Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (35388 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 13, 2018
A lady and Twitter user @H3NNYC0K3 is currently trending on the social media platform, after she shared the advantages of cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriend in advance.

The lady who recounted her ugly breakup story, disclosed that after she stumbled upon nude photos on her boyfriend's phone, she also brought out her own proof of cheating and declared they were even. her tweets reads;

Broooo I went through my mans phone while we were sleeping once and found nudes.... I deadass slapped him awake so hard that his earring came off. I wake him up like “Who this? CALL HER RIGHT FUCKING NOW” nigga was the Bleep shook.

Niggas always wanna use that raspy fake crying voice talm bout “baby please I’m sorry I love you” when you catch them cheating. Shutup pussy. Luckily I cheated in advance and showed him proof out of my phone right then and there. I’m like “it’s cool bro we’re even now”... the look on his face  Plot twist.

This nigga had the nerve to choke me like “YOU GAVE MY PUSSY AWAY? YOU CHEATED TOO? FUCKIN THOT”.... Bloop. First of all, I cheated just in case... plus I was suspicious. You just cheated cause you wanted to. There’s a difference  LMFAO

Now we just choking and screaming at eachother back and forth looking dumb trying to justify our reasons for cheating... then he drives me home and Im crying the whole way there cuz I’m soft smh

I block him on everything and im deadass done. My friends hitting me up telling me he contacted all of them and shit....then a couple days later My moms like “hey you got a delivery”

Nigga wrote me a whole ass heartfelt novel in that card... eventually I was just like ehh Bleep it we both cheated, let me stop being mad so we can be in love again n shit. And that’s exactly what I did.  Happily ever after.

Moral of the story is: cheating builds character. And ALWAYS cheat in advance so when and if you find your partner cheating it doesn’t hurt as much  if y’all meant for eachother y’all will get thru it LMAO

More
I left out the part where he cursed all my bestfriends out for smiling in his face knowing that I cheated on him. He really texted all their phones blacking  they were all sending me screenshots

https://lailasnews.com/lady-cheats-on-her-boyfriend-in-advance-because-she-was-suspecting-him-of-same/

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by mymadam(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2018
shocked Confirmed slay queen spotted!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 13, 2018
mymadam:
shocked Confirmed slay queen spotted!
slay queen abi dlck slayer

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by SoapQueen(f): 4:44pm On May 13, 2018
Madam, you just dey do yourself. Guys don't really care. In fact, you just gave him a ticket to explore more.

Why do all these people on twitter sound same way? Like same "gangsta" typa way.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by pocohantas(f): 4:50pm On May 13, 2018
I deadass slapped him awake so hard that his earring came off. I wake him up like “Who this? CALL HER RIGHT bleeping NOW” nigga was the Bleep shook.

Violent lady. Thank God she didn't stab him in his sleep.
Na nudes she see, what if she found out her husband has another child outside?

She didn't cheat in advance. She cheated because she is a cheat too. Cheats are the most paranoid partners. They're scared of getting the same treatment they give, that's why you see them monitoring people upandan. Now they are even, she should better move on.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Ahmed0336(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2018
She better dump that dude for life!!! If she mistakenly go back she ll live to regret it.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by jericco1(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2018
see mumu girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by IamPlato(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2018

I Am Feeling Sleepy
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by DivinelyBlessed: 5:30pm On May 13, 2018
I will have to do 40 days fasting and prayer before I marry

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by TSOM(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2018
If he gets stabbed or something worse, I guess he deserves it 'cause he should have seen it coming.

A man who's carefree enough to date a girl who types like a drug-addicted call girl in a run-down strip club who's that dyslexic leaves a lot to be desired..

...Which might explain one thing: He's like her, a hood, gun-slinging gangster - the stereotypical 'nîgga'.

Perfect couple; Match-made in 'FûckedUpVILLE'

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by lenghtinny(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2018
Hood n*gga ND hoodrat love angry. They surely deserve each other. How can a sane human being call herself "Waste gyal"
The T and Cs of the relationship has been renegotiated. Cheating and bragging about it is included.
Ten to fifteen years from now, she will look back and realize how stupid she's been angry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Olalan(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2018
The girl is a wierdo
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by CAPSLOCKED: 5:58pm On May 13, 2018

LOL..

ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO ALWAYS "BREAK UP IN ADVANCE"....

YOU NEVER CAN TELL EXACTLY WHEN THINGS GONNA GET MESSY.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:15pm On May 13, 2018
SoapQueen:
Madam, you just dey do yourself. Guys don't really care. In fact, you just gave him a ticket to explore more.

Why do all these people on twitter sound same way? Like same "gangsta" typa way.

