Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Where To Do Ict Training - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where To Do Ict Training (1087 Views)

Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? / How Can I Get Robotics, Coding, ICT Training For Kids In Enugu Nigeria? / New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Do Ict Training by stefanwolf1: 5:03pm On May 12, 2018
please friends am new here and i will like to know if they is anywhere in warri delta state i can go for ict training and if yes,how much will it cost
Re: Where To Do Ict Training by urchrlex: 6:09pm On May 12, 2018
Pls Explain ur needs very well . ICT is like half of the whole world. Pls state the technologies u wanna learn and someone will help you.
Re: Where To Do Ict Training by stefanwolf1: 9:59pm On May 12, 2018
will like to learn programming and computer repair
Re: Where To Do Ict Training by yahyus02(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2018
*FREE ICT TRAINING ACROSS NIGERIA, SPONSORED BY SKY 7 TRAINING & CONSULTING*

ACN&WCC LTD in collaboration with SKY-7, India, is organizing a total free ICT training across the nation.

The program will cover the following courses and certificates will be awarded by the international company involved.

Scholarship to study Advanced Technologies in India will be awarded to 100 students nationwide, based on merit.

*Available course of training are:*
* Computer Networking and Cyber Security.
*Website Design and Mobile App Development
*Basics of Computer and Advanced Graphics Design
* Computer Engineering and System Administration.

Training will be conducted in 3 places within a state. And will commence immediately we have a total of 300 applicants within a state.

For more details,registration and to apply as instructor, Call/Whatsapp *09098477993,07064411689,08116930001, +919908243786*

Office: Suite B5, Nymex Plaza NNPC Kubwa Abuja.

Or, Simply text your name, mobile number, course of interest and the state you wish to receive training to any of the lines above.

We will contact you immediately.

*Pls share*
Re: Where To Do Ict Training by phililp(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2018
stefanwolf1:
please friends am new here and i will like to know if they is anywhere in warri delta state i can go for ict training and if yes,how much will it cost

Ar bin asking a lot of questions like this before yet no tangible answer... I base in warri too looking for where to learn programmin too. Though am kinda having a self tuorial sha, but just need a learning team to keep the spirit burning

1 Like

Re: Where To Do Ict Training by Tribenigeria: 11:24am On May 15, 2018
Tribe Nigeria www.tribenigeria.com (09074074047)... its 50k and will last for 4 till 10 months... this is in Anambra though

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With #500 / I Lunched This Website Yesterday Am Selling It Out Now Very Cheap Price / Between Data Analysis And Programming Network Administrator Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.