Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here (17359 Views)

I've Had To Forgive My Cheating GF She Was Talking Sucide. / I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / I've Had Casual Sex With Her Sister Before We Dated. Now I'm About To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by EVARISTOMONARCH: 9:35pm On May 20, 2018
chidekings:

Bet no get strategy,almost all na luck

Where your knowledge stops other's starts. What you don't know you don't know. Information and research is power

1 Like

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Viking007(m): 6:38am On May 21, 2018
[s]
Wealthycharles:
Bet can be addictive. Truth is if u lose a bet, double ur stake in ur next bet...and so on until u eventually win, and when u eventually win, u will recover all and more at once. This method is an ancient system of betting called the martingale system. Study more about it. Gambling is not for weakling, it's an act for the strong,only those who can project further than a failure. Failure is not fatal, success is never final, it's courage that counts .

Do t give up, know when to hold, and when to walk away. Most of all, know ur games. Follow ur teams across the various leagues in the world, study and flow with current info and forms, as well as purpose and motivation behind each and every game. Some games are more important than others, control ur greed and only stake what u can afford to lose. The attached pic is from a friend who believe he will recover his fund in triple fold.... #strongheart.
[/s]
Stop making noise. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Nobody: 6:43am On May 21, 2018
Wealthycharles:
Bet can be addictive. Truth is if u lose a bet, double ur stake in ur next bet...and so on until u eventually win, and when u eventually win, u will recover all and more at once. This method is an ancient system of betting called the martingale system. Study more about it. Gambling is not for weakling, it's an act for the strong,only those who can project further than a failure. Failure is not fatal, success is never final, it's courage that counts .

Do t give up, know when to hold, and when to walk away. Most of all, know ur games. Follow ur teams across the various leagues in the world, study and flow with current info and forms, as well as purpose and motivation behind each and every game. Some games are more important than others, control ur greed and only stake what u can afford to lose. The attached pic is from a friend who believe he will recover his fund in triple fold.... #strongheart.

Bookies spokesman found..

What kinda advise is this?
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by dj5naira(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2018
And do what?
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by ChildOfDoom: 11:20am On May 21, 2018
dj5naira:
And do what?
so we rub minds on the way forward. we need to declare a state of emergency on gambling. You might not be involved, but a dear one might be affected. Gambling crumbled my dad's finances, it has destabilized me and my mates.

If only there were good jobs for people to venture into
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by dj5naira(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2018
grin

ChildOfDoom:
so we rub minds on the way forward. we need to declare a state of emergency on gambling. You might not be involved, but a dear one might be affected. Gambling crumbled my dad's finances, it has destabilized me and my mates.

If only there were good jobs for people to venture into
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by ChildOfDoom: 9:44pm On May 22, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Bookies spokesman found..

What kinda advise is this?
don't mind him. He's sounding so confident. There's never a formula for betting.

Many have come to me with 'sure games', but it failed
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by ChildOfDoom: 3:51pm On May 26, 2018
empire2017:
my own story is unbearable ,i hardly buy new clothes
how is your progress going man. Have you stopped? I won't lie to you. I gambled off 12k yesterday. Hmm.. Money that wasn't mine. I feel useless now. But i won't give up on myself
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Faceville: 7:38pm On May 26, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
how is your progress going man. Have you stopped? I won't lie to you. I gambled off 12k yesterday. Hmm.. Money that wasn't mine. I feel useless now. But i won't give up on myself
Please stop contributing to the success of bet companies. If you are interested to "know" how to truly bet successfully then add me on whatsapp @0.8.1.7.7.5.7.9.5.7.4 ...... I will change your perception about betting.

1 Like

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by empire2017(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
av totally stop,last 2weeks i bought a jean worth 4k wich av nver done for past a yr nd 8months now,my mum encouraged me to kip up to my promise by also buy a shirt nd polo of good quality which i dont know how much shebought them."mind u,i did open confession to them cause my dad already know am an addict,after my confession,mum has forgiven me buh dad is yet to .He said until he is truly convinced av stp it. Anyway try nd kip 2 ur promise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by MasterJayJay: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
mrtomola:

Bros, have you received nairabet affiliate payment this month?

