Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President (33207 Views)

Miracle Ikechukwu Meets Julius Maada Bio President Of Sierra Leone (photos) / Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President / Mr Ibu Storms Sierra Leone For Fatima Jabbe Maada Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by vizkiz: 10:43am On May 14, 2018
Nollywood superstar Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her husband Prince Odianosen Okojie were the guests of the president of the Republic of Sierra Leone, Brig Gen Julius Maada-Bio and his wife Fatima Maada Bio at their home in Freetown, Sierra Leone.

This dinner was a casual break from several activities marking the inauguration of Sierra Leone’s latest president. The president and his wife who are self-professed fans of Mercy entertained the star and her husband to dinner on terrace of their home in the hillside of Freetown. The spread was delicately prepared by the first lady herself.

Previously, Mercy Johnson Okojie was a special guest at the inauguration ceremony at the national stadium, a cocktail and the state ball which took place afterward.

Mercy Johnson Okojie and her husband Odi Okojie also met with the Sierra Leone Vice President Mohamed Juldeh Jalloh, Liberian president George Weah, and the first lady of Gambia Fatoumatta Bah-Barrow.
“It was an honour to be a part of the celebration of Sierra Leone’s democracy,”

she said. “I am very thankful to the President Rtd Brig. Gen Julius Maada Bio and his lovely wife for their warm welcome. I am incredibly humbled and blown away by all the love I have received in Sierra Leone, It has been a one-of-a-kind experience and I will definitely be back again”

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by vizkiz: 10:44am On May 14, 2018

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by vizkiz: 10:44am On May 14, 2018

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by vizkiz: 10:52am On May 14, 2018
Superwoman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by vizkiz: 10:54am On May 14, 2018

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by vizkiz: 10:55am On May 14, 2018
See as person fine die kiss

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by naijaguy123456(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2018
A prophet has no honour in his own town, well done for making Naija proud.

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Tolbanks(f): 1:05pm On May 14, 2018
Good...

Meanwhile...

21 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by pauljumbo: 1:06pm On May 14, 2018
Why is buhari not there

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Dafreeguy(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2018
She as she bleach turn whitey..women and their fake lives
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by humbleofficer(f): 1:07pm On May 14, 2018
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 14, 2018
seems Sierra Leone is a colony of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Impregnable101: 1:09pm On May 14, 2018
Looking @ this woman, u will know she's a good wife

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by kapelvej: 1:09pm On May 14, 2018
Tolbanks:
Good...

Meanwhile...
grin grin grin grin, i was doing some work and feeling sleepy. this image jolted me back to life
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by roqrules04(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2018
Which country colonized Sierra Leone?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by goldenarrow: 1:09pm On May 14, 2018
Seen. Good. Next Topic please.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by phantom(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2018
Nollywood and our entertainment industry as a whole has taken its actors,actresses and musicians to where ordinarily they cant get in...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by wittyt98(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2018
wo! that's not my problem right now jare

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by pardy(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2018
okay Seen!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by emmyfizzy12(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2018
pauljumbo:
Why is buhari not there
no fuckery left... backward nation is mercy Johnson an economy guru. mumu country
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Dave0116(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2018
I hope this new president has not used the entire country's budget to celebrate his inauguration with Nigerian YEYEbrities grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Fesomu(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2018
Who won the premier league?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Charly68: 1:16pm On May 14, 2018
The gift of a man will make room for him indeed

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by LastSurvivor11: 1:16pm On May 14, 2018
Mercy is making her husband popular..

Btw, we are truly giant of Africa but on papers though grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Ppresh2017(f): 1:16pm On May 14, 2018
See cute couple
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Josh44s(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2018
I hope they will not come back with Ebola.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Tijay90(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2018
Africa!!! The showbiz continent... All I have to do is act film or sing trash... I'll be seeing governors and presidents in no time... Who needs education anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by joenor(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2018
Nor be small thing for them ooo, Nice one.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Ppresh2017(f): 1:18pm On May 14, 2018
Come for your digital currency trading signal. One week result will Daze and AMAZE you. I have an undeniable evidence.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by robinso01(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2018
how's inviting celebrities to inauguration going to improve the country? most celebrities invited are going to be paid from the country's money, where there are many important things to invest on. am tired of this African. leaders

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos / Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.