Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor (6829 Views)

Fleet Manager Needed / Let Me Be Your Uber/taxify Fleet Manager.. / A Business Manager/investor Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Carshopper:
Back to E-hailing bizness - so I have a kia rio (all time best) to give out on rental

1ST 13 Weeks: 35,000.00
Next 13 Weeks: 33,500.00
Next 13 Weeks: 31,500.00
Next 13 Weeks: 28,500.00

It will be further discounted if drivers pay rental on time or if driver is paying upfront for each week rent.

Matched...
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2018
wow... long long time o

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Every month we will be implementing strategies which will reduce driver weekly rent to as low as 20k. Through the month of October, we are implementing a strategy which reduces driver weekly rental to 25k and we hope to achieve returns max 150k monthly or min 130k monthly.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by rozayx5(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2018
Carshopper:
Every month we will be implementing strategies which will reduce driver weekly rent to as low as 20k. Through the month of October, we are implementing a strategy which reduces driver weekly rental to 25k and we hope to achieve returns max 150k monthly or min 130k monthly.

I want to give out a 2003 civic to a driver

Do uber or taxify accept that

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2018
rozayx5:

yes

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by rozayx5(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Carshopper:

yes

Thanks

Will get the car to lag then and get it registered
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by pumpress: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
rozayx5:

Am interested in uber driving, who is willing to entrust a Lady to drive his/her car.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
pumpress:

Am interested in uber driving, who is willing to entrust a Lady to drive his/her car.

Am willing if u are
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
This week going to be interesting one... new strategies, new rental figures and new cars onboard. We looking forward to a great week

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2018
This month we kick off our 25k weekly strategy. We have matched the first car and driver. So with his delivery at 25k weekly, we hope to achieve a monthly flow of 135k when other processes is added.

This processes do not take the driver away from driving IT keeps him DRIVING ....but with ease and more earnings to the driver.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Carshopper:
This month we kick off our 25k weekly strategy. We have matched the first car and driver. So with his delivery at 25k weekly, we hope to achieve a monthly flow of 135k when other processes is added.

This processes do not take the driver away from driving IT keeps him DRIVING ....but with ease and more earnings to the driver.

Drivers are truly the PAIN in building processes that can work.
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 5:50am On Oct 08, 2018
So we back again ... we have been working behind the scene on how to provide effective transportation delivery.

Coming weeks we will b implementing in all cars DRIVER PACK ... more details on this later

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Carshopper:
So we back again ... we have been working behind the scene on how to provide effective transportation delivery.

Coming weeks we will b implementing in all cars DRIVER PACK ... more details on this later

With the new strategy we kicked off this month, feedback coming in always complain on appearance n body odour of the driver.

We know driving thru for long gets u sweaty and knowing our clients want the best we decided to put a Driver Pack in all cars.

What is the Driver Pack?

The driver pack contains Mint, Deodorant, Body Spray/perfume. We believe a good scent within d work environment (d car) is highly necessary giving the clients we intend to meet.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by pumpress: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Carshopper:

Am willing if u are

I am, so what's the arrangement.
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 6:26am On Oct 12, 2018
pumpress:

I am, so what's the arrangement.

let's chat via whatsapp
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Alexious(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2018
Nice thread I must say and I have been following. However, I think you guys are not looking at the possibility of having ride sharing using a bus( high capacity 50 to 60seater buses) that will cater for the middle class. Case study of Abuja that has good road infrastructure but poor transport service.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Alexious(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2018
With 70% of the population living in satellite towns, this is another possible investment that can fetch millions and has more turnover than smaller vehicle ride sharing.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Alexious:
Nice thread I must say and I have been following. However, I think you guys are not looking at the possibility of having ride sharing using a bus( high capacity 50 to 60seater buses) that will cater for the middle class. Case study of Abuja that has good road infrastructure but poor transport service.

grin... u don peep into future plans abi

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Drivers truly a PAIN in the butt...

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2018
October strategy working out fine... 25k week rental test run has been OK. Hoping to deploy on other vehicles

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
No matter what processes you put out.. Drivers will always be drivers... they think only about themselves

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Alexious(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Can I get matched in Abuja as a drive ? Or get a vehicle on hire purchase to be paying weekly.

Cc: Carshopper.
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Alexious:
Can I get matched in Abuja as a drive ? Or get a vehicle on hire purchase to be paying weekly.

Cc: Carshopper.

I never open Abuja office ... but we dey cook am
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Some processes require sacrifice.. others just diligence. Drivers asked for reduced rental, but they fail to see that such rentals will come at a bargain.. Something must move or shift to achieve low rental

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
The push to 20k weekly delivery isn't easy. It gets harder with drivers that think only for their own needs, drivers that can't uphold a simple contract agreement that reduces the rental fee from 35k to 20k.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by tukopy: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oga Carshopper
Please how can I contact you Sir
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2018
After a lengthy ban ... AM BACK

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
Carshopper:
After a lengthy ban ... AM BACK

seriously?!

please I want to make an enquiry. how do you perform a background check on your drivers. Does Uber carry out anything like that before they match drivers with partners?
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

seriously?!

please I want to make an enquiry. how do you perform a background check on your drivers. Does Uber carry out anything like that before they match drivers with partners?

1. via their guarantor
2. copy of utility bill
3. visit the address given
4. have comprehensive insurance
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2018
October gone .. and paid ... we moving ... Signed a new deal for November going forward.
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
This is another one. You can hire vehicles for weekly or monthly rate. .

Each having its own requirements and payment structure. We all about good business delivery and new ideas.

1. MONTHLY Rent cost is 108k monthly

Upront is 45% of monthly sum

55% is paid up on a date agreed.

Maintenance will be exclusive to the renter

Repairs will be judged on conditions of vehicle

2. WEEKLY Rent Cost is 30,000

No upfront needed

Maintenance exclusive to the renter

repairs is shared responsiliblity

2b. Weekly Ret Cost is 25,000

No upfront needed

Two structured pick up Morning and Evening

Maintenance exclusive to renter

repairs shared responsibilty

2c. Weekly Rent Cost is 20,000

No upfront needed

Maintenance exclusive to rentee

Repairs exclusive to rentee
Re: Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor by Carshopper(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2018
Carshopper:
This is another one. You can hire vehicles for weekly or monthly rate. .

Each having its own requirements and payment structure. We all about good business delivery and new ideas.

1. MONTHLY Rent cost is 108k monthly

Upront is 45% of monthly sum

55% is paid up on a date agreed.

Maintenance will be exclusive to the renter

Repairs will be judged on conditions of vehicle

2. WEEKLY Rent Cost is 30,000

No upfront needed

Maintenance exclusive to the renter

repairs is shared responsiliblity

2b. Weekly Ret Cost is 25,000

No upfront needed

Maintenance exclusive to renter

repairs shared responsibilty

2c. Weekly Rent Cost is 20,000

No upfront needed

Maintenance exclusive to rentee

Repairs exclusive to rentee

driver needed ... location based (alapere, ifako, gbagada, bariga)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation To Hit 12% In 2019—fitch / Charcoal Exportation Business Opportunity In Nigeria / January 2021 Inflation Rate Rises To 16.47% As Food Inflation Jumps To 20.57%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.