Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Davido Performs In Sierra Leone At Presidential Inauguration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Performs In Sierra Leone At Presidential Inauguration (602 Views)

P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Performs In Sierra Leone At Presidential Inauguration by oluwafemme129(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2018
Over the weekend, the country of Sierra Leone witnessed the inauguration ceremony of its new President Julius Maada Bio.

Nigerian superstar singer Davido was present at the venue as he was invited to thrill the new President and guests at the inauguration with a performance of his hit songs.

He wrote on his Instagram page:

Congratulations Your Excellency President Julius Maada Bio , The New President of The beautiful Country of Sierra Leone �� ❤️ . I also want to say a big Thank you to the First Lady of Sierra Leone Her Excellency Mrs Fatima Jabbe-Bio for the invite to Grace this wonderful Event . Also present was the Newly Elected President of Liberia �� His Excellency President George Manneh Weah � I cant Wait to visit LIBERIA God bless you sir. I am really excited about Our new African leaders Coming in. God Bless Africa ❤️❤️ #YouthPresident

Re: Davido Performs In Sierra Leone At Presidential Inauguration by rummeh: 2:45pm On May 14, 2018
Everywhere nai chioma dy follow am go sef?
Re: Davido Performs In Sierra Leone At Presidential Inauguration by Idonki(f): 2:51pm On May 14, 2018
Whr chioma dia

(1) (Reply)

This Unbelievable Technologies Created By Nigerians Will Change Nigeria By 2025! / I Make 600,000 Weekly - Bobrisky / EXCLUSIVE: High On Ice Cream - How Toyin Aimakhu's New Man Proposed To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.