Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Who Do You Think Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria Presently - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria Presently (3854 Views)

Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria Presently by jtjohn(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2018
ideology:
Bello and Rochas are top competitors
Supported
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria Presently by omadaken: 8:15pm On May 14, 2018
just agree with me that APC governor are bad
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria Presently by oweniwe(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2018
Alezy:
you actually have a point but ur last point not totally valid cos same exchange rate is what over states use yet they still show some workings.

I agree ppl in this state invest in other state yes that's true but its a state that gives u conducive environment for investment that u invest in.

Take for instance, I saw a post from alibaba where he said he wanted to fix a bad spot of a road in warri and the area guys said he should pay first. Just imagine that mentally.
This is what the government turned em into buy using them for dirty election jobs and abounding them there after.

There is a tiny street just opposite the osubi airport here in warri. They awarded the construction of that very little street of about one and half kilometers and wrote on a very big sign board ( OKOWA IS WORKING) yet these are little contracts local government should be handling.

No creative thinking at all

The bolded problem did not start with Okowa and is not his fault. Blame Warri people.

The other Time, during GEJ time, they wanted to build a gas city in Warri... Rather than within together to actualise the project, ijaw, urhobo and itsekiri people started bickering and fighting over the projects site name... The was how the project wasted...

Is it the fault of the government that people in a community won't allow projects be cited in the land without bickering and quarrelling? Somebody is begging to do projects in a community, the community people are fighting and extorting the construction company and they stop work... Why are you blaming the government?

That's why i said under development is not the fault of the Delta State Govt.... Delta people, they don't have ambition, simple. What they are going to eat and drink, that's all they care for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria Presently by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2018
i will go for 1st to 3rd Nigeria in General. . . 1. . yahaya bello of Kogi state 2.. .Rochas okorocha of Imo state 3. Dickson of Bayelsa state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Confusion Over Who Presides At NJC Meeting / Queen Of England Vs Governor's Wife In Nigeria / See Photos Of The Yar'adua Centre In Abuja FG Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.