Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening (49646 Views)

One Of The World’s Most Fearsome Snipers Arrives In Ukraine Vowing To Slaughter / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) / Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by AFONJACOW(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2018
useless terrorist why can't they stay in their Palestineand enjoy their religion in peace...

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by AFONJACOW(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Jerusalem belongs to both the Palestinians and Isrealites,

We have other countries that have their embassy in Jerusalem, America is not the first.
America moving their embassy is symbolic though.
I agree it is a legal move, but it is not a logical move.
abeg how did Jerusalem belong to Palestinian abi the way Nigeria belong to
Hausa/fulani
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by iskay1971: 9:43pm On May 14, 2018
Religion apart.
Jerusalem is the only city God calls His own all over the world.. Being the Creator of the entire universe He (God) gave it to Israel whom He called "My Chosen"
That is clearly affirmed in the Holy Bible. Fighting Israel over Jerusalem is as good as fighting God. Palestinians can't win in this battle against the covenant people except God is no longer God whose words cannot be broken.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by munas: 9:53pm On May 14, 2018
djlaqua91:
Sadly nothing new, we know how callous the Israeli IDF can be

Funny thing is a lot of ignorant Nigerians think Israel & jews give a Bleep about Blacks or Christians as well lol.

#FreePalestine

We dont care if they give a Bleep about blacks or chritians....

All we know is that Jerusalem is the capital of Isreal full stop

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:00pm On May 14, 2018
stonekc:

bro are u a pastor,y display ur num
ok,will be glad to get the questions.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by DonCandido(f): 10:09pm On May 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Hypocrite, you blame the Nigerian Army for killing IPOB miscreants but support Israel when they kill as if Israel even know who you are. I am pro Israel FYI but I only wanted to point out the hypocrisy in you.

I agree with you. You are bold!

Whichever side of the religious divide we find ourselves, we must always be objective in taking positions or supporting a side of an argument.

We cannot win any trophy for being politically correct.

Human being killing each other devalues the "being" appendage to "human" that qualifies us a rational entity.

For anyone to knowingly stow the embers of what is fast becoming a tit for tat religious war through their words and actions is condemnable.

ALL RATIONAL beings must stop and ask: how has the deaths in Nigeria and Israel solved any of problems which bedevils our very existence on planet earth?

Has our views here been helpful in advancing the proposition that "men are the measure of all things"

Where does celebration of the death of another human being fall? Expression of our rationally or manifestation of our barbarity?

The unnecessary deaths in Nigeria and elsewhere diminish my very "humanity".

I call on all RATIONAL NLders to stand for what is good and condemn evil no matter its coloration.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by authority2006(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
nice one

This is what you get when trying to stop God's word

Rubbish state of Palestine

Yeah, yeah, yeah! And you're shouting about killer herdsmen here in Nigeria when this is your true character.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by authority2006(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
I JUST HOPE SOME NORTHERN SCALLYWAGS WILL NOT USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO START VIOLENCE IN NIGERIA . LONG LIVE ISRAEL AND PEACE UNTO JERUSALEM . KUDOS TO DONALD TRUMP .

But some of your brethren are already jubilating about the killings, if it starts somewhere else, you shouldn't be too concerned.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by guyla: 10:18pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=OhiOfIhima post=67557306] They never hate peace.. Trump n Natayahu hate d peace

Jerusalem is so significant to Israel, Israel is incomplete without Jerusalem, it is the City of God of the Israelites
Besides this is a sign of end time, It is a fulfilment of the scripture
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by emmysoftyou: 10:21pm On May 14, 2018
Throwback:
Just watch as those who claim they are fighting for their own freedom in Nigeria and have the right to self emancipation, will be the ones supporting the Israelis as they continue to hold on to land that is not theirs.

