Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (14891 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by warripekin(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2010
While I will go for proverb 31 woman any day , I will not marry a deeper lifer, a mountain of fire woman(too much , fire and die) , a christ embassy & winners ( too superficial). I can't marry a bitch of the first order , a slut of any kind ( whether it is asewo kobo kobo, or high maintainance ). A brainless , yet material concious man eater.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by justwise(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2010
warripekin:

While I will go for proverb 31 woman any day , I will not marry a deeper lifer, a mountain of fire woman(too much , fire and die) , a christ embassy & winners ( too superficial). I can't marry a naughty woman of the first order , a slut of any kind ( whether it is asewo kobo kobo, or high maintainance ). A brainless , yet material concious man eater.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 4:33pm On May 25, 2010
cant marry a guy that is  foul-mouthed, lazy, selfish, abusive and arrogant and self centred
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by otukpo(f): 4:45pm On May 25, 2010
A thief, lazy, womanising and good for nothing man.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by ruffhandu: 4:59pm On May 25, 2010
justwise:

Which brotherhood is that?

White Garment Gathering I presume
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by SmashingM(f): 5:00pm On May 25, 2010
I can't marry a self centered man, a slowpoke, an abusive man, an irresponsible (includes lies, cheating, waywardness etc.) man and above all i can't marry a MAN THAT DOES NOT FEAR GOD.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by justwise(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2010
ruffhandu:

White Garment Gathering I presume
grin grin grin maybe u are right
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 5:06pm On May 25, 2010
SmashingM:

I can't marry a self centered man, a slowpoke, an abusive man, an irresponsible (includes lies, cheating, waywardness etc.) man and above all i can't marry a MAN THAT DOES NOT FEAR GOD.

Seems all the women want almost same thing. Lol

Will add stingy to mine. Lol
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by SmashingM(f): 5:06pm On May 25, 2010
A-40:

Hmmm lets see even though Marriage is still at least 5 years away for moi. . . Unattractive,Not smart,Disrespectful,Vindictive,Undiplomatic,Bad cook (At least be able to boil rice for God sake),Vain (Mrs Aso-Ebi,Aso-Ota e.t.c, white gold,purple gold,pink gold,rainbow gold so on and so forth well not till i'm earning LeBron money),Frigid,Paranoid wo when man reach that bridge we go cross am

Guy thanks for making my day!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 25, 2010
I will never marry a poor man! tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by A40(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2010
Now i ain't saying she a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke niggas!! Haha tell us something we don't know
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 5:14pm On May 25, 2010
@uju
Roflmao. . . .i dnt blame u jare but for me he doesnt have to be rich, but atleast financially ok
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Faher(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

I will never marry a poor man!  tongue

That's so generic, women don't even need to say it anymore. It's already taken for granted cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Faher(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

@uju
Roflmao. . . .i dnt blame u jare but for me he doesnt have to be rich, but atleast financially ok

I'm guessing by that, you mean an upper middle class guy (>5M yearly)? It's the same thing.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 25, 2010
Rotflmao  grin  grin

TOPE2000!:

@uju

lol! Ok, maybe financially ok will do for me too. But like A-40 said, I ain't messing with any broke Nigga!  tongue cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 5:24pm On May 25, 2010
@faher
Wrong!! What is wrong with wanting a guy that has a good job with regular income?? Does that mean upper class?? Hell if i can get a upper class guy, the more the merrier.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

@faher
Wrong!! What is wrong with wanting a guy that has a good job with regular income?? Does that mean upper class?? Hell if i can get a upper class guy, the more the merrier.

cool cool grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2010
dem don come again

awon ole tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 5:31pm On May 25, 2010
how are we ole bro tkb?? Lol
U guys want pretty ladies with booobs, ass, nice body n wateva and we r not allowed to say what we want too. u think Looking good for u guys is cheap??lol
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 25, 2010
^^ lol! Don't mind them. If they knew how much I spend on my hair alone to look good for them, they won't question my 'materialism'!  grin  grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

U guys want pretty ladies with booobs, backside, nice body n wateva and we r not allowed to say what we want too. u think Looking good for u guys is cheap??lol
we havent said you people shdnt look for good looking dudes

rich guys? anyway, ill also marry a rich gurl tongue

how are u jare aburo mi atata
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by ruffhandu: 5:38pm On May 25, 2010
Faher:

That's so generic, women don't even need to say it anymore. It's already taken for granted cheesy

what if a man comes on borrowed robes? that is why gals are easily beguiled
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

Unlike women, it costs practically nothing for a guy to look good! tongue cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^ lol! Don't mind them. If they know how much I spend on my hair alone to look good for them, they won't question my 'materialism'! grin grin
3,500 per week

14,000 per month

< 170,000 per year and u will not let us rest

if u chase bling bling and u end up getting a clean boi who becomes broke after marriage what would u do?
divorce? u never holla
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 5:41pm On May 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

U guys want pretty ladies with booobs, backside, nice body n wateva and we r not allowed to say what we want too. u think Looking good for u guys is cheap??lol
i wonder o
its like those that dont have it are not meant to be on planet earth undecided

tkb417:

and yet they say ladies are the only expert when it comes to cash tongue cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 5:42pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

Lol. . . . So guys with good jobs n regular income are now considered 'rich' is it that bad now?? Lmao.

I am gr8 jare egbon mi atata. U?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

Unlike women, it costs practically nothing for a guy to look good! tongue cheesy
dont comment on what you dont know

mens apparels are expensive. If you dont know this, then ill start questioning ur taste in men
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

lol we know. most women who "look good" only do so under a thick layer of make-up. no wonder a lot of men suffer buyers remorse the morning after the wedding.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

i wonder o
its like those that dont have it are not meant to be on planet earth undecided
kiss kiss kiss

yme, i didnt say ill date a rich babe cos of her cash; ill do that so she wont be a leech
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

3,500 per week

14,000 per month

< 170,000 per year and u will not let us rest

if u chase bling bling and u end up getting a clean boi who becomes broke after marriage what would u do?
divorce? u never holla

If a guy earned earned 80k and I asked him to give me 14k out of it every month for my hair alone, how would he feel? It think it'll be more 'profitable' for me too look for someone who earns 800k instead!  grin

Dont mind me jor, I've been on d move for a while now!  wink

y me:

Don't mind them, when it comes to them, it's anyother thing but gold-digging!  angry
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 5:45pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

say what?
guys are just expensive trust me more than ladies
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

say what?
guys are just expensive trust me more than ladies
tell her jare

@Tope
where have u been? i don miss u o
oko e nko? lol

@Uju
$100 per month for ur hair do isnt too much at all but ill like to know what ull be doing with ur money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Black Girls Grinding a brotha? / Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.