I checked my history payment, 1st August was written but I have not gotten an alert.
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by saintol(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Virtual Soccer, " Oluko fun awon omo alaigboran"

1 Like

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Gamble responsibly ....
Never stake what your not ready to loose
Never borrow money to gamble
Never be a greedy punter
Never bet witout deep analysis ( thou sometimes games are unpredictable)

Add yourz

your brain is working sir.i do argue that this bet industries are very sincere.when u read through their terms of condition,they advice you not to stake what you can not afford to loose.pls aren't they sincere enough?
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
LuckyAgbaze:
Where do you market it?
I need to talk with you

you are falling into his trap. Don't be lured. He's advertising subtly
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbokiller:
you are falling into his trap. Don't be lured. He's advertising subtly

Ok, Thanks
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by mrtomola(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2018
MasterJayJay:

Bros, have you received nairabet affiliate payment this month?

I checked my history payment, 1st August was written but I have not gotten an alert.

They are having system upgrading and commissions would be paid before next week. I mailed them few days ago and that was their reply.
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by MasterJayJay: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
mrtomola:

They are having system upgrading and commissions would be paid before next week. I mailed them few days ago and that was their reply.
How far? I got an alert this evening.
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by mrtomola(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
MasterJayJay:

How far? I got an alert this evening.

same here
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by MasterJayJay: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
mrtomola:

same here
Bros, have they paid you this month?
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by mrtomola(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
MasterJayJay:

Bros, have they paid you this month?

I ran at lost for August Period o....Users under me won big last month and my commission was red @ -N36,640. But i am having 7k plus this new month already
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by MasterJayJay: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
mrtomola:

I ran at lost for August Period o....Users under me won big last month and my commission was red @ -N36,640. But i am having 7k plus this new month already
OK. My commission for August is 3k. I don't understand the delay in their payment. Sent an email to them this evening. Still waiting to get a reply from them.
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by mrtomola(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
MasterJayJay:

OK. My commission for August is 3k. I don't understand the delay in their payment. Sent an email to them this evening. Still waiting to get a reply from them.

just relax its not yet a month from the last time you received the last commission yet.
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by cupcup: 4:15am On Feb 17, 2019
Ha, I logged on here to see this? My kid brother who’s who just clocked 20 and is in 400 level, is an addict, he sold his phone, laptop, shoes cloths to play bet, i carried him into my car nd straight to barraks, to deal wit him since he had started stealing peoples money from outside to play bet naija ha!! egbami since I made him write an undertaken to never play again he just started. Staking 1k to win 100m How is that possible at his age? Now he had started treating his mother and sister in the house with knife!
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by donbrowser(m): 5:10am On Feb 17, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
enough is enough. I'll go straight to the point. I'm a bet9ja addict. my penchant for bet9ja virtual soccer has led me to:

- sell all my property and run away from my rented apartment (back then in school)

-it made me abandon my education as I got into shaddy deals where my life was at stake . (sold someone's phone to gamble)
1. Get a woman in your life that hates betting
2. Transfer all your money to your parents to keep for you for the next 2 weeks
3. Go to Bet9ja shop everyday without money and note your games. Imagine you have staked then you will see how much you must have lost. If you can do this for 2 weeks, betting will irritate you.

Shalom
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by OMOTOWO(m): 1:08am On Jun 20, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
just yesterday, I punted with the remaining part of my April salary. Feeling sad, broke, depressed and sober. I really want to change now (like I always say).

Those in my shoes, feel free to air your mind on what you are passing through too so we find a way out.

Suggestions are needed. I'm thinking we have a forum on whatsapp to encourage ourselves
please do, keep the post alive. Please create the group abeg
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Eroms4life17(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
nini1:

Please can you share your strategy with us?
was just playing around with my demo account. Look how much i made.....

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
nini1:

Please can you share your strategy with us?
guy please I need to talk to you.
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
donbrowser:

1. Get a woman in your life that hates betting
2. Transfer all your money to your parents to keep for you for the next 2 weeks
3. Go to Bet9ja shop everyday without money and note your games. Imagine you have staked then you will see how much you must have lost. If you can do this for 2 weeks, betting will irritate you.

Shalom
bro is it possible to quit betting forever
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Drella(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
enough is enough. I'll go straight to the point. I'm a bet9ja addict. my penchant for bet9ja virtual soccer has led me to:

- sell all my property and run away from my rented apartment (back then in school)

-it made me abandon my education as I got into shaddy deals where my life was at stake . (sold someone's phone to gamble)
Why do guys get interested in gambling in the first instance??
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by josh123(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
wow thank God I dont know how to play betting I no even dey watch ball self. see all of them up there regretting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.