Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Software That Gives You 1800 Views,clicks Per Hour On Your Website For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Software That Gives You 1800 Views,clicks Per Hour On Your Website For Sale (556 Views)

If A Post On Your Blog Gets More Than A 100 Clicks Per Week, Dm For Business / Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks / Software That Generates Unlimited Traffic,clicks Per Hour For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software That Gives You 1800 Views,clicks Per Hour On Your Website For Sale by marvin212: 2:23pm On May 14, 2018
Hello, Guys,

Update!!!

40 sold so far

I have 100 different Traffic Software License to give to 100 internet marketers( If you don't know what to do with it, please its no use contacting me).

The Most Powerful Traffic Bot
Boost your Views, Stats, Impressions, Votes, Likes, ...

Boost your stats!

Are you dreaming about an infinite flood of visitors from all around the world?
Do you want to increase your views with one single click?
Then Diabolic Traffic Bot from Diabolic Labs is the software you need!

The Most Powerful Traffic Bot will create an endless stream of visitors, views, votes, and impressions and boost your stats incredibly!
Diabolic Traffic Bot generates unlimited web traffic to any website, video or blog.

Diabolic Traffic Bot have hundreds of proxies ready to use instantly. All proxies are reloaded every few minutes from our servers that are testing proxies 24/7

Features:

Send Unlimited Traffic To Multiple URL's
Multi-Threading
Random URL Referer
Random Browser User Agent
Limit Traffic to Send
Random Time in Web Page
Cookies Cleared Each Visit
Real-Time Traffic Stats
Private Proxies Allowed
Real-Time Log
Browser or Socks Mode
Easy Script Language
Choose Proxy Country
More than 4500 proxies to use

Included Modules:

Soundcloud Play
Youtube Search and Play
Simple Website Visit
Website Visit and Random Click
BC.VC Click Next Button
Click Next Button
Amazon Search Product and Click

What you can do with the traffic:

Increase Website Stats
Increase Soundcloud Plays
Increase Views
Increase Downloads
Increase Votes
Manipulate Any Analytics Software
Manipulate Alexa Ranking
Simulate Users

FAQ

Does this traffic count in Google Analytics?
Yes

How much traffic can I get per hour?
Depend on the number of threads you use, with 50 threads you can get around 50 views every 10 seconds, 300 views/minute, 1800 views/hour

Do I need proxies?
No, the software download hundreds of tested proxies

Can I use my own proxies?
Yes, the bot can use private proxies with username and password

Can the software click in a specific part of the site?
Yes, with the integration of scripting you can simulate about anything in any webpage

Supported Operating Systems

Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8
Windows 10
Windows Server

Additional Requirements

.NET Frameworks 4.5
84MB Hard Disk Space

P:S: If you think you need this please hurry as its only 100 licenses are available. I am not a regular user of nairaland platform but I will try as much as possible to answer your questions as to how you can use the software.

But to reach me faster shoot me a mail here: writerslife2018(at)gmail(dot)com.

You can also call here: 08068055816, 08104927573

Guys, it is not free, but it is affordable.
Re: Software That Gives You 1800 Views,clicks Per Hour On Your Website For Sale by WilderPeters: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
Websites are of no use without clicks and views. Proceeding on to set and stone an appointment with those in knowledge can go a long way in making sure that your software reaches the right audience. However, insufficient information is available on this page.
Re: Software That Gives You 1800 Views,clicks Per Hour On Your Website For Sale by aadiv: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2021
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Onewheel Pint Accessories
Re: Software That Gives You 1800 Views,clicks Per Hour On Your Website For Sale by itamarzixuan: 12:13pm On May 05, 2021
The first phase the preparation should, theoretically, be uninfluenced by the intended intensity and duration of the sound which is subsequently produced. In fact, however, so quickly are the three phases accomplished that the pianist rarely has capacity to think, in performance, of each phase separately. an interview with Carl Daikeler
Re: Software That Gives You 1800 Views,clicks Per Hour On Your Website For Sale by itamarzixuan: 11:14am On May 06, 2021
When a blind man bears the standard pity those who follow…. Where ignorance is bliss ‘tis folly to be wise…. Carl Daikeler founded Beachbody

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Developer Asap / Nairaland Gets Https / If You Can Build A Cloud Storage App Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.