Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (79957 Views)

SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by MrSensor(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2018
post=67514109:
....and the dumb Teacher China will.be proud to put her 'lovely' pics online!

But, what do I know?!
shocked Auto Correct I hail o Chioma to China. Chai.
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by olaniyi900: 3:42pm On May 13, 2018
This is how France president toast his teacher. Chioma you might be the next first lady.
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2018
kid got balls....at his age I couldn't even talk to my classmate crush

children of these days hmm
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Ikpongiton: 3:52pm On May 13, 2018
udemzy101:
Mkpo Aba oo
nso nkpo iba ? adia eti mkpo ,ikobo ubiak mkpa oo.udemeobong .one love.
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Bamz(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2018
I don't know where this boy is going, but he's going places. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by nnokwa042(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2018
I the north this guy is a professor already
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by flyingdutchman(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2018
Smoke coming out of his eyes- na to change the oil rings from the boy's engine

2 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by RighteousI: 4:15pm On May 13, 2018
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Sunnynwa: 4:21pm On May 13, 2018
udemzy101:
Mkpo Aba oo

Da, idogho etuk mkpo o.
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by akimoriyomi(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2018
Please I want to go for an interview tomorrow. Someone should pls help wt little amount for tfair ... thanks 3066223697 firstbank
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by King1vid(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2018
and Buhari is looking?
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11pm On May 13, 2018
dominique:

In most cases, the bloggers go to download their pictures from their profiles and attach to the story
Oh, that's true.
You are so right there Pretty Ms Dominique.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by drchuks1234(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2018
The girl fine, i even know her, my ex schoolmate at item community high school bende l.g.a abia state, but chioma have Bleep up bigtime by uploading her pics, am supprise to see her on igberetvnews.com
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by nelsonebby(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2018
post=67514109:
....and the dumb Teacher China will.be proud to put her 'lovely' pics online!

But, what do I know?!
She’s a student actually
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Kceewealth: 5:19pm On May 13, 2018
Lol,sweet memories. Mehn letter days was fun.
Nowadays is can I have your number .
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Iphran6: 5:21pm On May 13, 2018
Kai! ! shocked
It yaf finish...I have seen it all
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by pheblexy(f): 5:22pm On May 13, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Kingsley10000: 5:39pm On May 13, 2018
this boy go still bleep her trust me
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Kingsley10000: 5:42pm On May 13, 2018
this kid get mind o.....while some 20year old men can't even woo a girl
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by gabbie77: 5:47pm On May 13, 2018
Massive energy....wish this much energy could be channelled to the right direction....
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by iukpe: 5:48pm On May 13, 2018
Davido in the making
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Ambassador1991(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2018
Chubhie:
If angels couldn't resist the fair daughters of men, Who is pin code to resist the beautiful chioma?

Pin code has good eyes for beautiful things.

Hi! Boss. Trust you are good. I still look forward to seeing you in June as said by you.

Benny Cares!
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Charly68: 6:19pm On May 13, 2018
The boy needs deliverance if not he will live his life as gigolo forever . .
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Buffalowings3(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2018
the kid must be yoruba wink

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by vinceee(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2018
LOL
"MAKE ME USEFUL FOR ONCE"
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Tonimordred(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2018
Dats an assurance letter to aunty chioma
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Sonsygirl: 7:24pm On May 13, 2018
The boy just expressed his feelings though, he has a plan to be rich so teacher hear that.
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by rolla10(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2018
Pin code

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by raph101(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2018
realborn:
Key observations:

1. Quite articulate for his age
2. Very adept with comprehension
3. Strong cognitive ability
4. Brash and courageous
5. Go getter
6. Overly ambitious
7. High risk appetite
8. Stupidly optimistic
9. Very creative - "pin code" smiley
10. Target and eyes for the big prize.

If at this age, he already admits being useless due to lust for an older tutor, it may be the right time to redefine his path.

finally I discovered one more sensible person like me on nairaland
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by AshCoded(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2018
I like dis guy even though he is still young.....he has already learned how to pour out his mind no matter what.....

learn how to pour out ur mind nd stop keeping things in ur mind

bt boy....if u really have plans to be rich pls face ur studies...
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by debasco1(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2018
[quote author=Wisdomkosi post=67513976]By Wisdom Nwedene

This is currently trending online, a secondary school boy sent this letter to his beautiful teacher by name Chioma. According to the teacher, he saw the letter on her table and couldn't believe what she saw. According to her,

"Umunnem just negodi what I saw on my table yesterday..
Umuazi kita don't have respect bikonu..
My teaching practice story 
Wonders.... this guy get courage sha But, the teacher fine sha
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by PAT4HOT(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2018
Dat was how Emmanuel Macron of France did same to his teacher and today, she is the first lady of France, no matter that she is older than Maron���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 UTME: JAMB Bans Wristwatches, Pen, Spy Eyeglasses, USB, CD & More / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) / Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.