Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

"Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz (39628 Views)

Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by sisisioge: 10:27pm On May 12, 2018
May God bless you baby...bouncing healthy babies will come in torrent for you. Pele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Firgemachar: 10:28pm On May 12, 2018
T'isu eni ba jina, ama'n f'owo b'oje ni... smiley
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by chibwike(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
An average looking yoruba girl, with the usual yoruba yansh gotten from eating ponmo and orisirisi, accompanied by the normal yoruba hype in life...

Sorry about your loss.
where are you?
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Ademoore07(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2018
Infact, im hearing this for the first time. May God protect our women
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Bruemath(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2018
Sorry oh it's hard to bear
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by miltonchux(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2018
GistersNG:
cheesy

SEE PHOTO OF TOOLZ DEAD BABY>>> https://www.gistmore.com/going-labour-knowing-baby-dead-broke-toolz

I know you are lying to pull traffic,but continue

3 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 12, 2018

7 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by jabor4Naija(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2018
C me c wahala o, i say i cried u said i'm lying, i didn't say i was shedding tears o i said i cried. Hian
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by SachaBastien(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2018
Quite a heartrending experience for her. Be strong Mz Toolz.
Those mocking the people who said they cried reading her story either have no idea how it feels or they are sick fuçks.

1 Like

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Wroxxane: 10:45pm On May 12, 2018
holluphemydavid:
Enya
grin Wetin Enya do you?
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by pressplay411(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2018
dominique:
I'm waiting for those superstitious people that will come and say that she caused it because she flaunted her bump in public. Was she supposed to lock herself indoors for the entire nine months?

I think a lot could be responsible for a miscarriage.
I hate to comment on such sensitive issues but perhaps sharing my unprofessional but informed opinion could make a difference.
For starters, She's arguably Nigeria's numero uno OAP. She was on radio so much during the pregnancy no one could tell if she ever took a leave to concentrate on her child birth.
2. It's no news that she loves her cocktails. She even pokes fun at herself about sneaking 1 or 2 while pregnant. This is clearly a breach of doctor's advice.
3. You claim it's superstitious to blame it on the grand announcement at Banky's engagement. May I remind you she's from the Oniru dynasty. We all know how competitive and fetish polygamous families are.

Now my advice.
Motherhood is sacred.Treat child birth as a sacred responsibility. Obey all your doctor's instructions. Clearly abstain from every abuse of drugs and alcohol. Cut down on your social life atleast till after safe child delivery. Most importantly, seek Christ in all you do. Not just for safe delivery but to renew your relationship with Him.
I wish she would get it right this time. She's one of my biggest crushes and deserves happiness in all facets of her life. I wish her the best and pray God's Grace finds her.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 12, 2018
May God make you smile again. To our celebrities and young ladies out there, please don't forget this is Africa oo. Stop baby bump, baby showers, bridal showers, etc. Keep your wedding and pregnancies as they are your treasures. Ask the divorcees to share their experiences. It's not easy. Even if they smile,making people believe everything is ok, it's fake. Despite the practice of mothers in the olden days, sticking safety pins in their skirts and walking about with same, to safeguard the babies in their wombs, going to church every Wednesday to pray for safe delivery of their babies, the people of darkness would still shake them. Before a child is born, they already know the baby's stars and how far it could go in life. There is a wise saying that, if your yam farm achieves a huge yield, you cover your mouth when eating it. Divorce cases have never been so rampant. Make una check all those nonsense abeg. We should not be unhappy as a result of our carelessness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Ishilove: 10:51pm On May 12, 2018
GistersNG:
cheesy

SEE PHOTO OF TOOLZ DEAD BABY>>> https://www.gistmore.com/going-labour-knowing-baby-dead-broke-toolz
Do you have any sense at all? Can't you use another click bait?? Even if the photos are truly on your site what the FVCK do we need the pictures of a baby's corpse for??!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by shutupareyouGOD: 10:54pm On May 12, 2018
pressplay411:

I think a lot could be responsible for a miscarriage.
I hate to comment on such sensitive issues but perhaps sharing my unprofessional but informed opinion could make a difference.
For starters, She's arguably Nigeria's numero uno OAP. She was on radio so much during the pregnancy no one could tell if she ever took a leave to concentrate on her child birth.
2. It's no news that she loves her cocktails. She even pokes fun at herself about sneaking 1 or 2 while pregnant. This is clearly a breach of doctor's advice.
3. You claim it's superstitious to blame it on the grand announcement at Banky's engagement. May I remind you she's from the Oniru dynasty. We all know how competitive and fetish polygamous families are.