I still blame Britain for all that has happened to Palestine since the time the first Jewish settlers were allowed to come in from Poland, Austria, Ukraine, Germany etc, before and after the 2nd world war.
you must be sick for trying to distort history.. Israel maybe scattered all over the world due to Arabs conquest in the past but they still have Israelites living in their home and origin.
Go and read Zionism....
What's happening now is not a surprise to me or any Christians in Nigeria but it's the fulfillment of the holy scriptures.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by adex300: 10:22pm On May 14, 2018
Puah:
It is Official we have lost our sense of humanity..
we were human before religion, class and ethnicity caused a division...
its a sorry case..
Human killing human like we some cockroaches...oh
cry cry cry

my sister I was short of word seeing how Nigerian's are celebrating the killing only for religion deferences.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by selemempe: 10:26pm On May 14, 2018
Throwback:
Just watch as those who claim they are fighting for their own freedom in Nigeria and have the right to self emancipation, will be the ones supporting the Israelis as they continue to hold on to land that is not theirs.

I still blame Britain for all that has happened to Palestine since the time the first Jewish settlers were allowed to come in from Poland, Austria, Ukraine, Germany etc, before and after the 2nd world war.
just watch as those who support killing of unarmed ipob protesters will start blaming britain and u.s for not giving headslammers their own country.. hypopoyamus hypocrit

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by emmysoftyou: 10:33pm On May 14, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

We all make mistakes but it’s getting much ....I’m still confuse where they said in the Quran that I’m holy war that you are killed for fighting you will be given 72 virgins
picture below

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by guyla: 10:35pm On May 14, 2018
samozi:
end of the world...I swear this has to do with the revelations playing out... soon Israel will move to reclaim the temple...and then...wait o...and then what??��

then rapture, read Matthew 24 or Luke 21
Rapture is not the end, the end comes three and half years after rapture,

Read Daniel 24 (not sure) we are in the sixth reign, the reign of rapture after it comes the millennial reign, the winding up of creation

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by fabrex(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2018
Don't understand dis world again... Palestine fighting Isreal for Jerusalem. Na una papa land?
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Empiree: 10:52pm On May 14, 2018
emmysoftyou:
you must be sick for trying to distort history.. Israel maybe scattered all over the world due to Arabs conquest in the past but they still have Israelites living in their home and origin.
Go and read Zionism....
What's happening now is not a surprise to me or any Christians in Nigeria but it's the fulfillment of the holy scriptures.
sp clueless
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Throwback: 11:01pm On May 14, 2018
emmysoftyou:
Go and read Zionism....

Good you know some history.

Pray tell who scattered the Jews, long before the Arabs began expanding from the Arabian peninsular, from a land their Jewish scriptures told us they committed genocide to occupy?

Pray tell why the current country called Israel did not exist until after the 2nd world war?

Pray tell why the Jews who populated this country were largely migrant Jews who came to occupy land that their Zionist Jews were buying from the Arab landowners?

Pray tell why the first 5 Prime Ministers of this new country called Israel, were all immigrants from Poland, Ukraine, Austria, Russia, Germany etc?

How can someone who claims the land is his heritage be buying land from the Arabs who were the landowners?

And did the Jews not forcefully occupy more land than they initially bought?

What would Israel do with the Arab Muslims and Arab Christians that are in their midst and are firmly rooted within the uncontested Jewish boundary, and that are indigenous to the land with families that can trace their ownership to over 100s of years while the Jews can only trace their own heritage to maybe just 3 generations after which the traceability is towards Poland or Ukraine or Austria?

You think international law has any regard for religious text and predictions?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by emmysoftyou: 11:10pm On May 14, 2018
Throwback:

Good you know some history.

Pray tell who scattered the Jews, long before the Arabs began expanding from the Arabian peninsular, from a land their Jewish scriptures told us they committed genocide to occupy?

Pray tell why the current country called Israel did not exist until after the 2nd world war?

Pray tell why the Jews who populated this country were largely migrant Jews who came to occupy land that their Zionist Jews were buying from the Arab landowners?

Pray tell why the first 5 Prime Ministers of this new country called Israel, were all immigrants from Poland, Ukraine, Austria, Russia, Germany etc?

How can someone who claims the land is his heritage be buying land from the Arabs who were the landowners?

