Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (66542 Views)

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Congrats to them.may they have plenty junior Bruce lee,jackie Chan children

Yes o! And Chi Chung Lee too grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Humility017(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
I like engagement ring ooooh tongue
aim for wedding ring and not engagement rings....that can thrown out anytime...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Humility017(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Chinese government doesn't give citizenship by marriage. Even if you marry their first lady.
you don't mean it...?
they must be very stingy with their citizenship...same wit Nigeria...putting up a requirement of 10 years residency for citizenship bynaturalization...
damn...my Nigerian citizenship I can gift for free....many are even tired of being a citizen of this country filled with wicked rulers...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2018
The guy sabi wetin he dey find
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 9:55pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Which type you wan buy kwanu.?
I dey eye one fine rubber one like that. Shey u like rubber ring
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 13, 2018
Premiumwriter:
I dey eye one fine rubber one like that. Shey u like rubber ring

I like anything rubber tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 13, 2018
Humility017:

aim for wedding ring and not engagement rings....that can thrown out anytime...

Ok
Sir
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 9:59pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I like anything rubber tongue
grin grin
No need to buy again. Just come. My junior bro get plenty for house
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 13, 2018
speedy01:

so many reason or rather to be your friend

A friend from this forum is a no. No grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 13, 2018
Premiumwriter:
grin grin

No need to buy again. Just come. My junior bro get plenty for house

Hehehe see this one want me to come to his house lol am not coming jare
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Humility017(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Ok Sir
you welc.... keep working on adding value to yourself...
which city do you reside
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
better for him oh. all these nigerian girls na pack of liabilities dem be. you go buy fake hair, fake nails, fake eyeliner fake lipstick and fake make up. high shoes etc still dey lack confidence. grown up woman go day nothing day her head. u cannot sit and have intelligent conversation with an nigerian babe if no be gossip or pouring out of frustration or talking silly. ashawo for abroad are more conversational and intelligent than the average 9ja babe.

someone who is consumed in ghosted beauty that exist in her mind only. competitive spirit in fashion and nonsense. when u carry 9ja babe go house go phork, after phork wetin day the head, naaatin. she go day look you day calculate your move. express yourself na waya. express ur feelings. fuen. e no day. some just like natural sexdoll way day eat food instead to recharge am.

if u day abroad better marry oyinbo live ur life go o. myny of my guys don go marry problem for 9ja. the babes still day phork their old guys theyir eyes na just to use u achieve their goals. once dem come abroad dem don change skin. dem won behave like oyinbo.

na dem go first insult u say na chinko. say na old woman u marry. say the oyibo girl no get character. say u day wash undies. na dem oh. but if u carry dem go abroad u go still do all those things for them before them kill you finally oh.

nigerian girl go marry person but she day find wetin she go thief from her husband go give her brothers. and her brothers day find wetin dem go thief from her go give their girlfriends. very useless.

na tinubu brown teeth i blame for all these

This bro don mad I swear. bad bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 13, 2018
Humility017:

you welc....
keep working on adding value to yourself...

which city do you reside

OK no need for that question all the same thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:07pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Hehehe see this one want me to come to his house lol am not coming jare
Chai na only rubber ring I say make you com collect o cry

See how you don think go far grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Corperadams: 10:11pm On May 13, 2018
idonhammer:
and you are the King of Girls cool
haba KING OF GIRLS.... What happen to ur girls.... igwe
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Onuokwu: 10:18pm On May 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
better for him oh. all these nigerian girls na pack of liabilities dem be. you go buy fake hair, fake nails, fake eyeliner fake lipstick and fake make up. high shoes etc still dey lack confidence. grown up woman go day nothing day her head. u cannot sit and have intelligent conversation with an nigerian babe if no be gossip or pouring out of frustration or talking silly. ashawo for abroad are more conversational and intelligent than the average 9ja babe.

someone who is consumed in ghosted beauty that exist in her mind only. competitive spirit in fashion and nonsense. when u carry 9ja babe go house go phork, after phork wetin day the head, naaatin. she go day look you day calculate your move. express yourself na waya. express ur feelings. fuen. e no day. some just like natural sexdoll way day eat food instead to recharge am.

if u day abroad better marry oyinbo live ur life go o. myny of my guys don go marry problem for 9ja. the babes still day phork their old guys theyir eyes na just to use u achieve their goals. once dem come abroad dem don change skin. dem won behave like oyinbo.

na dem go first insult u say na chinko. say na old woman u marry. say the oyibo girl no get character. say u day wash undies. na dem oh. but if u carry dem go abroad u go still do all those things for them before them kill you finally oh.

nigerian girl go marry person but she day find wetin she go thief from her husband go give her brothers. and her brothers day find wetin dem go thief from her go give their girlfriends. very useless.

