Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Can I Marry My Cousin Sister Or Brother? Countries That Support It - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can I Marry My Cousin Sister Or Brother? Countries That Support It (507 Views)

Checkout Countries That No Longer Exist On This Planet Earth (photos) / Countries That Speak Igbo Languge / 5 Foreign Countries That Speaks YORUBA, No. 3 Use It As Official Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Cousin Sister Or Brother? Countries That Support It by monikmotivatioa: 5:01pm On May 14, 2018
This is a question that goes in the minds of many guys out there: ''Can I marry my cousin sister or brother?''. We are going to break this topic down based on the beliefs, culture and morals of the society. Sometimes we get attracted to our cousin sisters, maybe...read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/05/can-i-marry-my-cousin-sister-or-brother.html
Re: Can I Marry My Cousin Sister Or Brother? Countries That Support It by BabaRamota1980: 7:22pm On May 14, 2018
Out of the millions non-related persons eligible and available for you to marry you instead prefer marriage with your blood relative?
Re: Can I Marry My Cousin Sister Or Brother? Countries That Support It by BabaRamota1980: 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
monikmotivatioa:
This is a question that goes in the minds of many guys out there: ''Can I marry my cousin sister or brother?''. We are going to break this topic down based on the beliefs, culture and morals of the society. Sometimes we get attracted to our cousin sisters, maybe...read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/05/can-i-marry-my-cousin-sister-or-brother.html

...are you two already fvckng?

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Real Yorubas? / Domestic Staff (househelp, Nanny,drivers, Cooks) Provider In Abuja / What Is Africa’s Original Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.