Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School (77031 Views)

Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by mikeyung71(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2018
... :nice cake made for imade...
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Smarkie: 7:31pm On May 14, 2018
noted
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by akinyemi4real11(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2018
Jobs recruitment. Any interested fellow should send His or her CV to matrintab@gmail.com. There is going to be an interview if you are luckily shortlisted. Best of luck.
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 14, 2018
skayT:
The last time I checked, it was Yoruba people that topped the list of a party you'll attend and be rest assured food will be in surplus. Shey na Ibo party you won talk about? Small rice and zero meat with plenty shayo!

Are u minding that one? He doesnt even know the meaning of the word 'owanbe' or 'mogbo moya'. Its because, even strangers, expect to get food and pack takeaway to their house.
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Yoruba4Life: 7:50pm On May 14, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
Why are yoruba people always stingy with food at their party? Ordinary birthday and i cant even see a trace of food.

You dis Okoro animals just like to open ur stinky mouths and spit out nonsense... angry

Just FYI... you can nvr go to a Yoruba party without seeing excess refreshment! cool

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by tiger28: 7:58pm On May 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
men this girl go worwor pieces when she grow grin see as sophia transfer dele momodu mouth why davido transfer him ninja turtle head grin
KIDS have INFESTED NL. OBVIOUSLY this one is toooo young to be a parent YET. And when God answers them with a severely disabled child, they will begin to ask God WHERE they went wrong...... Duh!!!
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by BchristopherJ(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
men this girl go worwor pieces when she grow grin see as sophia transfer dele momodu mouth why davido transfer him ninja turtle head grin

Marafoka Ni Boboy Yi sha!!!
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by AdeniyiA(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

grin grin
Thunder fire your left nyansh guy... grin
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by killuminati(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
chai grin

Crazy dude
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by David17D: 8:25pm On May 14, 2018
abeg who them hep, the point is deep in her dark pained soul...she knows she's still jeaolous af
grin
😉
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by killuminati(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
Why are yoruba people always stingy with food at their party? Ordinary birthday and i cant even see a trace of food.
dem go soon poison you
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by dasparrow: 8:35pm On May 14, 2018
Happy birthday to lmade!
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2018
forreelinc:
ugly pikin
go born ur own
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Princemoneyman(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2018
9ja! I fear una sha...
Like it or not, this small ''ugly'' princess OBO get money pass your generation.

Before you quote me, look up for the thunder that is about to fire your broke ass. Poor bastards....
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by forreelinc(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2018
dustar:

I fit swear say ur pikin no go fine pass her. Wey u go pray for ur own blessings. U de hate...
grin ah abeg o pikin wey go ugly pass am go be horror film
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by noah91(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:

You meant ur starved tribe
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by pensilpyper(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2018
samsung grand prime+ for sale in ogun state 07087770041 it's neat and with receipt and full accessories contact me

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Burgerlomo: 11:01pm On May 14, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Ayobami7(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2018
Nice
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by thanki410(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2018
Turtle headed young fine pikin at day light and on HEAVY make ups... Enjoy your day [this is how a pained nigerian soul wishes a happy birthday..]
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by NERDYDREAMS(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2018
forreelinc:
ugly pikin
you fine reach am,,make we see ur pics grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by SirBunky85(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:
School ndi nwego.
skulu nde nwere ego
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by LivelyB: 1:29am On May 15, 2018
Yoruba stingy with food at their party? Please say something else
NwaChibuzor44:
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by bellotaofeek: 4:47am On May 15, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:

See ATENU grin
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by forreelinc(m): 5:32am On May 15, 2018
NERDYDREAMS:
you fine reach am,,make we see ur pics grin
grin okay you want make I laff Abi? You are very wicked
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by forreelinc(m): 5:34am On May 15, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
go born ur own
Oya bring your sista lets get started
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by forreelinc(m): 6:04am On May 15, 2018
hAlexandro:
lipsrsealed you would still beef a 3 yr old girl's glory lazy ass
Ew at least I am not oggling at her like you perv
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Evidora27: 5:55pm On May 15, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Not nice at all....Hating on a child....SMH
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by hAlexandro(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2018
forreelinc:

Ew at least I am not oggling at her like you perv
see this pedophile ooo you need a brain check
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by forreelinc(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2018
hAlexandro:
see this pedophile ooo you need a brain check
grin God no go let me share the same name with your papa
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by hAlexandro(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2018
undecided undecided
forreelinc:

grin God no go let me share the same name with your papa
too dull for my liking peace out oaf
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by forreelinc(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2018
hAlexandro:
undecided undecided too dull for my liking peace out oaf
grin yeah go f*ck your kid sister perv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.