And did the Jews not forcefully occupy more land than they initially bought?

What would Israel do with the Arab Muslims and Arab Christians that are in their midst and are firmly rooted within the uncontested Jewish boundary, and that are indigenous to the land with families that can trace their ownership to over 100s of years while the Jews can only trace their own heritage to maybe just 3 generations after which the traceability is towards Poland or Ukraine or Austria?

You think international law has any regard for religious text and predictions?
all your answers are here..
Picture below..
Read about him..

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by emmysoftyou: 11:17pm On May 14, 2018
Empiree:
sp clueless
anuofia

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Throwback: 11:24pm On May 14, 2018
emmysoftyou:
all your answers are here..
Picture below..
Read about him..

You should read well about Zionism and how the likes of Rothschild contributed money so that Jews could buy lands from the more populous Arabs in the territory known as Palestine.

Then proceed to read about how the Jews began to invent new Jewish names from villages that were previously Arabic.

Read about how Jewish farmers were settled on those lands and how the Jews were eventually allowed to declare their nation state on he section of Palestine land they occupied as majority but which still had Arab landowners within.

Then read about how the Jews then proceeded to use military might to seize more lands as it was their nature in their own scriptures.

Even the Jerusalem being discussed today, still has Arab presence that can never be disregarded. Even till now, Israel knows it cannot lay ownership to all of Jerusalem, because it does not even occupy and cannot occupy land that is already occupied by Arab Palestinians

At the end of the day, the Arabs must eventually have their own nation state from the land of Palestine just as the Jews had theirs from the same land. Or there will be just a single Palestine as it was before the Zionists, and that Palestine nation will be composed of Arab Muslims, Arab Christians, and Jews. All with equal rights in that single country.

And I am a Christian, not just a Christian zombie Jewish ass-licker who thinks he was created to serve the purpose of the Jews in a world where Justice still exists.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Empiree: 11:45pm On May 14, 2018
emmysoftyou:
anuofia
look, don't quote or mention my moniker man. I don't like talking to criminal. And who told you Muslims are against Jerusalem?.

God punish whoever brainwashed you cuz you can't differentiate between ancient Jews and Zionist European Jews.

African Christians are so clueless undecided

In your clueless brain, these occupiers resemble followers of Jesus to you?. I guess you don't read your bible. Everything their old testament forbids is what they allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Malcolm1234(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

But the same Isreal can kill Syrians in Syria UNINVITED and it's okay. Your God must be shaking his head at the hypocrisy, hatred and bigotry of you all

Isreal didnt foolishly walk to syria's border to do that.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Empiree: 11:54pm On May 14, 2018
Throwback:

At the end of the day, the Arabs must eventually have their own nation state from the land of Palestine just as the Jews had theirs from the same land. Or there will be just a single Palestine as it was before the Zionists, and that Palestine nation will be composed of Arab Muslims, Arab Christians, and Jews. All with equal rights in that single country.

You just beautifully summed it up. Nigerian Christians, a k a HYPOCRITES think by having "Jewish state" and Jerusalem as its capital would give them freedom of religion. Lae lae. They see how they treat Christian Arabs and Christian Africans. Israel can't stand them. From Islamic point of view, it is a shared state with religious Laws base on holy text. Hence, this is what current Zionist occupiers don't want.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by emmysoftyou: 11:59pm On May 14, 2018
Throwback:

You should read well about Zionism and how the likes of Rothschild contributed money so that Jews could buy lands from the more populous Arabs in the territory known as Palestine.

Then proceed to read about how the Jews began to invent new Jewish names from villages that were previously Arabic.

Read about how Jewish farmers were settled on those lands and how the Jews were eventually allowed to declare their nation state on he section of Palestine land they occupied as majority but which still had Arab landowners within.

Then read about how the Jews then proceeded to use military might to seize more lands as it was their nature in their own scriptures.

