Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys (2038 Views)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quora User / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by LilSfc(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2018
Guys please learn the simple fact that if you are close to a lady, she is keeping you for a reason. Every girl has a particular guy for a particular purpose. Stop falling for the whole "he is such a nice guy" trap coz the truth is that they don't even like it when you are 2 nice.

Know your place in that girls life. Women are very good at using people especially men. You can be
1)The guy that chats well
2)The constant chiker that keeps following her around. She won't say yes and she won't say no. She'll give you just enough attention to keep coming back.
3)The guy that makes her laugh.
4) The guy that always keeps her company when she is bored.
5)The guy that helps her do assignment or other chores.
6)The guy that can cook.
7)The maga that brings money.
coolThe guy good at giving head.
9)The guy with the good d**k
10)The guys that keep wooing her just so she can keep feeling beautiful and not die of low self esteem.
11)Her personal photographer.
12)The handsome guy for show off.
13)The guy that can always take her out.
14)The intelligent guy that can help her during exams.
15)The party guy
16)The guy that pays attention to her.
17)The guy that can listen to all her problems with her boyfriend and other problems she has in Life.
18)The guy she likes gossiping and gisting with.
19)The guy she can use to make her boyfriend jealous.
20)The guy that will just be there.
21)Her boyfriend who might not have any of diz qualities but he will just be answering boyfriend.
22)D guy dat can handle her when she is going crazy. Now d problem wit women is dat they want different things at different times & u can't always give them what they want all d tym.

In summary my brother,don't kill yourself. Do the much you can and leave the rest for her to sort out. And try as much as possible to know your place in the life of every girl. These girls are very good at emotional blackmail. They are the kings of Manipulation.

My brother women even have a guy they can use his phone to play games, watch picture/video.D guy they watch film with his Laptop,D guy they can use his phone to do Snapchat, the guy that can never say no no matter what she asks for. Guys please stay woke, you people are not Mad.

The truth is that "MOST" of these girls don't give a damn about you so why kill yourself?. Always pay attention so you can know when you are being used. They only care about what they want and they don't care who they hurt along the way provided they achieve their aim

8 Likes

Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:03pm On May 13, 2018
a wicked soul must have hurt u, am so sorry on behalf of all d ladies that have hurt u. as a woman, i dont put my heart in any relationship so i wont be hurt again. I understaand u totally. i pray that as GOD did it for my friend who was hurting badly like u last yr, but this year is a married man, yours will come like a dream this New Dawn YEar in JESUS Name, amen. congratulations on ur upcoming wedding.

U must invite me a month ahead so i can apply for leave! smiley

7 Likes

Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by marvelli(f): 4:35pm On May 13, 2018
I understand your frustration but it goes both ways. You just have to take a chance.
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by IamPlato(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2018

I Can Be All That But On One Condition...
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by ubunja(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2018
marvelli:
I understand your frustration but it goes both ways. You just have to take a chance.
stop victim blaming.
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by marvelli(f): 5:46pm On May 13, 2018
ubunja:

stop victim blaming.
I dont even understand your statement. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by ubunja(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2018
marvelli:
I dont even understand your statement. undecided
when a person brings a problem. try to avoid finding problems with that person now you've called him frustrated. what for? is he frustrated?
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by Kimcutie: 5:52pm On May 13, 2018
That's why I started offering dicks! grin lol
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 13, 2018
op you have a point

Most ladies are expert at manipulating men to their advantage

It is up to men to not get manipulated by these women and I am not simply taking about becoming a woman hater

It is about putting your foot down and drawing an imaginary line that cannot crossed in any relationship with women

1 Like

Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by marvelli(f): 5:57pm On May 13, 2018
ubunja:

when a person brings a problem. try to avoid finding problems with that person now you've called him frustrated. what for? is he frustrated?
you sef! I was Sympathizing with him! Also sort of agreeing with his list because its the same for the ladies too. Stop looking for something that is not there abeg
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by ultimate77(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
a wicked soul must have hurt u, am so sorry on behalf of all d ladies that have hurt u. as a woman, i dont put my heart in any relationship so i wont be hurt again. I understaand u totally. i pray that as GOD did it for my friend who was hurting badly like u last yr, but this year is a married man, yours will come like a dream this New Dawn YEar in JESUS Name, amen. congratulations on ur upcoming wedding.

U must invite me a month ahead so i can apply for leave! smiley

are you taken? Lets keep it real.
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by wizrose(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2018
That y i dnt have tym to be dating after i bleep u .. U go ur way i go mine .. I dnt trust them
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 13, 2018
Although your thread seems like one to ignore but then i will comment for your own sake!

In life you must understand that humans (male,female,hermaphrodites alike) associate for benefits,sometimes mutual and other times one sided. We get close to one another for a purpose, either for friendship,relationship,Talks, Business,Social activities etc... The job here is to know what you are embraced /kept for. This way you can protect yourself from disappointments.

That said: Deceit is no gender based! Humans lie,manipulate to get their desires... So also Humans are truthful, Plain and honest. Since Human consist of Male,Female and the No sex,We can say all can exhibit all these characteristics .

2 Likes

Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by Abydokie(f): 8:03pm On May 13, 2018
Life is just so deep but no matter how heartbroken you are, don't change because of anyone. Keep being yourself Coz I'm sure everything has a reward. Learn to be wiser not turning into a cheat. It's high time we start praying that anyone who cheats should get a deadly STI/STD.
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:05pm On May 14, 2018
unfortunately, i am not spiritually and domestically matured for marriage..age wise , i am
ultimate77:

are you taken? Lets keep it real.
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by ultimate77(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
unfortunately, i am not spiritually and domestically matured for marriage..age wise , i am
spiritually? Domestically But agewise you are Invariably you are trying to say you ain't ready for marriage yet, not even in 2years time...

Meanwhile, my question completely mean "are you married? " and by keeping it real, I meant some serious convo
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by LilSfc(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2018
Hmmmmm, deep

RuthDaniels:
Although your thread seems like one to ignore but then i will comment for your own sake!

In life you must understand that humans (male,female,hermaphrodites alike) associate for benefits,sometimes mutual and other times one sided. We get close to one another for a purpose, either for friendship,relationship,Talks, Business,Social activities etc... The job here is to know what you are embraced /kept for. This way you can protect yourself from disappointments.

That said: Deceit is no gender based! Humans lie,manipulate to get their desires... So also Humans are truthful, Plain and honest. Since Human consist of Male,Female and the No sex,We can say all can exhibit all these characteristics .
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by Nobody: 7:04am On May 15, 2018
LilSfc:
Hmmmmm, deep
smiley
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by LilSfc(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Abydokie:
Life is just so deep but no matter how heartbroken you are, don't change because of anyone. Keep being yourself Coz I'm sure everything has a reward. Learn to be wiser not turning into a cheat. It's high time we start praying that anyone who cheats should get a deadly STI/STD.

cool
Re: A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys by ABCthings: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Oh, lawd.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen At It Again (pics) / Chioma Avril Returns To Social Media Amid Breakup Rumour With Davido / Plastic Surgeon Creates His Dream Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.