Been thinking the same thing. I don't understand how they piece their words together.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:17pm On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Violent lady. Thank God she didn't stab him in his sleep.
Na nudes she see, what if she found out her husband has another child outside?

She didn't cheat in advance. She cheated because she is a cheat too. Cheats are the most paranoid partners. They're scared of getting the same treatment they give, that's why you see them monitoring people upandan. Now they are even, she should better move on.

I wish I could like this comment a hundred times! Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. I've been with someone like that. It was sickening till the very last day!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Lonestar124: 8:27pm On May 13, 2018
Mtcheew sad...useless unforeseen creatures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by carpmam: 8:46pm On May 13, 2018
Ashawo claiming posh, the guy is quite as irresponsible as the girl,
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by veekid(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2018

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by roqrules04(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2018
Omo shaku shaku
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by DrToche: 8:48pm On May 13, 2018
mtsheww
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by fr3do(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2018
N*gga, p*ssy, sh*t
Swearing anyhow
What soakaway did this one crawl out from

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Luukasz(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2018
Who dey trend for twitter abi no be the same twitter una dey use I dey use.. bloggers and lies they live & die together

1 Like

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Seahawk: 8:52pm On May 13, 2018
They deserve each other

Plus she’s violent. He should stop trying to make up with her. Next time will be hot water in his sleep. Stay away from violent partners.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by imam07: 9:00pm On May 13, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A lady and Twitter user @H3NNYC0K3 is currently trending on the social media platform, after she shared the advantages of cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriend in advance.

The lady who recounted her ugly breakup story, disclosed that after she stumbled upon nude photos on her boyfriend's phone, she also brought out her own proof of cheating and declared they were even. her tweets reads;

Broooo I went through my mans phone while we were sleeping once and found nudes.... I deadass slapped him awake so hard that his earring came off. I wake him up like “Who this? CALL HER RIGHT FUCKING NOW” nigga was the Bleep shook.

Niggas always wanna use that raspy fake crying voice talm bout “baby please I’m sorry I love you” when you catch them cheating. Shutup pussy. Luckily I cheated in advance and showed him proof out of my phone right then and there. I’m like “it’s cool bro we’re even now”... the look on his face  Plot twist.

This nigga had the nerve to choke me like “YOU GAVE MY PUSSY AWAY? YOU CHEATED TOO? FUCKIN THOT”.... Bloop. First of all, I cheated just in case... plus I was suspicious. You just cheated cause you wanted to. There’s a difference  LMFAO

Now we just choking and screaming at eachother back and forth looking dumb trying to justify our reasons for cheating... then he drives me home and Im crying the whole way there cuz I’m soft smh

I block him on everything and im deadass done. My friends hitting me up telling me he contacted all of them and shit....then a couple days later My moms like “hey you got a delivery”

Nigga wrote me a whole ass heartfelt novel in that card... eventually I was just like ehh Bleep it we both cheated, let me stop being mad so we can be in love again n shit. And that’s exactly what I did.  Happily ever after.

Moral of the story is: cheating builds character. And ALWAYS cheat in advance so when and if you find your partner cheating it doesn’t hurt as much  if y’all meant for eachother y’all will get thru it LMAO

More
I left out the part where he cursed all my bestfriends out for smiling in his face knowing that I cheated on him. He really texted all their phones blacking  they were all sending me screenshots

https://lailasnews.com/lady-cheats-on-her-boyfriend-in-advance-because-she-was-suspecting-him-of-same/

Lalasticlala
Nah u gety your hole Nah. Use it as u like. Nah your hole go worn out no be your boyfriend. Try and use your hole very well so that all the grip and abbrassion no go dey again. By that time your eyes go clear. Pussy without grip is as useless as Buhari govt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by ThinkSmarter: 9:00pm On May 13, 2018
typical average black american lifestyle.
especially the caribbeans.
honestly, some females are just good to use n dumb.
fear girls with fixed eye lashes or tattoed girls.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 13, 2018
You deadass slapped him?,,,,lol

If it were to be some guys,,,,your pictures should be accompanied with story that touchcheesy

Keep justifying what is not,,,,oloshotongue

More power to your elbow,,,,

You think you dey do us?

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Kinggnicole(f): 9:02pm On May 13, 2018
lol @you gave my pussy away?!!
you gave her dick away too bruh.

As for the English teachers and moral police, it's obvious she's black American and they use those slangs a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Zane2point4(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2018
Savages in human form.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by akinyemi0103(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2018
m damm sure nigga z on a revenge mission.
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 13, 2018
The girl is a genius grin grin grin

So if he gets HIV, she too must get it: 'Just in case' grin

Some people can't have it all, beauty without brains, the pusssy will suffer cry cry cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / Signs His Not Just That Into You / Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.