Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion (90362 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features / Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Amagite2: 5:11pm On May 12, 2018
Millionaire Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji is chilling by her Banana Island mansion house pool this afternoon, rocking a black swimwear.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-shares-swimwear-photos.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by juanjo2: 5:14pm On May 12, 2018
My love for thick and beautiful women... somebody should DM me while offer is still on

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by biacan(f): 5:17pm On May 12, 2018
Her body is everything..... she's fat in the right places kiss kiss kiss Go girl cool

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 12, 2018
Billionaire Yam leg.

Igbo/Ego Amaka.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by aristocrazzy: 5:32pm On May 12, 2018
Someone should come and marry this woman oo
Only her for there with no man beside her only photographer that is not allowed to come closer.
Nne I offer myself to marry you lol..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Whizdorm001(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2018
aristocrazzy:
Only her for there with no man beside her only photographer that is not allowed to come closer.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Josh44s(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2018
biacan:
Her body is everything..... she's fat in the right places kiss kiss kiss Go girl cool

Village girl.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by NCANTaskForce: 6:32pm On May 12, 2018
Ready to Bleep

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2018
Linda my love.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 12, 2018
igbo Amaka. Oooooo grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by AprokoGirl: 6:33pm On May 12, 2018
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Frankyboy1(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2018
This news is meaningless,baseless, lacks merit and substance, nd majority of us,dont really care

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by noble71(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2018
tongue
aristocrazzy:
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by talk2saintify(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2018
shocked

NOBODY CARES

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Pentools(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2018
Baby yo!!!

Go gallllllll!!!!!

U get the money, get the look, come get the juice join..... Slay as u want, you worth am #SelfPaidBae!!!!!!!

For those wey dey shout "I no care" "like we care" na jealousy dey do una, why una open the thread in the first place....the lady in question is too made to fail grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Praktikals(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2018
I am a servicing Engnr, how can i apply UNDER this lady?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by bestman09(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2018
W
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by noble71(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2018
kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 12, 2018
Nairaland bloggers wan be like am . bt dem still dey der papa house after all these years. Photocopy ko easy

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Pentools(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

NOBODY CARES

But I do, likewise the majority that opened the thread.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 12, 2018
indecency just full everywhere, see laps
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 12, 2018
madridguy:
Linda my love.
madridguy come wen did Linda became ur love? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Deltatoto: 6:36pm On May 12, 2018
Amagite2:
Millionaire Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji is chilling by her Banana Island mansion house pool this afternoon, rocking a black swimwear.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-shares-swimwear-photos.html

at d end of d day her tutu go stl dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by olatade(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2018
she looks old in it

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by vRendoh(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2018
biacan:

hmm cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Newboss(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2018
aristocrazzy:
This is why Nigeria, and West Africa in general, lies wasted! angry
Wrong priorities! angry
I blame religion! angry

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Dronedude(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2018
This lady needs a banana in that banana island.

Chai...

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by delzbaba(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2018
you can see her real age in this pics, this is what her husband will really see in the morning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Tmaritas76(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2018
pls where is her husband living

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by okwabayi(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2018
She's trying too hard. It's obvious she wants male attention. All those "go and marry" insults are seriously frustrating her life.
Jump and pass naim I dey. I don't like old women but I'll happily ogle at their pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike, Emeka Ike's Sister? / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.