Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,296 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City (3194 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Product Of Chest Freezer For Me To Buy / Can Someone Recommend A User Friendly Men's Condom? / White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by bebe2(f): 1:45pm On May 13, 2018
Pls I need a Hall Marquee for a wedding in Benin city.

Pls recommend one dats of good taste, in sapele Rd or GRA.

I like Canada world event but it’s taken .

Price range up to 350k for 500 seats.
tnk u
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by gaby(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2018
bebe2:

tnk u

Aunty Bebe, longest time..greetings to you...Have you been able to sort the Event center? If no i can get my contacts to look for you. I go enter B/C come chop party rice ooo
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by marylandcakes: 6:34am On May 15, 2018
bebe2:

tnk u

There is one at airport road.
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by bebe2(f): 3:12pm On May 15, 2018
gaby:

Aunty Bebe, longest time..greetings to you...Have you been able to sort the Event center? If no i can get my contacts to look for you. I go enter B/C come chop party rice ooo

I Dey oooo,

How ur side ?

My sis I’m law has gone to see one in GRA will see how that goes.

Forget rice , na champagne shower I go give u cheesy
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by gaby(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2018
bebe2:

I Dey oooo,

How ur side ?

My sis I’m law has gone to see one in GRA will see how that goes.

Forget rice , na champagne shower I go give u cheesy

I believe you sis...waiting for the invite grin
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by bebe2(f): 10:49pm On May 15, 2018
marylandcakes:

There is one at airport road.

Hi

U mean jasmine?

It’s book .
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by anath(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2018
There is one in Sapele Road close to Santana market. That one will be okay
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by marylandcakes: 3:59am On May 16, 2018
bebe2:

Hi

U mean jasmine?

It’s book .

Yes I think so.

1 Like

Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by gaby(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2018
There's one on Adesuwa road close to sterling bank and another down the road at water resources close to Adesuwa Girls Grammar School.
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by AreaFada2: 8:07pm On May 24, 2018
bebe2:

tnk u

Bebe my sister, you dey go paint town red with champagne and none of the 500 seats is for me. grin cheesy

Anyway, you don see better plots for Lekki/Awoyaya side? I remember you mentioned something similar a while ago. All these 600/700k Ibeju Lekki ads for Nairaland here dey fear person. tongue
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by bebe2(f): 7:30pm On May 25, 2018
AreaFada2:

Bebe my sister, you dey go paint town red with champagne and none of the 500 seats is for me. grin cheesy

Anyway, you don see better plots for Lekki/Awoyaya side? I remember you mentioned something similar a while ago. All these 600/700k Ibeju Lekki ads for Nairaland here dey fear person. tongue

My brother , I wan start to dey chop my money ooo, no more building projects or land buying for me grin holiday and parties, life is too short. Think I have accumulated enough . Time to build memories grin grin
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by AreaFada2: 12:54am On May 26, 2018
bebe2:

My brother , I wan start to dey chop my money ooo, no more building projects or land buying for me grin holiday and parties, life is too short. Think I have accumulated enough . Time to build memories grin grin

I can see you have been listening to Psquare/MayD/Akon collabo. cheesy grin

You know old habits die hard. Once an accumulator, always one. You're right though about building memories. Memories of places you visit with the kids will remain with them for life. The best education aside classroom you can give them. You will come to cherish those moments when empty nest time comes.
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by bebe2(f): 10:41am On May 26, 2018
AreaFada2:

I can see you have been listening to Psquare/MayD/Akon collabo. cheesy grin

You know old habits die hard. Once an accumulator, always one. You're right though about building memories. Memories of places you visit with the kids will remain with them for life. The best education aside classroom you can give them. You will come to cherish those moments when empty nest time comes.

Yes ooo, when my kids play with my phone and find old pictures, they only get excited with the holiday pics, they will laugh and giggle about the activities they did there. They remember all the silly things I did and how I would chase them on the beaches . I realised that all I can leave with them . Old age has caught up with me grin think is time to slow down.
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by gaby(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2018
Abeg when be the party...

1 Like

Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by AreaFada2: 11:11am On May 26, 2018
bebe2:

Yes ooo, when my kids play with my phone and find old pictures, they only get excited with the holiday pics, they will laugh and giggle about the activities they did there. They remember all the silly things I did and how I would chase them on the beaches . I realised that all I can leave with them . Old age has caught up with me grin think is time to slow down.

Awwwww. How nice!

Old age ke? You be still youngie mbok. You need to copy Nigerian politicians. Where 55 years old person will be leader of party youth wing.
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 26, 2018
bebe2:

Hotel Bellisima has a nice and affordable event centre.
Also Thames event centre before Santana market.
Hello bebe2!!!

Hotel Bellisima is at Bypass. Make sure to ask around to get the right location of the place.
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by bebe2(f): 1:42pm On May 27, 2018
kneehighbootz:

Hotel Bellisima has a nice and affordable event centre.
Also Thames event centre before Santana market.
Hello bebe2!!!

Thanks bro, where is hotel bellisima??

Thames has low ceilings and pillars not keen on those.
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by bebe2(f): 1:44pm On May 27, 2018
AreaFada2:

Awwwww. How nice!

Old age ke? You be still youngie mbok. You need to copy Nigerian politicians. Where 55 years old person will be leader of party youth wing.

Ahh , no try me ooo

If it comes to dat Na to use my pikin birth certificate grin
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by bebe2(f): 1:45pm On May 27, 2018
gaby:
Abeg when be the party...

I go inbox u
Re: Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City by gaby(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2018
bebe2:

I go inbox u

Correct...

(1) (Reply)

A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname. / Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo! / The 7 Stages Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.