Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,071 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage (1417 Views)

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary / Help My Girlfriend Want Me To Do party With Another Girl (photos)�� / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by usman3688(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2018
Hi guys. I'm a bit confused at the moment. I'm presently with this girl and we have known each other for about ten years, we are of same age (30) but she a month and half older. We started dating in 2011 and after some time we drifted apart and everyone went their separate ways but we never broke up officially . So in 2017 during our NYSC we were chatting on what's app and she asked me if I had plans for her and I was like what plans are u talking about and she was like marriage, then I told her I thought we were no longer dating and she said I should just forget about it. So after some days I called her and asked her if she was still in love with me and she said yes that she still likes me and would want us to be together so I told her I've heard and I'll give it some thought. So the next day I called and told her that we could get back together but I need her to understand that I don't want to be pressured into marriage, that I would like to plan properly before getting married and that she has to be patient with me as I'm not sure when I'll get a job soon, she agreed with my conditions and she even told me she wasn't in haste either. Fast forward to Nov 2017, I got a job and averagely I get paid up 80k a month with free accommodation and transportation now we are in may 2018, she's already on my neck that she doesn't want us to exceed 2018. I've made all explanations to her that I'm the first child I've got two brothers still in the University that I support, I'm yet to save enough even for the wedding and she's just putting me understand unnecessary pressure. I don't want to lose her cos she a nice fellow and would make a good wife and she's already told me that if we don't get it done this year then I should the unexpected.
Re: My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by blackpanthar: 9:25am On May 14, 2018
ALL SHE NEEDS IS ASSURANCE

Why waste a Lady's time since 2011? Na wa o.
Please begin small small... give her a ring, meet her family set a ONE YEAR DATE for the traditional wedding and she will stop disturbing you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On May 14, 2018
I've made all explanations to her that I'm the first child I've got two brothers still in the University that I support, I'm yet to save enough even for the wedding and she's just putting me under unnecessary pressure.

Na extra time she dey now. When it gets to this point... the only explanation we evening newspapers understand is, "when am I coming to see your people?"

Nothing else will fly, I mean nothing.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by marvelli(f): 9:45am On May 14, 2018
Eya. She's 30 and she's feeling the pressure of "when are you going to get married?" From everybody and their dogs. Pls dont rush into something you're not ready for, you'll regret it. If you know you cant marry her soon Please tell her to move on so she meet someone else etc etc. But what about you? You knew you weren't thinking about marriage last year when she came back into your life but you led her on anyway. You must have known that was what she was gunning for. Anyway, I hope you make the right choice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by Espada10: 9:52am On May 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Na extra time she dey now. When it gets to this point... the only explanation we evening newspapers understand is "when am I coming to see your people?"

Lol, this girl sha
Re: My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 9:59am On May 14, 2018
This op sef Mimi,I'm not sorry to say that.

A lady you have not communicated with for years just asked you on WhatsApp the plans you have for her,yet you accepted her back just like that cause of that stupid statement.
Well

I don't advice dumb people like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 10:01am On May 14, 2018
usman3688:
Hi guys. I'm a bit confused at the moment. I'm presently with this girl and we have known each other for about ten years, we are of same age (30) but she a month and half older.[/b] We started dating in 2011 and after some time we drifted apart and everyone went their separate ways but we never broke up officially . So in 2017 during our NYSC we were chatting on what's app and she asked me if I had plans for her and I was like what plans are u talking about and she was like marriage, then I told her I thought we were no longer dating and she said I should just forget about it[b]. So after some days I called her and asked her if she was still in love with me and she said yes that she still likes me and would want us to be together so I told her I've heard and I'll give it some thought. So the next day I called and told her that we could get back together but I need her to understand that I don't want to be pressured into marriage, that I would like to plan properly before getting married and that she has to be patient with me as I'm not sure when I'll get a job soon, she agreed with my conditions and she even told me she wasn't in haste either. Fast forward to Nov 2017, I got a job and averagely I get paid up 80k a month with free accommodation and transportation now we are in may 2018, she's already on my neck that she doesn't want us to exceed 2018. I've made all explanations to her that I'm the first child I've got two brothers still in the University that I support, I'm yet to save enough even for the wedding and she's just putting me understand unnecessary pressure. I don't want to lose her cos she a nice fellow and would make a good wife and she's already told me that if we don't get it done this year then I should the unexpected.
after guys don break her heart tire,she decided to
Re: My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Na extra time she dey now. When it gets to this point... the only explanation we evening newspapers understand is "when am I coming to see your people?"

Hehehe babe you got me there
Re: My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Hehehe babe you got me there tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:13pm On May 14, 2018
If you love her and she's a good woman as you say, then start making plans to get married. By the time you think you're "ready," you may not find a good woman as easily...

You'd appreciate this decision in time to come.
Re: My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by Marshalxv(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Na extra time she dey now. When it gets to this point... the only explanation we evening newspapers understand is, "when am I coming to see your people?"

Lol, is our Pocahontas an evening newspaper lady?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by McBrooklyn(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2018
Lol... Happy Married Life in advance then... cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 14, 2018
marriage is not by force. one word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Ever Have A Baby So As To Keep In Shape - Nigerian Lady / What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? All You Should Know / Happy Birthday Preca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.