Now my advice.
Motherhood is sacred.Treat child birth as a sacred responsibility. Obey all your doctor's instructions. Clearly abstain from every abuse of drugs and alcohol. Cut down on your social life atleast till after safe child delivery. Most importantly, seek Christ in all you do. Not just for safe delivery but to renew your relationship with Him.
I wish she would get it right this time. She's one of my biggest crushes and deserves happiness in all facets of her life. I wish her the best and pray God's Grace finds her.
let's not forget the waist trainer....ladies if u must train do it moderately. This I s a very sensitive topic and so I'm just giving an advice.

2 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 12, 2018
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by FLYFIRE(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2018
Please keep your family affairs PRIVATE & NEVER put on social media from inception. Take it SERIOUSLY....Plese TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. Nothing to gain from exposing yourself. The opposite of the "likes" your crave so much is DISLIKE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Joemarvel(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2018
holluphemydavid:
Enya
what did enya do now u didn't even question her village people
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Tbaby4real(f): 11:01pm On May 12, 2018
So sorry for your loss Toolz. I understand that feeling. Having gone through it with my twins, pushing them out and seeing them after the labour is something I couldn't explain. I pray God grants you peace and make you smile very soon Toolz.

1 Like

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Adukey(f): 11:03pm On May 12, 2018
This is heartbreaking.

Alhamdulillah, my mum was delivered of a healthy baby girl earlier today. After 25years of waiting. Yes, I'm 25,just got a younger sister. I'm so excited.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Martin0(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2018
At 35 she got the nerves to embark on such life threatening delivery... hmmmm

why not go adopt if baby is something very important at that moment of their lives

1 Like

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by SirBunky85(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2018
Cessa0:

You cried
lol.una dey find trouble wella
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by DonjazzyPikin(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2018
One of the reasons I respect women so much..
Trust me, women sees lotta hells during child birth, not to talk of going tru the pains knowing that its all just for nothing (Dead Child)

Oh gosh, May God give u a great replacement ma'am.

Maximum respect to all women!!!
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by SirBunky85(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2018
pxjosh:
Shift for me let me sit beside you and also wait angry
chai..so pmbs assertion abt our youths is correct?
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by ednut1(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2018
Martin0:

At 35 she got the nerves to embark on such life threatening delivery... hmmmm

why not go adopt if baby is something very important at that moment of their lives
people that give birth at 50 nko, aneg 35 aint dat old haba
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by SirBunky85(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
An average looking yoruba girl, with the usual yoruba yansh gotten from eating ponmo and orisirisi, accompanied by the normal yoruba hype in life...

Sorry about your loss.
senseless
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by SirBunky85(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2018
ekanDamie:
Why wait to 35. Its allways a high risk pregnancy With all d body magic n abortion dosnt it makes it worse. Well. U can always try again. God be with u
senseless

2 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Justiceleague1: 11:12pm On May 12, 2018
And u still her doing she knows how to do best,posing b4 cameras with that her bufallo body,posing with small children not knowing she is becoming an Edede already!

Well,one thing I know,God replenishes double to wipe ur tears away,that is if you are genuine and have leant your lesson.

Rip to the poor baby. You simply went back to your loving heavenly father.
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by chukzyfcbb: 11:13pm On May 12, 2018
“It made me realise how delicate life is, and as much as we say ‘I will do this or that’ it is inevitably down to God’s will

This sentence really got to me.

Its indeed so true, sometimes we ask God so we can be certain things or reach certain positions but the thing is if its not Gods will for you it won't be a success/it won't happen.

These days, my prayer is mostly centred on "God let thy will be done, if this project/path I am about to take Is your will let it be a success"

Coz in the end, we have have a set path destined for us (his will)

3 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by delpee(f): 11:14pm On May 12, 2018
Tbaby4real:
So sorry for your loss Toolz. I understand that feeling. Having gone through it with my twins, pushing them out and seeing them after the labour is something I couldn't explain. I pray God grants you peace and make you smile very soon Toolz.

May God strengthen and bless you in a special way. That's really sad and traumatic.
Same for Toolz.

2 Likes

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by delpee(f): 11:15pm On May 12, 2018
Adukey:
This is heartbreaking.

Alhamdulillah, my mum was delivered of a healthy baby girl earlier today. After 25years of waiting. Yes, I'm 25,just got a younger sister. I'm so excited.

Big congrats!! May God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Tbaby4real(f): 11:17pm On May 12, 2018
delpee:

May God strengthen and bless you in a special way. That's really sad and traumatic.
Same for Toolz.

Yes it was. Thank you cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React / Portable Flaunts Cash, Declares Support For Oyetola, APC / Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.