Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. (5341 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
angry Make i catch any girl there our fight go pass police station
if you no wan catch any girl, you go enter kitchen cook food for me.. cool
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 1:25pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
if you no wan catch any girl, you go enter kitchen cook food for me.. cool
Today is Sunday let's eat out lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Today is Sunday let's eat out lipsrsealed embarassed
get behind me
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 1:47pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
get behind me
Stingy man undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Stingy man undecided
lazy woman
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 1:50pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
lazy woman
Now that's disrespectful sad
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Now that's disrespectful sad
yimu
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 2:34pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
yimu
I demand an apology sad
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
I demand an apology sad
I demand an apology
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 13, 2018
The only period I know is school period ooooh.
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 2:39pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
I demand an apology
I didn't say anything bad to you..... yours actions towards me was so disrespectful and you need to apologize now if you still lipsrsealed me sad
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
I didn't say anything bad to you..... yours actions towards me was so disrespectful and you need to apologize now if you still lipsrsealed me sad
if I still want to do what cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 2:44pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
if I still want to do what cheesy
What's your problem cheesy cheesy apologize to me now sad
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
What's your problem cheesy cheesy apologize to me now sad
I want to hear it first before aplogizing. Whatever you say will determine the speed of my apology cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 2:52pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
I want to hear it first before aplogizing. Whatever you say will determine the speed of my apology cheesy
If you still promise to spend the rest of your life with me..... that you can't do without me cool Now apologize to me sad
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
If you still promise to spend the rest of your life with me..... that you can't do without me cool Now apologize to me sad
lmao cheesy you are a learner
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 2:56pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
lmao cheesy you are a learner
You're not keeping to your word sad
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
You're not keeping to your word sad
you havnt told me what would make me apologize na. Of all the things in this life, you could only come up with me living without you? cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 2:59pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
you havnt told me what would make me apologize na
OK if you Love me apologize sad
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
OK if you Love me apologize sad
lmao... Something will make a man love a woman... What do you have to offer that would make me love you?
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 3:07pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
lmao... Something will make a man love a woman... What do you have to offer that would make me love you?
I'll be a supportive partner,honest,respectful and a goal getter smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
I'll be a supportive partner,honest,respectful and a goal getter smiley
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 3:34pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
lipsrsealed
Awwww stop crying cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by gonkin(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2018
If a strange guy asks you about your period how would u feel. Ladies are sensitive so we know that word refers to a private part. Unless we are close thats when i would mention the word.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

It's related.
Abeg no vex oooo, how old you be

(1) (2) (Reply)

How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? / Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! / 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.