staffs?

If you are successful for this stage you would then have an interview with the HR Team of Total which would determine if you get the job or not.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by davidswagz: 12:19pm On Nov 05
UgoTony1:

If you are successful for this stage you would then have an interview with the HR Team of Total which would determine if you get the job or not.

Have u received an invite for interview with the HR Total, or u guess that's just how the next stage will be.. Or did u get any mail showing if you were successful with the dragnet interview? Thanks and awaiting your response
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by GetPosted: 7:40am On Nov 06
Theokleia:
Any process Engineer interview invite. Twas two weeks yesterday
Any update please?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by davidswagz: 5:59pm On Nov 06
Sandychi:

When doing the interview, were u told to submit your CV because we that used Skype are told to send our CV today to their dragnet mail
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Hechy: 9:22am On Nov 09
Has any one received an invite for interview on the written test that was conducted on 8th October 2018 for recruitment officer role Total E&P
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Mzhella: 2:03pm On Nov 09
Hi. Please have you heard from them after the interview?

Sandychi:
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Mzhella: 2:04pm On Nov 09
Any news yet?

davidswagz:

When doing the interview, were u told to submit your CV because we that used Skype are told to send our CV today to their dragnet mail
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by davidswagz: 2:53pm On Nov 09
Mzhella:
Any news yet?

No.... No news yet

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:55pm On Nov 09
GetPosted:

Any update please?

Interview is schedule for next week hope you make it.

Hechy:
Has any one received an invite for interview on the written test that was conducted on 8th October 2018 for recruitment officer role Total E&P

Give them another 2 weeks if you don't hear from them then your chances of progress is very slim.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by peacenaija(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09
TRUSTEDGUY:

Interview is schedule for next week hope you make it.

Give them another 2 weeks if you don't hear from them then your chances of progress is very slim.

have they started sending invites for interview?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:11pm On Nov 09
peacenaija:

have they started sending invites for interview?
For E&P process engineers they are having their interview next week
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by peacenaija(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09
TRUSTEDGUY:

oh ok. i am taking about the young graduate program. Thanks anyway
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Theokleia: 9:22am On Nov 10
TRUSTEDGUY:

Pls are you saying invites have been sent already? Or they are scheduled to be sent next week?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:01am On Nov 10
Theokleia:

Pls are you saying invites have been sent already? Or they are scheduled to be sent next week?

Successful candidates received their invite earlier this week and are due for the interview next week.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Theokleia: 7:31pm On Nov 10
TRUSTEDGUY:

Successful candidates received their invite earlier this week and are due for the interview next week.

Hmmmm. That’s graduate process not senior process right?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:16pm On Nov 10
Theokleia:

Hmmmm. That’s graduate process not senior process right?
Are you for Senior?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 by Theokleia: 5:27am On Nov 12
TRUSTEDGUY:

Are you for Senior?

No, graduate.
Is your your info for graduate or senior?

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.