Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" (74116 Views)

Funny Photos Of Wizkid,davido,burnaboy And Olamide"You Will Love To See This / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / "You Can't Be Moving Around With A Lady This Beautiful If You Are Not A Yahooboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by queensera(f): 9:14pm On May 12, 2018
Nigerian rapper "olamide" took to his twitter page to reacts to the news of people condemning yahoo boys online after Efcc Arrested 12 yahoo boys at Club 57 on Friday morning (May/11/2018)

Olamide who RT and supports OAP Osi_Suave's Tweet Wrote;

Somebody say Amen ! ��RT @Osi_Suave: You cant be condemning yahoo boys on twitter and be moving with them offline.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/you-cant-be-condemning-yahoo-boys-and.html

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by queensera(f): 9:14pm On May 12, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Jaynom(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2018
OLAMIDE showing us where he stands!
If you know what I mean wink

300 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by hismerhill(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2018
If you know you know!

Pick ur side, sitting on d fence is prohibited.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by madridguy(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2018
Yahoo Boy No Laptop

231 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by yungmoney447(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2018
Olamide the real Voice Of The Street

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Elvidence(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2018
hmmm...choose ye the God you want to serve

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2018
queensera:
grin

You can't be posting stuff on nairaland and at the same claiming FTC.

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2018
queensera:

Olamide who RT and supports OAP Osi_Suave's Tweet Wrote;

Somebody say Amen ! ��RT @Osi_Suave: You cant be condemning yahoo boys on twitter and be moving with them offline.

Olamide wrote nothing but the truth.
#YBNL #horladstar cares

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by freethinker01: 10:23pm On May 12, 2018
I've known him to be one since the days of eni duro...
If u know, u know.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Bossontop(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2018
undecided
So oga in essence wat are u trying to say?? Izit wat im thinking

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Throwback: 10:24pm On May 12, 2018
To hell with Yahoo boys.

Actually, to jail with them all.

Kudos to EFCC in helping the society rid itself of criminals who have no morality and have corrupted the lazy youth of this nation.

Modified: All the criminal elements of the society have become upset by my post. There is no reason whatsoever why Yahoo boys should justify their ignoble trade.

EFCC must continue its good work to save this society from financial crime and its unrepentant criminal elements.

If I was in the EFCC, I will personally ask to be assigned to the internet fraud unit. I swear, I will rid the streets of fake millionaires who daily plot to steal the sweat of others.

Yahoo boys must perish! Corrupt politicians must also perish. This country must be rid of the nuisance within.

Yahoo boys and their praise singers are worse than the petty thieves that are daily lynched, proving also that the more you steal, the more glorified, while those who steal less are made the scape goat of all that is wrong with society.

The raids on luxurious criminal hideouts must continue steadfastly and furiously.

380 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by okonja(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2018
Confirm yarn cool
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by pedrilo: 10:24pm On May 12, 2018
madridguy:
Yahoo Boy No Laptop
YBNL

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Sunkyphil(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2018
Dats so true
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by junioratallcost(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2018
nice write up from YBNL boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by HeyCorleone(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2018
Funny.

Stopping internet fraud is hard.

I don't support it but what are niggas to do?

The structure of the country is not one that allows legit hustle.

If it was a country like the US or Canada or Switzerland that they are deliberating such issue, it'd be more reasonable. Not here where Jobs are not provided and the environment to create a job is absent. An idle mind becomes the devil's workshop.

Internet Fraud is only normal in a condition like this. Boys should be left alone. Okay they should quit Yahoo and do what?

The system should be fixed first.

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by dulux07(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2018
The same way he can't be condemning politicians online and be campaigning for them

48 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by akeentech(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
You don't have to do Yahoo Yahoo to make money. There are so many legitimate ways to make money online even pass YY. With 2k you can start today.

