Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger (2989 Views)

How To Add Reaction And Comment Buttons To Posts On A Telegram Channel / How To Add Follow Buttons To Your Blogger / Plz How Du I Park Garrantor.ng Domain To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by jaydee1o1(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2018
Pls who knows how to add share buttons to blogger dashboard, pls kindly drop your number
Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by slapandfall(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2018
C
Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by myettiallah: 6:58am On May 27, 2018
mynd44, wey no get money to barb hair should know how to do that, he should also know how to add the "ban" button grin
Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by emmabest2000(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2018
slapandfall:
C

C for Cum

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2018
There is a site called stack-overflow. Questions like these have terrific answers

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by ELTON123(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2018
go there you go see am
Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by Harwal: 7:05am On May 27, 2018
Mrnoniz:
As easy as... Email : Mydreamschoolng@gmail.com for awesome share buttons or blog design of your choice.

one of my blogs https://mydreamschool.com.ng

Can I send u a mail too
Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by mostHandsome01: 7:06am On May 27, 2018
Go to your blogger dashboard, click on Layout, then click on add gadget, look for share botton and then click add.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by ITbomb(m): 7:19am On May 27, 2018
The easiest way is to add it from your dashboard but those buttons are as ugly as hell

The best way (especially if you don't code or edit html) is to use SumoMe addon
They have beautiful and smart buttons that can detect the screen size and readjust automatically
See example on www.ityunit.com

If you can code, and you need the fastest loading share buttons, look for donreach share buttons code and insert in your html.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by Bigval5: 9:28am On May 27, 2018
Check my blog @ my signature if you like the share buttons contact me.
Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by mrkachi13(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2018
jaydee1o1:
Pls who knows how to add share buttons to blogger dashboard, pls kindly drop your number

Whatsapp me: 081 832 858 46

Demo below

Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 27, 2018
Mazinoweb.com

Fb.com/mazinokighooyolo
Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by bedfordng(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by tuhamworld: 5:54pm On May 27, 2018
If you love the Share buttons attached to this post, you can checkout the tutorial on how to use the custom sharing button here

Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by Akinduyo2(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2018
Hi guys, I'm running a promo for all bloggers. Get a customized blogger template at 2500 naira.Why is it so cheap? because, I want to attract customers before raising it high. contact me on akinduyoeniola17@yahoo.com all you just have to do is to tell me how you want it to look like. hurry up, this promo is ending on the 30th of june. you pay after service. trust me. benefits: seo optimized mobile view different colors ads friendly template set up support. visit: www.guruscoach.com.ng
Re: Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
You dont need to worry about how to add Share botton to your blogger blog because it is already embeded to your blog by default.

Take Your Business To The Next Level With 500 Naira
https://Expose-Your-Business..com

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? / Free Download Of The Ultimate Seo Tools - Scrapebox / Professional Web Design And Development In Warri, Delta State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.