Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer (957 Views)

Drummer Needed / Drummer/music Instructor Available / Vacancy For A Lead Environmental Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 3:11am On May 14, 2018
Hello,

I'm in need of a lead vocalist that can sing in my church and also develop a program for training the choristers. I also need a drummer that is proficient.

I don't want an unstable fellow who will be available for one week and won't be available for the next week. I'm in need of a dedicated person please.

If you're interested in this opportunity and can do this week in, week out,please contact me let's discuss.

The church is in Ajah, Lagos.

If you also know anyone who can, please feel free to refer such a person to me.

Thanks
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by ayommy12: 8:34am On May 14, 2018
I am a diligent and passionate lead vocalist and I have been functioning in that capacity for about 16 years now, I have replied you on almost all the department you posted to, kindly drop your contact for further discussion, thanks and God bless you
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 2:07pm On May 14, 2018
I'm going to do a screening, so if you fit the profile, send me a PM with your phone contact

Thank you
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2018
Hello,I do sing in my church but not always and I play the drums and keyboard.....not yet good on bass guitar....You can call for a chat 08062150515
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 9:22am On May 15, 2018
Still available...
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by Joebryan(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2018
I am a dedicated lead vocalist who have been singing gracefully from age 12. I am very interested but the only challenge is the distance. Ajah is quite far from where I stay.. Nevertheless, if there will be provision for accommodation, you can contact me on 0814 026 8520.
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by BICE(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hi bro,
If the drummer post is still available
234 814 086 3971
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Joebryan:
I am a dedicated lead vocalist who have been singing gracefully from age 12. I am very interested but the only challenge is the distance. Ajah is quite far from where I stay.. Nevertheless, if there will be provision for accommodation, you can contact me on 0814 026 8520.

What location are you based?
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
BICE:
Hi bro,
If the drummer post is still available
234 814 086 3971

What location are you based?

musbuq@gmail.com please mail me
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by DiscerningSpy: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
I think I'm qualified but the problem is distance. I stay in Ojo
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
DiscerningSpy:
I think I'm qualified but the problem is distance. I stay in Ojo

far o
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by DiscerningSpy: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
kunleweb:

far o

Yes but if i can get a place to stay during worship service days, I'll gladly do the job
Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
DiscerningSpy:

Yes but if i can get a place to stay during worship service days, I'll gladly do the job

Re: Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer by kunleweb: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Joebryan:

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This? Is This Invitation Real? / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018 / 2018 Ashaka Graduate Trainee Programme Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.