Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (186359 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by BabbanBura(m): 6:13am On May 14, 2018
ibkkk:

grin

Now i know u are a wicked girl - u heaped brimstone inside ma boxer and then open mouth to laugh at me instead of saying sorry? Wallahi i need to get a babe next door so i can knock at anytime the need arises
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by no1madman(m): 6:16am On May 14, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by Iceberg3: 7:33am On May 14, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
All this bend down put edo ashewo self.. She no wear pant join as she dey so oo.. Buh you no go know if you no know.

Lolsss

Buh looks like she's putting on male pant all over her body grin
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by ADRIAN88(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2018
skaymani:
Dress d way u want to be address

She did this on purpose, dem plenty for club 57, and all those clubs, and yes! These type always call 40-50k at 2-3am in the morning. By the time you take her home at 4am,smash and then she leaves your house by 6:30/7am,na then your eye go clear say u just blew half of your salary in two hours for nothing. Lol!!

2 Likes

Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by kratosonofzeus: 7:44am On May 14, 2018
This lady is insanely hot mehn truth to be told, qoute me wrong if your babe is hotter than her
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by mtngloetiartel: 8:31am On May 14, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
who send u! Common gerahia!
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by Psoul(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2018
This babe has bn masturbating for a very long time. She like to fumble wt her nipples and clit to cum. The constant tickling of the nipples is what makes nipples to grow thick and long. When that happens, even when u r not turned on, ur nipples keep standing up.
Congrats babe.

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by EmmyBiggy(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2018
why would the poster blur the face when she is not shy to wear it to the club......I don't even understand :owhy would the poster blur the face when she is not shy to wear it to the club......I don't even understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by ibkkk(f): 9:01am On May 14, 2018
BabbanBura:

Now i know u are a wicked girl - i heaped brimstone inside ma boxer and then open mouth to laugh at me instead of saying sorry? Wallahi i need to get a babe next door so i can knock at anytime the need arises

You know you dare not try it
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by henryboyspaco(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2018
oh my god (in Asari Dokubo's voice)
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by BabbanBura(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2018
ibkkk:

You know you dare not try it

Shuuu! Say na u own ma life abi? I won't do so cos i love ma life and not cos one manipulative nairaland babe wey no know wetin she dey find say so.
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by BabbanBura(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2018
Psoul:
This babe has bn masturbating for a very long time. She like to fumble wt her nipples and clit to cum. The constant tickling of the nipples is what makes nipples to grow thick and long. When that happens, even when u r not turned on, ur nipples keep standing up.
Congrats babe.

Ah u saying any babe wey get big nip.ples na too much sampling cause am? Team small nip.ples from now on! i no go do big gals with big or long nip.ples again
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by ibkkk(f): 10:21am On May 14, 2018
BabbanBura:

She is chopping it steady Mr. Poke nose - if that's what you want to hear

Your words are contradictory

Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by CDCEO001: 10:44am On May 14, 2018
wisdomguy4u:
some now gum groundnut on top fallen breastt .
Na palm kennel this one used.

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by sparkwil(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2018
Narldon:

List of people that came to see "Nipple"

grin

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by BabbanBura(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2018
ibkkk:

Your words are contradictory

Excuse me?
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by tarano: 1:00pm On May 14, 2018
Go and get your PVC.
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by kuntash: 1:03pm On May 14, 2018
For the married men....

If you get similar dress for your wife and ask her to go bralless in it, you would be amazed with what you would see...

Nothing dey there, your wife has one time seduced you before.... Jump this one pass and concentrate on your wife, you would get a better bargain I can assure you that...

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by Dafreeguy(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2018
adorablevic:
artificial nipples is out tho
Tell us more about it
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by moneyadulttube: 2:27pm On May 14, 2018
damn Nigerian girls are pretty.
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 14, 2018
Jokers club don cast..lol
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by Burgerlomo: 2:58pm On May 14, 2018
Oh boy...

Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 14, 2018
Omooor meehn

Wetin this Club Joker dey harbour eeeh. No be here oo.
Enter it on youtube and see the caliber of babes there.

You can cum without s£x. (with the kind of rocking invloved)
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by united442(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
creativity will not kill u.. u deserve an award
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by princewillwhite(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2018
I’m telling u ooo
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by princewillwhite(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2018
Neyoor:
Could this actually be real?
Real ofcourse
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by Ayobami7(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by Ayobami7(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
yeeeh
Re: Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
skaymani:
Dress d way u want to be address

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.