Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

"Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz (39616 Views)

Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Funkybabee(f): 1:45pm On May 13, 2018
It is well sister, God will do more greater things
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 13, 2018
Adukey:
This is heartbreaking.

Alhamdulillah, my mum was delivered of a healthy baby girl earlier today. After 25years of waiting. Yes, I'm 25,just got a younger sister. I'm so excited.

shocked shocked shocked

☣ ☠

She isn't your sister but your child... Congratulations.
Where is the venue? I don't eat rice. grin

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by gidgiddy: 2:09pm On May 13, 2018
My heart goes out to her. I just had a baby, I can't imagine how I would have felt if my baby had been born dead
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by TEYA: 2:18pm On May 13, 2018
fruitty07:
Going into labour and still lose the baby is really terrible, the pain will always be there. My uncle's wife experienced it twice and it almost made her mentally ill but Thank God she has a daughter now!!!
ToolzOD keep trusting God he never fails ��
Terrible experience. My wife had to undergo a CS to remove a dead baby 3 years ago. I still have tears in my eyes when I think of it. She kept talking to herself for several months.
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by YelloweWest: 2:46pm On May 13, 2018
dominique:
I'm waiting for those superstitious people that will come and say that she caused it because she flaunted her bump in public. Was she supposed to lock herself indoors for the entire nine months?
Hmm my dear yes in some cases like mine.

Normally when I'm pregnant I avoid my father's compound.
2016 I was pregnant and diceded to be showing my face there anyhow even attending occasions.
Without warming I went into premature Labour and my daughter died after 6days.
I almost went mad.

2017 I got pregnant and left Nigeria immediately. Pregnancy was full term just like others and baby delivered safely.

So I now preach his yourself during pregnancy! This is Africa not the West!
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Olypeppy(f): 3:51pm On May 13, 2018
God will perfect everything ma
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by obentenyson(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2018
jabor4Naija:
I cried reading dis but i'm happy u know d ever Gracious God got ur back and he will surely double what u lost. God bless ur home

You cried? Eeya.. You people can lie... Chai.. I cried after reading your lies also....
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by Adukey(f): 4:10pm On May 13, 2018
OrestesDante:

shocked shocked shocked

☣ ☠

She isn't your sister but your child... Congratulations.
Where is the venue? I don't eat rice. grin

☣ ☠

Lol, thanks so much.
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by springtech(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2018
I feel her perfectly.
My wife went through this. It was her 2nd conception. It was so painful because before the baby died, my wife used her leg entered the hospital for delivery. Only to be told it was a false alarm and she was asked to go. Behold a week later, the baby died in the womb.

Thank God we have one after that experience.

And thinking of the pains she went through, the high level preparedness.
Thought of my mum that came for Omugwo, she left disappointed, feeling really bad. Because she came earlier before the incident so as to assist wifey and all that.

And lastly, think of the fact that i spent more on this experience more than the babies we delivered alive without any issue.

All in all, we thank God for safety of life for my wife. God did not allow me loose my darling wife. Imagine, she took 6 pints of blood. Bought drugs like mad.

Father we have returned to say we thank you. You remain God still.

1 Like

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by jabor4Naija(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2018
obentenyson:

You cried? Eeya.. You people can lie... Chai.. I cried after reading your lies also....
Chai una no go allow me rest abi?
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by fruitty07(f): 5:03pm On May 14, 2018
TEYA:

Terrible experience. My wife had to undergo a CS to remove a dead baby 3 years ago. I still have tears in my eyes when I think of it. She kept talking to herself for several months.

Sad to hear that. Please keep encouraging her and be strong too.. God bless our mothers/women
Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by TEYA: 3:16pm On May 15, 2018
fruitty07:

Sad to hear that. Please keep encouraging her and be strong too.. God bless our mothers/women
Amen

1 Like

Re: "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz by sweetv(f): 9:29pm On May 15, 2018
muller101:
couple not couples
thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai / Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase / Wizkid Looking Good In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.