Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. (2085 Views)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. by Nicklaus619(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

Am a pedophile yes we all are in my family. cool
Re: My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. by SAMBARRY: 5:44pm On May 13, 2018
grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 13, 2018
[quote author=Nicklaus619 post=67529506][/quote]

Lol

On a final note

I want to thank you so much for an entertaining day and you helped r achieve my aim

When I saw your post Tere was something about your username that I just hated and I decided I was going to.fvck up your thread

And with your help I achieved this . grin

Now no one will ever get to read what you wanted to say
I am so happy and thank you so much for this

It was so rewarding

Nothing more satisfactory than seeing how unhappy this made you

grin
Re: My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. by Nicklaus619(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

Lemme tell u a story, one day while I was coming back from my begging business, I decided to branch in a brotel to relive some stress from my spaghetti penis, so I paid one olosho the last 500 naira in my pocket for a short time, cool though it was dark, but I didn't care so, I fvcked the hell outa her with all my strength, just in as I cummed, the PHCN brought back the light only to find out I was fvcking my mother and since then we have been doing it. Am officially her sugar boy cool

Re: My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 13, 2018
[quote author=Nicklaus619 post=67530459][/quote]

Lol you are still trying hard to make a come back it's too late kid

Your thread is thrashed and will forever never be looked at thanks yo me

grin grin
Re: My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. by Nicklaus619(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

I am a pedophile and a loser cool
Re: My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. by M0ron: 7:03am On May 14, 2018
Nicklaus619:
Good morning Nairalanders

So I was rushing home from the office one faithfull Friday evening, I was such in a rush that I had to use the uber instead of the normal office bus that normally drop us off at our various bus stop, but I wasn't bordered paying for the uber as it was already 6pm and I had a very important champions league match to watch by 7:45, the taxi guy drove off from our office gate only to stop after some ten minutes after,
he was like Oga no vex abeg my fuel don finish, abi u fit wait make I use gallon from my bout rush go buy fuel.
I was like what da fvck Are U kidding me
great devil u don win last last.
I came down from the cab to flag down another taxi only to see this guy, neatly dressed in a sky blue t-shirt with a well ironed black pants and a versace lather belt Holden tight his sky blue shirt neatly tucked into his pant, looked at his shoes and as a shoe guy, I have good collection of shoes it valued more than 50k, and he was Holden a very big envelope that I assumed contains his vital documents.
He approached me, introduced himself as a petro-chemical graduate from the university of Calaba, that he came all the way from port-harcourt to Abuja for a job interview with one of the oil firms here in Abuja, that unfortunately for him they prosponed the interview till next week, that he couldn't locate his uncle as he lost his Gsm and wallet earlier to pick pocket thieves, that he is stranded and needed a thousand naira to complete his transport back to port harcourt bla bla bla.
At this point he was boring me with his sweet talks as all that was ringing in my head was 7:45 champions league, 7:45 champions league.
But the guy looked responsible and Innocent and as a young dude like my self I decided, to be mr. Nice guy I gave him the 1k and thanked me with tears of relive in his eyes, cry eya I pitied his situation. embarassed
Then on Saturday while coming back from the gym with my guys, I saw this same dude of yesterday on another different location.
Note.
This time with a change of cloth.
standing and talking to some passerby, I was curious and I decided to approach and ask him why he have not gone back to port harcourt. And to know if he finally located his uncle, so I told my Friends the story he told me yesterday and they pitied him and decided to offer him some cash.
so we approached him and he brought out a picture of lady in a hospital with a life threatening injury the spinal cord and claimed that the lady is his wife, that she was admitted yesterday and schedule for operation on Monday but he dosent have the money to finance the operation,
God this dude was crying as he explains. But this time I wasn't buying his lies angry I confronted him, but he denied ever seeing me before, then I snatched the envelope from his hands and opened it an behold brethren, this dude have about 10 different pictures of accident scene and injured people with a different story, which he use to play his victim card, for sympathy and free cash.
At this point the dude knew his cover has been blown, and he just started running like a mad man to the amazement of passerby and my friends. grin
I was like what da fvck, so some lazy people can really go this far not to work but make free money?
And since then I stopped giving money to people that ask for aid on the road or even beggars in the street either real or fake. It was funny experience with plenty life lessons.
grin
Cc Lala
Are you describing yourself?
Re: My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. by Nicklaus619(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2018
M0ron:

Are you describing yourself?

Eya I never knew u where this jobless and pathetic, so u went as far as creating another moniker grin . What a miserable fool.

Re: My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. by M0ron: 5:14am On May 15, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Eya I never knew u where this jobless and pathetic, so u went as far as creating another moniker grin . What a miserable fool.

You embellished your life. You are much more pathetic than this
Re: My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. by Nicklaus619(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2018
M0ron:

I embellished my life. I am much more pathetic than this
Re: My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. by sKeetz(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2018
The population of mad people in Nigeria is growing at an exponential rate. sad

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With a cooperate beggar and Life lessons. by themonk(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Crazy thread

The troll succeeded grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Am Fairly Certain That All Religions Are False. / A Religious Man Is Not A Free Man / Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.