Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Moment Mum Taking Selfies On An Escalator Drops Her 10-mth-old Baby To Her Death - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moment Mum Taking Selfies On An Escalator Drops Her 10-mth-old Baby To Her Death (3862 Views)

17 Year Old Orphan Goes To The Same School As Her 10-Month Old Son / Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Mum Taking Selfies On An Escalator Drops Her 10-mth-old Baby To Her Death by Pat081: 4:20am On May 15, 2018
RIP to d little angel, Stop taking pictures in peoples cars and at peoples gates,your village people will kill you for nothing thinking you have made it.
Re: Moment Mum Taking Selfies On An Escalator Drops Her 10-mth-old Baby To Her Death by Randy100: 5:44am On May 15, 2018
Some women are very careless with babies. Use wrapper and tie ur baby they won't here. 21st century mum my foot.
Re: Moment Mum Taking Selfies On An Escalator Drops Her 10-mth-old Baby To Her Death by Elnino4ladies: 5:50am On May 15, 2018
Now this is the height of carelessness

1 Like

Re: Moment Mum Taking Selfies On An Escalator Drops Her 10-mth-old Baby To Her Death by Nobody: 9:58am On May 15, 2018
what a wrongggg headline....
from the video we can clearly see the woman couldn't use the escalator,her husband tried to keep her steady, she lost her balance and the baby slipped...
i always anyone i go out with if you cant use the escalator let's take the stairs
Re: Moment Mum Taking Selfies On An Escalator Drops Her 10-mth-old Baby To Her Death by Willexmania(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2018
mancheeutd:
There are no accidents...master oogway (kungfu panda)
So You Still Watch kungfu panda at ya age ? undecided

Don't Mind Me , I Just Finished Watching barbie now...... grin
Re: Moment Mum Taking Selfies On An Escalator Drops Her 10-mth-old Baby To Her Death by gcof(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2018
Am i the only one that saw that the baby falling off had nothing to do with selfie?
Re: Moment Mum Taking Selfies On An Escalator Drops Her 10-mth-old Baby To Her Death by mancheeutd(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2018
Willexmania:

So You Still Watch kungfu panda at ya age ? undecided

Don't Mind Me , I Just Finished Watching barbie now...... grin

Dude I have a folder of about 30gig full of only animations there are so many hidden messages in animations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evil Owl Fell In Broad Daylight At University Of Abuja / My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust / Unilag Diploma Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.