Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

How To Record Your Computer Screen With VLC Media Player 2018 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Record Your Computer Screen With VLC Media Player 2018 (803 Views)

How To Export MP4 From TS With VLC Media Player / How To Stream Video Using VLC Media Player / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Record Your Computer Screen With VLC Media Player 2018 by Lexzai: 9:21am On May 14, 2018
Hey Guys! Welcome to another edition of LexzaiVlogs. Today I'll be teaching you How To Record Your Computer Screen With VLC Media Player.

VLC is one the most used media player and not everybody knows that VLC is also do Screen Recording. So i present to you, my tutorial on How To Record Your Computer Screen With VLC Media Player. Enjoy!

Kindly subscribe to this channel for more exclusive 'HOW TO' videos. Subscription is totally FREE. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUqqYOvpDHE

If you are having issues with any of the procedures or You've got a message to ask me privately, you can connect with me on:

IG: @iam_lexzai
Twitter: @iam_Lexzai
Facebook: fb.com/iamlexzai

(1) (Reply)

Professional Photo Editor Needed. / Download Latest Snaptube APK / Professional Graphic Designer You Can Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.