Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) (42976 Views)

Davido Hits 20 Million Instagram Followers (Photo) / Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by BloggersNG: 7:06pm On May 14, 2018
Now Thats a Quick one, and very smart, With Over 200k Followers Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Just got verified on her Official Instagram page.. congrats to her, She really worked hard for it. Check it below!

News From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-gets-verified.html

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 14, 2018
Well well, you can pay for that.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2018
That's how to know real niggas

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by yungmoney447(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2018
Mutemenot:
That's how to know real niggas
What is this one saying...mtcheww

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by mmclatino(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2018
Davido really deserved so.me accolade ♦

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
na wah o...so she became a celeb for jst being davidos gf?...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by thesicilian: 7:36pm On May 14, 2018

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by kratosonofzeus: 7:46pm On May 14, 2018
davido might have paid Instagram a huge amount for the blue thick on behalf of his gf, but even Annie and 2baba, banky and adesua Neva did this much ,is davido the first person to fall in love ?, I know he has been jazzed with menstrual pad blood, by the way this so called chioma is not that beautiful sef, her lips like kpomo

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2018
yungmoney447:
What is this one saying...mtcheww

tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by mayweather145: 8:02pm On May 14, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
davido might have paid Instagram a huge amount for the blue thick on behalf of his gf, but even Annie and 2baba, banky and adesua Neva did this much ,is davido the first person to fall in love ?, I know he has been jazzed with menstrual pad blood, by the way this so called chioma is not that beautiful sef, her lips like kpomo
well-done Mr....analyzer I see absolute hatred !

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by NairalandFAYOSE(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
Anytime you see a girl shaking her buttocks while walking, just know she is going to her guy's place.
How did I know because it's written on syrup bottles "shake well before use" wisdom will kill me one day...

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
G
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by satowind(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
So
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
What's the importance of getting verified?

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by neolboy(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
Oh Lord what kind of thing is this?

Am tired already or am i the only one tired of this Bbnaija, Davido and Chioma and all these mod pushing this rubbish to font page

#occupynairaland2018

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by israelmao(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
Stars in all fields always have burden of women to contend with.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by tasceige(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
Kudos to her..
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by SlyIg(f): 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
kratosonofzeus:

Wetin you d yarn sef!

14 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by humblenature: 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
lipsrsealed

"Success has many bedmates. Failure is an orphan"

Weldone chioma. I wish you well with Davido. Many girls would love to switch destinies with you now.

My advise with you is simple.

1. Save for you future .

2. Trust only in God. It is only a foolish person that puts his trust on man.

3. Protect yourself from disease and hiv. Don't sleep without condom with Davido. #30 billion cannot prevent transmission..

Imagine Davido without money ! Do you think you will still love him?

Well, I am happy for you. We love your humility and not because you are davidos gf. Don't 4get dat

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
grin She don dey become celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by kmaster007: 8:19pm On May 14, 2018
congrats to her
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2018
so?
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by TheNigerianMan: 8:20pm On May 14, 2018
This lady has been more than a blessing in Davido's life

She is beautiful

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 14, 2018
. grin. ebi like u don fall victim to dis kain jazz b4.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by MrErudite(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2018
Nice move.....
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Divay22(f): 8:20pm On May 14, 2018
Well, what can i say?
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by ebukav(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2018
OBO inlove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Snaps At Womb Watchers Over "Are You Pregnant?" Questions / Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw / Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.