Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification (1952 Views)

US, UK, Canada and any countries Numbers For Whatsapp Verification / Get USA Phone Number For Free Calls, Text Message, Whatsap And Verification / Subscribers Blame NCC For Unsolicited Calls, Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification by emmybiz(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2018
Do you need a USA phone number ? If yes, I will teach you how to get that done in minutes.

You will learn how to successfully use this phone number to create and verify your USA whatsapp and facebook account .

It will be used to make and received call worldwide without any restriction.

will teach you how to recharge your USA line and how to get free credit for making calls.

Receive calls and SMS from any part of the world free with your USA phone number. This is very simple, that you can create and start using USA phone number in maximum of 10min.

what's app 09076158533
Re: Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification by Tooniee12: 8:49pm On May 14, 2018
How much??
Re: Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification by edunwanna: 10:23pm On May 14, 2018
send details to 08038217381
Re: Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification by emmybiz(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2018
Tooniee12:
How much??
drop ur whatsapp no
Re: Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification by emmybiz(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2018
still available
Re: Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification by crownson(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2018
please send info to zoeplusa (at) gmail (dot) com

emmybiz:
still available
Re: Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification by chedom123: 5:45pm On May 17, 2018
don't fall for him, he is a scammer, I have every prove, he has scammed a lot of people already

1 Like

Re: Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification by Tooniee12: 9:08am On May 27, 2018
emmybiz:

drop ur whatsapp no
+1 yes
Re: Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification by biztip: 9:50am On May 27, 2018
chedom123:
don't fall for him, he is a scammer, I have every prove, he has scammed a lot of people already
d way and rate scammers are operating in nairaland these days is alarming. I rember back in d years when Nl used to be safe.
Re: Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification by emmybiz(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
chedom123:

Have you or anyone done business with me and I don't deliver, let the person come out and prove it.

Just saw this trash today.

May God forgive you for trying blackmail me.
Re: Get Ur USA Phone Number For Calls, SMS, Facebook And Whatsapp Verification by eaglegist: 5:25pm On May 03, 2020
This post is very insightful, big kudos to you bro. I did my whatsapp verification by following the steps i saw HERE. . very easy to follow and reliable

(1) (Reply)

Earn Almost 45k Per Month For Posting On Facebook And Commenting On News / Any Good Internet Business Ideas / A Good Business With 100 To 200k As Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.