Even the Jerusalem being discussed today, still has Arab presence that can never be disregarded. Even till now, Israel knows it cannot lay ownership to all of Jerusalem, because it does not even occupy and cannot occupy land that is already occupied by Arab Palestinians

And I am a Christian, not just a Christian zombie Jewish ass-licker who thinks he was created to serve the purpose of the Jews in a world where Justice still exists.
oh lawd ,I'm not in the good mood of typing now, I wish I can trace my write up in facebook..
Bro do you know about ottoman empire? They're found in present day turkey. They ruled so many continent after the downfall of Rome. This ottoman empire conquered and rule over Israel and Jerusalem. They brought in the Arabs to establish a territory there hence the creation of Palestine via Jordan. They made them rulers over the real inhabitants of Israel. They maltreated Israelites with cruelty hence their moving out From their own God blessed nation. It was Zionism, a philosophy instigated to bring back the jews back home. The jews are known to be rich and they all contributed to the development of Israel and their military might.
If Christian, Judaism and Arab recognizes Mount Sinai then definitely there's no doubt that Israel is the real owner of Jerusalem.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by emmysoftyou: 12:22am On May 15, 2018
Empiree:
look, don't quote or mention my moniker man. I don't like talking to criminal. And who told you Muslims are against Jerusalem?.

God punish whoever brainwashed you cuz [s]you can differentiate between ancient Jews and Zionist European Jews.[/s]

African Christians are so clueless undecided

In your clueless brain, these occupiers resemble followers of Jesus to you?. I guess you don't read your Noble. Everything their old testament forbids is what they allowed.
you clueless Being. Let me enlightened ur modafucking Brain from the cancel.

Re you trying to tell me that the ancient jews no longer exists? Or no trace of their generations till date? The Zionist movement then only brought the awakening of all Israelites all over the world to come back home. You guys calling the present israel as Europeans jews re sick, we have the real jews and even Adof Hitler was able to recognized the real jews hence his genocide killing of six millions jews in Germany..
The jews from time immemorial suffers a lot of damages and pains from the Arabs nation after the downfall of Rome, the ottoman empire began their wicked act against the Christians and the jews, they even created Palestinian from Jordanian exodus to keep an eyes to underdog the Israelites.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by newslifeop: 2:02am On May 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Empiree: 2:15am On May 15, 2018
emmysoftyou:
you clueless Being. Let me enlightened ur modafucking Brain from the cancel.

Re you trying to tell me that the ancient jews no longer exists? Or no trace of their generations till date? The Zionist movement then only brought the awakening of all Israelites all over the world to come back home. You guys calling the present israel as Europeans jews re sick, we have the real jews and even Adof Hitler was able to recognized the real jews hence his genocide killing of six millions jews in Germany..
The jews from time immemorial suffers a lot of damages and pains from the Arabs nation after the downfall of Rome, the ottoman empire began their wicked act against the Christians and the jews, they even created Palestinian from Jordanian exodus to keep an eyes to underdog the Israelites.
Told you not to quote me right?

Anyways, if they are faithful to God and Jesus, why do they not follow law or establish law of Torah?. What does Torah says about homosexuality which is now legal in modern Israel?

Help yourself foul mouth. Don't tell me you don't have gig. It is only few mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh2mdPbYnZI

You know better than these people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RjnvQHWyLE

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by lonelydora: 3:25am On May 15, 2018
obonujoker:
I hate killings... Let Palestinians allow Israel have Jerusalem na, shebi its just US embassy going there??

The significance is more than that.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by ollah2: 3:56am On May 15, 2018
Malcolm1234:

Isreal didnt foolishly walk to syria's border to do that.

Explain what they did?
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by alBHAGDADI: 5:54am On May 15, 2018
Men, this news is so painful to Empiree, Olah2, vedaxcool, Rilwayne001, lexiconkabir

grin grin grin

Accept Jesus now or Go and get a suicide vest
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Empiree: 6:10am On May 15, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Men, this news is so painful to Emp.iree, Olah2, veda.xcool, Rilwayn.e001, lexicon.kabir

grin grin grin

[s]Accept Jesus now or Go and get a suicide vest [/s]

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/no-bible-doesnt-command-stand-israel/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers / Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react / Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.