Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum (21060 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Happy Mothers' Day / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by cassyrooy(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...I don't know the other side o. Honestly cool

I trust you would. cool

I think I'm fine now. Was kinda worried you know. tongue .Apologies accepted though.
grin You don't know? I meant my own end o.

I wish I could blush you know? Thanks.

Hope you do WhatsApp?
Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by MissJoy29(f): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2018
cassyrooy:
grin You don't know? I meant my own end o.

I wish I could blush you know? Thanks.

Hope you do WhatsApp?
I still don't understand but I will wait till you fill me in.

You could. This is how you will look like smiley

Yes I do.
Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by cassyrooy(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2018
MissJoy29:

I still don't understand but I will wait till you fill me in.

You could. This is how you will look like smiley

Yes I do.
Hahaha! You don't have problems then.

Hi me!
Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by MissJoy29(f): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2018
cassyrooy:
Hahaha! You don't have problems then.

Hi me
Ok....will do.
Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by royalguy123(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
I remembered vividly how my mom,may her soul rest in peace,went to consult with a doctor,because my younger sister was sick, .
My eldest sister asked her mama what did the doctor said was wrong with our younger sister,all what my mom said"it only the oyibo (words)of my cousin 's name Peter that the doctor said,whenever he spoke he will asked me "did you understand" then I will answer yes I understand!!!!nothing more nothing less����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Romantic. What Should I Do? / 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) / How To Handle A Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.