Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User (38727 Views)

I Am Looking For A Partner For My Mother, Twitter User Begins Search For Her Mum / DJ Cuppy Met With Her God Mother, Carolyn Steyn, Swum Together. PHOTOS / Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by NaijaCelebrity: 8:27am On May 13, 2018
A twitter user reveals that BBNaija 2018 winner Miracle as a sugar mummy who is Madam Juliet.

If you can recall Miracle do mention Madam Juliet as his God Mother during his diary session with Biggie.

See tweet below.....

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/bbnaija-twitter-users-reveals-miracles-god-mother-madam-juliet-is-his-sugar-mummy/

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by amzee(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2018
Carry on FlyBoy Miracle.

Do anything you like.

It's your life.

Today is my birthday.

Show me some love Nairalanders.

290 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Tamarapetty(f): 8:43am On May 13, 2018
Whatever! Happy birthday to me cheesy

181 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by naeto2(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2018
Somebody is tabling the shake o

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Idonki(f): 9:11am On May 13, 2018
Who cares..........

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Awaitingkopa(f): 9:43am On May 13, 2018
C her mouth lol.
I think she's his anty. But never say never o

Auracool... You know this ur sugar mummy story isn't adding up. Try another lie

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by EmmySparky(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2018
the mumu person carry miracle matter for head like him inheritance...fools everywhere...abeg live ur life miracle...what u do with ur d*ck no concern anybody

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by timilehin007(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2018
And at the end of everything...it's his fuckng life not anybody's...

I'm getting more addicted to yabaleft on Facebook this days chai...Im beginning to loose vital informations here...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by akilo1: 10:42am On May 13, 2018
abeg who is miracle?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Aldebaran(m): 10:43am On May 13, 2018
Insane people grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by HeyCorleone(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2018
Can't tell which is more cancerous to our youths.

Internet fraud or this irrelevant show that only manages to improve on the rottenness of the viewer.

I mean if people can be allowed to display a high sense of immorality to win cash, why can't internet fraudsters be left to scam in peace?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Igbonoid: 10:44am On May 13, 2018
FTC am the actual onee.. I never see alert oo
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by bjayx: 10:44am On May 13, 2018
What's the meaning of godmother

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2018
How will people believe this one that can't even construct good English!!! Naija sef,just mind your business and make money,I'm supposed to be minding my own business right now sef,bye bye oo

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by SenJoe(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2018
His life, His Sugar mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:45am On May 13, 2018
"You can run but you can't hire" Mtcheewwwwwwwww I blame Etisalat free 10mb

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by dbynonetwork: 10:46am On May 13, 2018
BB NAIJA AND kitten.... CHAI!!
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Turks: 10:46am On May 13, 2018
Man. English is a big problem in this country. Why not compose that nonsense in your native language or something?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by roqrules04(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2018
This one na Sugar aunty not Sugar mummy
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Lekan1o1: 10:47am On May 13, 2018
Hm they should let this guy be abeg, ever since he won haters are poping up from evwrywhere with lies and rumors.
Lazy youth!!!
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Apple2: 10:48am On May 13, 2018
Weiting concern me, if I have this kind fine sugar mummy what is my business with what Internet is saying and stupid girls going up and down
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by romeorailss: 10:48am On May 13, 2018
And what's ur own about it angry
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Olalan(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2018
Should any discerning individual be surprised? A guy with loose morals would have one
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by BUSHHUNTER: 10:49am On May 13, 2018
Twitter and Facebook users are very good in digging someone pastgrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by sage101: 10:49am On May 13, 2018
Lol....
These people
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by romeorailss: 10:50am On May 13, 2018
yettymuse:
"You can run but you can't hire" Mtcheewwwwwwwww I blame Etisalat free 10mb

Obviously it was a typo error . angry No sane person will substitute hide for hire in that sentence he used . Makes no sense .

Atimes we need to view and review angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by mamatwiny(f): 10:50am On May 13, 2018
Was this poster sleeping all the while bvn lasted?
E pain am , while flyboy is cruising his money.
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Lekan1o1: 10:51am On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Can't tell which is more cancerous to our youths.
Internet fraud or this irrelevant show that only manages to improve on the rottenness of the viewer.
I mean if people can be allowed to display a high sense of immorality to win cash, why can't internet fraudsters be left to scam in peace?

Stale!!.. Say something else new
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by Lekan1o1: 10:52am On May 13, 2018
Olalan:
Should any discerning individual be surprised? A guy with loose morals would have one

Do I have morals?.. Swear today that u are a virgin. undecided
Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by oluwaahmed: 10:53am On May 13, 2018
Still...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User by shamecurls(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2018
amzee:
Carry on FlyBoy Miracle.

Do anything you like.

It's your life.

Today is my birthday.

Show me some love Nairalanders.

No beef, chicken with salad, and you are here begging for love. My brother, all I have for you is hate if you can't familiarise with the necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes / Susan Maxwell Builds A New House (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor's Friend Rests On Her Boobies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.