Dude you wickd gaan... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 10:19pm On May 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:

All the Nigerian girls With all due respect sir, speak for your wife/gf and your friends as well... possibly with this kind of mindset, u cldnt have kept a good lady, that was the reason you were always attracting slay mamas to yourself since that's what you are describing up der.

Secondly, for you to attract such ladies that cannot imitate a convo after sex or anywhere, you should check yourself because you attract what you are. So mayb you are attracting the wrong company to yourself if not u ought to know that there are still some reputable ladies out there and reputable men are getting married to them on a regular.

Thirdly, you need to Check your life and evaluate your standards. You can't plant corn and expect banana? It's not possible. In other words, u can't expect a good or interesting lady when you have a lot of mind renewal to do. So let's start with you renewing your mindset about ladies, and let's see if you'd still stick to this myopic conclusion of yours.

There are girls that do such things you mentioned, quite alright but you got my attention when you generalized. How would you feel if I wrote "All Men Are Dogs" ?? If you were a "dog", U'd probably not be offended Cs u are, but if you are not, you will be hurt and that's what I just did. Hope u get my point at the end of the day and have a lovely night rest! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by chris31(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2018
And don't forget that China products don't last
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by greatefa1011(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Congrats to them.may they have plenty junior Bruce lee,jackie Chan children

Ndigbo kwenuooo
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by kolawoleibukun1: 10:53pm On May 13, 2018
I agree with you on some points until the insults got in the way. you do not cry a victim while attacking. If you are different from what I stated above, then speak for yourself only. because with a defensive attitude like yours you sounded like a slay mama and you must check your own life and evaluate your standard. I will say it again, Nigerian girls are bad. they are not good expecially to nigerians who come from yanky. they are gold diggers.

if u read my comment you would have noticed that I said the average nigerian girl. I am not attracting the wrong company because I have seen it all. if this ur comment is your level of intelligence, you are below average. you are worse than the people i called the average nigerian girl.

i would have appreciated your comment but mixing saliva with words gets no appreciation from me. enjoy ur day
itsmeurLady:

All the Nigerian girls With all due respect sir, speak for your wife/gf and your friends as well... possibly with this kind of mindset, u cldnt have kept a good lady, that was the reason you were always attracting slay mamas to yourself since that's what you are describing up der.

Secondly, for you to attract such ladies that cannot imitate a convo after sex or anywhere, you should check yourself because you attract what you are. So mayb you are attracting the wrong company to yourself if not u ought to know that there are still some reputable ladies out there and reputable men are getting married to them on a regular.

Thirdly, you need to Check your life and evaluate your standards. You can't plant corn and expect banana? It's not possible. In other words, u can't expect a good or interesting lady when you have a lot of mind renewal to do. So let's start with you renewing your mindset about ladies, and let's see if you'd still stick to this myopic conclusion of yours.

There are girls that do such things you mentioned, quite alright but you got my attention when you generalized. How would you feel if I wrote "All Men Are Dogs" ?? If you were a "dog", U'd probably not be offended Cs u are, but if you are not, you will be hurt and that's what I just did. Hope u get my point at the end of the day and have a lovely night rest! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Kashbwoyjnr: 11:23pm On May 13, 2018
Even if you marry the daughter of the president of china, you can't stay in their country more than 30 days.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by friendl: 11:42pm On May 13, 2018
Beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by killuminati(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:

Lols you no well wela

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On May 14, 2018
angelbulksms:

Yes o! And Chi Chung Lee too grin
and all of them will be speaking Chinese... Chun! Chun! Chim chun!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On May 14, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:

cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On May 14, 2018
Fineman87:

Lol. You have not seen the beautiful ones. I swear some chinese are super beautiful and classy. Go to malaysia, bangladesh, south korea and india; you will run from beautiful girls and the asians date blacks freely and happily.
You need to travel more. Asians are lovely people.
we all know malaysian,indonesian,indian and banngladeshi ladies are beautiful na. We are talking about Chinese ladiescheesy.... Though i wont lie oo..this particular one dis naija guy marry is attractive.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On May 14, 2018
greatefa1011:

Ndigbo kwenuooo
yeeh!cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Exciton(m): 1:21am On May 14, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Nigerians are the worst racist on earth

I was about to the the same thing. Fücking dümb and racist cünts! But they make the loudest noise at the slightest provocation.

Disgusting fückers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nategaoo: 1:36am On May 14, 2018
Is nobody seriously asking why the ring is on her middle finger and not the ring finger?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48am On May 14, 2018
Neyoor:

This is the second thread today of a Nigerian Man engaging to a lady abroad.

Nigerian Ladies really have alot to do to stop losing their potential men to other ladies abroad.

Or maybe Nigerian women should get exposed,connected and hooked with men abroad.

Being born a Nigerian doesn't mean one has to breathe his or her last breath in Nigeria. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:23am On May 14, 2018
The lady looks like a mixed breed Chinese undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Marry Albino? / Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.