Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview (1059 Views)

A Job Interview@ LASACO / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Job Interview Invitation - Has Anyone Received Invitation SMS Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview by SeyiObj: 12:42pm On May 13, 2018
How true is this my people, I got this message from my mail.
After a brief preview of your details, considering the experience, skills and attributes you encompassed the Board of Directors of Feeds Alive has decided to invite you for an interview.

Date: Thursday 17th May, 2018

Time: 8am Prompt

Venue: BG Lead Consult premises Plot 4 Alh Kareem Estate, Mega Chicken Bus Stop by 1st gate Agidingbi Ikeja, Lagos.

HRef: FA/7563/BGL

We apologise for the short notice however, it is important you confirm your availability to enable us make adequate preparation.

Please kindly confirm your availability by replying this e-mail as soon as possible for the management to know that you will be available. Also if you want the management to reschedule you reply via e-mail.

You can also reach the HR Secretary on 08023346429.

If you have any issues or request.

NOTE: COME ALONG WITH THIS INTERVIEW MAIL YOU RECEIVED OR THE PRINTOUT OF THIS MAIL WITH A HARD COPY OF YOUR CV, WITHOUT WHICH THE SECURITY PERSONNEL WOULD DECLINE YOUR ACCESS TO THE PREMISES OF INTERVIEW.

Thanks

HR Cyril

For Management
Re: Job Interview by mokset123: 2:10pm On May 13, 2018
If you didn't apply for a position in the firm, do not bother attending the interview.

1 Like

Re: Job Interview by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:59pm On May 13, 2018
congrats i n advance
Re: Job Interview by Mobidot(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2018
It is GNLD. Don't bother to attend. It would be a waste of energy and resources.

2 Likes

Re: Job Interview by mizmia: 9:53pm On May 13, 2018
Scam!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (24 Positions) / A Mass Com. Graduate (B.A Degree) Urgently Needed For A Customer Care Job / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.