Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Badly Need Some Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Badly Need Some Advice (298 Views)

Kenyan Teacher Flogs 11-year-old Pupil So Badly He Could Barely Walk (photos) / I Miss Sex Badly When Is School Resuming-lady Cries Out On Facebook / Advice Quotes: Every One Needs Some Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Badly Need Some Advice by Brunosamel(m): 2:04am On May 14, 2018
I have been thinking about this encounter lately
Am a 300level student with a steady 3.75 CGP in accounting department.. I took a decision to join politics and Aspiring for the post of director of finance in my college and I have been working on it since my 100 level. I have made the necessary arrangements. Recently a good friend of my from my department made his intentions to contest for the same post and this have really bring controversy in my department to extant that the department decides to conduct primary election for both of us....

My point is that we both have tried to negotiate with each other for one person to step down but is not working out he has been seriously begging me to step down for him or go for another post but I said no..... I kind of have an edge over him because I have once control My departmental finances and have been a popular contributor on activities relating to the department.

My problem is that I have two factor that may limit me from reaching my full potential

*Finance
*Updating of my medical report

I really need some advice, opinion and suggestions on what to do. Should I step down for him and focus on my academics or ride on with it.. Although majority are relying on me as a potential candidate due to my compatibility but if I don't meet this requirement I don't know how to face other opponents outside my department...

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Small Importation Business In Nigeria / How To Apply For David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships 2018 / Differences Between Scholarships, Grants And Busary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.