See my WhatsAp below

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by BruncleZuma: 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Carlyboi(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2018
[/color]Yeah!olamide is right on this one I'm not even a big fan.balling with or benefitting from yahooboys and still vilifying them is the highest height of hypocrisy that's why I pity some of the girlfriends of the diabolical ones or the ritualists who sacrifice these girls for hammer money cos they are unusually loyal to them...with that being said I think the menace of internet fraud needs to be nipped in the bud but without alternative measures being put in place in the present day Nigeria I personal believe we are inviting mind blowing evil to our doorsteps...i have this saying to each is own and if God butter your bread in Nigeria today don't always be on the high horse and knock off people crawling,walking or even finding it hard to stand.This country is a mess nothing hardly works,infrastructures dead or decayed social welfare is like an alien word to us now corruption is everywhere and the place where it is supposed to be the lowest which is in government is where you have it the most tell me why there wont be crimes even in developed countries of the world there is crime everywhere how do you expect a country like Nigeria which has been a third world country since 1914 to be a haven a state of utopia when its abundant resources and in the hands of a few and not being properly utilized...one thing people fail to take cognizance of when the mostly shout yahoo is a crime which although it is,in real truth is our population they say we are 150m lets say we are 120 self,lets compare our unemployed or underemployed citizens to that number who ironically are mostly youths we have maybe 50m in that category compare that stats with countries like the UK,Ghana,south Africa,Togo,the civ,Switzerland,Netherlands and so on whose total population is under that 50m and tell me if the rate of people going into crime wont differ...second let's look at our higher institutions the university for instance how many graduates do we churn out yearly? 100th of thousands maybe 500 what's the percent of the lucky absorbed ones lets say being generous 20% then we have 200,000 youths able bodied,smart,intelligent roaming the streets some will say yeah go into Agriculture are there free lands?No!even the the real farmers are complaining cos of government policies and incentives which I not favorable bank loans dont even talk bout it!talking of being self employed most people who aren't educated are already occupying that position,the traders,the artisans,the business people that area is congested on its own so logically that area can't absorb our teeming educated population let's look at some of the FG job's advertised some years back our many of the unemployed citizens have gotten jobs from FIRs,to FCSC,NRC,NIA,the police recruitment has it been completed by now the Npower paying the stipends 30k is it well runned!wasn't the last selection even marred with irregularities and manipulations then who are we deceiving?we dont have the infrastructures to even help SMes to survive and the govt policies to write home about some people would tell you we can change our through protests so that we can be used for target practice,elections that has already been concluded before it starts only a real revolution can change this country...a lot of people in their late 20s,early and mid 30s are still living with their parents why cos of the economic situation of the country unless you're rich or comfortable to some extent dont even think bout getting married if you practice self love and they say dignity in labor there is no dignity in labor in Nigeria if you labor and you're wretched you will get deprived of your rights...i e .teachers,public and civil servants if you do menial jobs people will look down on you step on you cos ours is a materialistic society if you are not rich you're a nobody you're a lesser man few people would want to associate with you it's a feeling of being a failure..and when you see some men having billions in their bank accounts for just being in government or politics some people lose it altogether and that's why we have the get rich quick syndrome in Nigeria today...we should be careful what we wish for a lot of boys out there are desperate and if the soft crimes like yahoo is no more available then harder ones become desirable not all of us have restraints and have limits so we can always have days we sleep more with our two eyes closed and we wont have to be waylaid when we are coming back from our places of daily bread!the government should see this as a wake up call and provide substitutes for this soft criminals and stop given them excuses and stop making people apologetic to their cause even if it's underpaid jobs let be available and in multitudes it is doable let's engage our youths in productive enterprises and lets awaken the Nigerian spirits in them and bring back the culture of hard work in our country!N.B.Not all scammers are Nigerians you have them in a number of African countries Ghana,Senegal,SA and even in Asia,North America and Europe pretending as Nigerians,colouring our national image as a country of fraud to the world..Times are hard and an hungry man is a angry man with a dead conscience the government should give the Nigerian Youths a better deal[color=#000099]

7 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by shamecurls(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2018
This generation seem to be cursed

What's wrong is wrong.

Cyber fraud is a crime. Simple.

I don't blame them. They sing and praise them

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by martineverest(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2018
smh for nigeria...just look at how every comment above is glorifying scammers. crime is in Nigerians' DNAs

Nigeria is finished

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by OlufemiOAP(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2018
Falz RN be like... If u know you know
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by martineverest(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2018
shamecurls:
This generation seem to be cursed

What's wrong is wrong.

Cyber fraud is a crime. Simple.

I don't blame them. They sing and praise them
it's really sad.... nigerians glorify corrupt politicians and scammers but lynch common criminals

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by kirkwood: 10:28pm On May 12, 2018
With the way things are going, this generation of young people is going to make yahoo yahoo an official business. The number of young people going into it is becoming alarming

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 12, 2018
Lot of families dey chop from yahoo boys directly or indirectly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Jaguntemmy(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2018
In a society where people use cruel means to get wealth and still dedicate it to God.

30 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face / Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.