Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos (2729 Views)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Rachelsblog(f): 7:49am On May 14, 2018
Living their Life to it fullest, And having their dreams come through as Couple, An Abia state based Lesbians Are celebrating their 2nd Anniversary with the World, The woman among them shared series of loved up photos of them, With a Caption declaring the Other one as her Treasure, and how she rocks her and makes her world go round, According to her from the first day on the other one, her life turned around. How Romantic, isn't it?

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/my-treasure-young-aba-based-lesbians.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Nobody: 7:59am On May 14, 2018
sad

I'm impressed with her poetic use of the English words.

But as for being a Lesbian, may her spirit be liberated and may a peni3 take over her toto

4 Likes

Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by highqueen(f): 7:59am On May 14, 2018
stupidity at its peak, not that they are even attractive.

smh.

1 Like

Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Nobody: 8:03am On May 14, 2018
highqueen:

smh.
What if they were attractive?

1 Like

Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Nobody: 8:04am On May 14, 2018
highqueen:

smh.
they say no tight guy can come from Aba.
So let them be.
tongue

1 Like

Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Bluezy13(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2018
Nigerian lesbians are jokes!

Have come across some in life, some I have known to be ardent ones who will even be chykin a lady right before you meanwhile you guys are very close.
I would think all hope is lost but after some time...maybe years, you'll hear and see that they are married to one guy or the other with kids.

Two of my lesbian friends still surprise me till today.
There is no serious lesbian in 9ja!
When time reach, them go marry, born pikin join.
Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by highqueen(f): 8:05am On May 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
What if they were attractive?
these ones I'm seeing here?shocked
Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by highqueen(f): 8:06am On May 14, 2018
Saviour22:
they say no tight guy can come from Aba.
So let them be.
tongue
and they want to tell them seh na lie.grin

lmao.
Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Nobody: 8:09am On May 14, 2018
highqueen:

these ones I'm seeing here?shocked
I said what if they were attractive? Not that they are

Haveyou been skipping English classes

1 Like

Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Nobody: 8:15am On May 14, 2018
highqueen:

and they want to tell them seh na lie.grin

lmao.
LMFAO
great song thou!
Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by ckmayoca: 8:16am On May 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:

highqueen Don high so queen no gree understand english

1 Like

Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Olalan(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2018
As at last check same sex union is a crime in Nigeria so wondering if we have laws in this country
Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Shedrack777: 8:27am On May 14, 2018
one thing i love lesbians is the fact that they love their partners in very high esteem. go girls, you don't any dick to survive. sucky sucky is better than dick. do your thing girls
Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by highqueen(f): 9:02am On May 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:

attractive facially ?
there's nothing attractive about stupidity.
Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Duru009(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2018
All she needs is a good active cocck to reset her brain

1 Like

Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Nobody: 11:55am On May 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

I'm impressed with her poetic use of the English words.

But as for being a Lesbian, may her spirit be liberated and may a peni3 take over her toto
who told you they wrote that?

Just search Google lesbian partners birthday wish quote you will see that rubbish she wrote.

Stop supporting gay and lesbian, it's demonic possession and they gonna burn in hell

1 Like

Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Bhelamblog(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 14, 2018
highqueen:

smh.

We are glad that they are not attractive, no waste at all, more like taking a huge burden off our shoulders.
Re: 'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos by Omihanifa: 6:46pm On May 14, 2018
Local lesbians with fake clothes and shoes

(1) (Reply)

She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? / Man Hacked To Death While Having Sex With Prostitute - / Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.