Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (65537 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by AutoJoshNG: 11:19am On May 14, 2018

She is not Nigeria’s first blogger. However, to her credit, she has inspired legions of Nigerians into the blogging business.

Linda Ikeji’s success is a story of handwork, persistence and focus.

The now-turned media entrepreneur is unarguably a pacesetter who has made a huge success out of her online enterprise.

The former model, aside from her blogging business, is always in the spotlight for some other things. For instance, when she is not taking pictures of herself in front of famous gates, she is putting up an online exhibition of top-of-the range cars in her car collection.

The charming Linda Ikeji is equally popular for her generosity with automobiles to her close relatives. At different times, she has demonstrated that bestowing car gifts upon her family members is a favourite pastime.

Some of the cars she has acquired for herself and her close relatives includes

-2016 Range Rover Autobiography
-2014 Range Rover Sport
-2011 Infniti Fx35
-2008 Toyota Camry
-2014 Toyota Sequoia
-2016 Acura MDX
-2010 Honda Civic
-2013 Honda Accord
-2013 Lexus Rx 350

Autojosh now presents, “Linda Ikeji and the Cars in Her Life”, a catalogue of photos of some of the cars that the popular blogger has acquired.

On the 3rd February, 2011, the Blogger announced on her blog the acquisition of a 2011 Model Infniti Fx35. The car was reported to have been acquired for N8million.

In 2011, a used 2008 Toyota Camry was also acquired by the famous blogger

In 2014, Peks, got a taste of his elder sister’s generosity. Linda Ikeji bought him a 2013 Honda Accord. The car was a birthday present to him.

The Blogger bought for her younger sister, Sandra, a N30million Mercedes Benz GLE. According to her, it was a reward for her sister’s support for her over the years”.

In November, 2016, a brand new 2016 Acura MDX was delivered to Linda Ikeji’s Banana Island residence. The car was a gift to her mother. The car was reported to be worth N19million.

Mr. Ikeji, the Blogger’s dad was not excluded from the largess of his famous daughter. In 2014, Linda endowed him with a Toyota Sequoia. The car was reported to be worth N7million. Her sister, Sandra, is pictured with the SUV.

Linda Ikeji also has a 2014 Range Rover Sport in her personal car collection

Linda’s 2014 Range Rover Sport was a birthday gift to herself. The purchase of the SUV set her N24 million backwards.

Top on her range of exotic cars (no pun intended) is the Limited Edition 2016 Range Rover Autobiography. The car was reported to be acquired with over N70 million.

https://autojosh.com/see-the-cars-in-linda-ikejis-life-see-photos/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by vizkiz: 11:20am On May 14, 2018
Dear God, when will I start driving my own Range rover 2016 model? When will a pretty woman present Benz to me as birthday gift?

When will I meet a rich woman in my life?

I mean a very rich woman with nice shape instead of these recharge card Magodo/Ikeja girls?

Speak to me lord...Where on the island should I look for these women?

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2018
shocked

Hilarious Caption!!

Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:24am On May 14, 2018
gringrin

Hardwork pays.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Whizdorm001(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2018
This is the type of woman we need in our life not the ones that will be asking airtime always.

64 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by hisgrace090: 11:59am On May 14, 2018
Igbo's says, onye rua orie!

If you work, you eat!

Congrats to lady Linda.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Lalas247(f): 12:01pm On May 14, 2018
she deserves it... hard working lady

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 14, 2018
Big girl

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by cescky(m): 12:45pm On May 14, 2018
She's worked hard so she can shop..

Afettrall isnt from her "workshop" grin

Nice one Linda

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Samuel624: 1:06pm On May 14, 2018
naso jare my guy
Whizdorm001:
This is the type of woman we need in our life not the ones that will be asking airtime always.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by CarGuideNG: 1:26pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 14, 2018
I thought it was "Linda Ikeji and the men in her life."

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by tarano: 1:29pm On May 14, 2018
Go and get your PVC.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Rutheby(f): 1:30pm On May 14, 2018
She's successful... She's a bae

12 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by inoki247: 1:30pm On May 14, 2018
okay... my own wears..

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Cooladex(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2018
Baba God pick my own call too na, Make i dey dash people car like pure water.

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Papaaldrich: 1:31pm On May 14, 2018
This one pass blood money. This is called Blog money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by money121(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 1:31pm On May 14, 2018
bich
black man mentality
alwsys consuming
and neva inventing
bich

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Teeabod(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2018
Let's take a minute to remember dasuki gate...if you know you know!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by calddon(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2018
So its that her blog that is giving her all these wealth, How is she doing it? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by DonMoga(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2018
YOU'VE BEEN SHOWING US CARS AND HOUSES, HUSBAND NKO?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2018
The person way de hammer this one no get two head o! Mtchewww..... Mk I c person way go de beg for recharge card Upandan. CLASSIC CHICK.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Respect55(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2018
We are waiting for the man in her life
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by chuks34(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2018
can the cars in her life give her orgasm undecided

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by naijaboiy: 1:33pm On May 14, 2018
Make una no go let person talk the one wey Dem go tag am hater. lipsrsealed

But we all know what we know. If you know, you know. grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Checked86: 1:33pm On May 14, 2018
"no pun intended" where is the pun in the first place before we discuss whether it was intended or not?

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2018
like we give a Bleepgrin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) / The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.