Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp (2207 Views)

Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? / My Ex-boyfriend’s Friend … (18+) / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp by Faithway10: 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
Here is how a little mistake got a Nigerian girl caught cheating on her boyfriend of 6 years by his friend on Whatsapp.

According to twitter user, Kashope, the girl blocked her boyfriend from viewing her Whatsapp status and forgot to block him too.

She then posted loved up photos with her other man, he saw it and sent to his friend.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/how-cheater-girlfriend-was-caught-boyfriends-friend-whatsapp.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp by mumureloaded(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2018
wakanda shitting girlfriend is this?

ain't got no fūck to give, cheat on me, you know what I'm made of. use you and dump yah stinking ass. bobomclat
Re: See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp by midolian(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2018
like play like play, this thing don dey go round
Re: See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp by Adamummya(f): 6:02pm On May 13, 2018
And so ?
Re: See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp by iamJ(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2018
see the dirty girl wen they make u weep?

i give up

at least she hid it from him, she loves him small grin
Re: See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp by HOLYDICK(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2018
She is still a learner i swear
Re: See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp by wizrose(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2018
That how nairaland galz do 2 hoo grin grin grin
Re: See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp by Waffarianman(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2018
Hope d op nva marry ahm
Re: See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 13, 2018
that's why is difficult for me to have girlfriend these days as women r really wicked. funny enough that guy may not love the girl as the main guy love her but their oriburuku won't let her see that. #girls are scum indeed
Re: See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp by Emilokoiyawon: 7:54pm On May 13, 2018
In this life nobody can ever be 100 % the way you want them. If you are looking for 100 %, you better stay away from marriage or relationships.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen / Vibrator Explosion: Woman Sues intimacy gadget Company (pic) / All Eyes On A Lady With Almighty Ass As She Twerks At A Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.