Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos (68844 Views)

Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) / Soku And Kula Oil: Wike And Dickson In Cold War / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 7:34am On May 15, 2018
lightness77:
far from it bro...
What happened was not just a protest, they carried out the rituals done when a person dies, the same thing was done to alamiesigha in 2005. He buried many of his children and he's joined them too... The wickedness in BY is beyond your imagination, the people are suffering... Don't blame them...

LET THEM DO SOMETHING SIMILAR AND GET RID OF ALL THESE OLD MEN IN POWER.. WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR? OR ARE THEY ONLY CONCERNED WITH MATTERS OF BAYELSA ALONE? WHAT ABOUT "ONE NIGERIA"?

WHY CAN'T THEIR UNCLAD MAGIC TERMINATE PEOPLE FROM FAR & WIDE, INSTEAD OF JUST THE PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY? undecided

1 Like

Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by mrgreen4real(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2018
If not for their protruding chest and hair styles, I would have said these are men
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by Nobody: 7:36am On May 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LET THEM DO SOMETHING SIMILAR AND GET RID OF ALL THESE OLD MEN IN POWER.. WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR? OR ARE THEY ONLY CONCERNED WITH MATTERS OF BAYELSA ALONE? WHAT ABOUT "ONE NIGERIA"?

WHY CAN'T THEIR UNCLAD MAGIC TERMINATE PEOPLE FROM FAR & WIDE, INSTEAD OF JUST THE PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY? undecided
Dickson is not from their community he's the governor, are you sure you even read the post before commenting?
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by Fezzolee: 7:42am On May 15, 2018
haywire07:
Their daughters are somewhere on instagram with the name Mhiz porsche slaymama richgalz
hahahahah you no well
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by 8stargeneral: 7:53am On May 15, 2018
Dis daughters for do d protest for dem nah grin
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 7:56am On May 15, 2018
lightness77:
Dickson is not from their community he's the governor, are you sure you even read the post before commenting?

HOW DID YOU SKIP THE PART I MENTIONED "BAYELSA" ?
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by boladearegbesol: 8:07am On May 15, 2018
Is there no better way of expression? Why go naked?
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by temitemi1(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2018
And this are someone's mothers I hope they pay them well after this show of SHAME undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by adeolawabenson: 8:19am On May 15, 2018
why protesting naked you made your point already somethings are not neccesary in this country undecided undecided
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by umasoyeoche(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2018
Ah ah. What’s all this na?
Governor Dickson is not involved in any marginalization of any body. These women must have been paid to to this just to disgrace the governor and get people talking....
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by Nobody: 9:01am On May 15, 2018
umasoyeoche:
Ah ah. What’s all this na?
Governor Dickson is not involved in any marginalization of any body. These women must have been paid to to this just to disgrace the governor and get people talking....
80% of his appointment are from his local government, including the vc of the university so the issue of marginalization is unquestionable.
A state that recieves 13 billion naira last month yet nothing to show for it .
if he can't make things better at least he shouldn't make it worse...
I don't blame the old woman
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by cocoboss(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2018
omo i swear i tire mehhn
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by aisha241: 9:05am On May 15, 2018
Gov. Dickson has done so much for his people but i wonder why women in his state should go naked to show their grievances notwithstanding, i believed this move is being motivated by some political He-Goats only interested for their pockets..
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by NDUVOICE(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2018
'hell' does not full qualify what students and staff are going through in NDU!
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by IssaK: 9:09am On May 15, 2018
this is not understandable claiming you are been marginalized after jobs have been provided, reforms don't happen over night, how can these women allow them selves to be used for a mere token to push the agenda of the opposition trying to discredit the hard work of an exemplary Nigerian who has his people at heart.
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by Myvonne23(f): 9:10am On May 15, 2018
This protest is politically motivated, go to the said school and see how 84 and 88 years old people are still civil servants. A school were the authorities have not had any positive impact. When other schools go out to source for funds, they sit back and wait for the government, which administration has added value to that school aside from the alamieyeseigha administration and the Dickson lead government, how people will let mischievous people to youse them and bring down their selves.
CastedDude:
It was earlier reported today how angry protesters took their agitation to another level after blocking all major roads leading to the Niger Delta University (NDU), Amassoma,Bayelsa State. The protesters - comprising the host community, the staff of the Niger Delta University, including cleaners and gardeners, have locked all offices and also blocked the main entrance to the institution...

Some aggrieved protestors went as far as stripping and being topless during the demonstration.

They are said to be protesting against the administration of Governor Henry Seriake Dickson over an alleged marginalization of the people of Amassoma, and that they want the whole world to know that the ongoing civil service reforms being carried out in the NDU by the state government is mainly targeted at the people of Amassoma Community.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/amassoma-community-protest-against-governor-dickson-in-bayelsa.html
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by yakalade: 9:13am On May 15, 2018
its funny that mothers allow themselves to be used as tools to discredit a honest and hardworking governor in the name of marginalization, this is simply opposition at work
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by emmyonuoha12345: 9:17am On May 15, 2018
this women would have think of other option to go about this than going naked on the street... really shame... But Governor Dickson has done such good to the good people of his state
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by malamswags: 9:21am On May 15, 2018
Why would our mothers allow themselves to be used by the clueless APC party just for political gains. Governor Dickson has done exceptionally well in delivering dividends of democracy to the great people of Bayelsa and its environs. Our Dear mothers don't stoop soo low for earthly gains, because your children are watching. Long live Bayelsa state and Governor Dickson.
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by jabirsuleiman: 9:25am On May 15, 2018
This women should have seek for another option of protest , Not Going Unclad .,Governor Dickson have Helped the live of his citizen in many ways .they shouldn't pay him with this .
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by jesica22: 9:37am On May 15, 2018
They are trying to danish his name, if not what they are protesting for does not warrant anyone to go naked
Myvonne23:
This protest is politically motivated, go to the said school and see how 84 and 88 years old people are still civil servants. A school were the authorities have not had any positive impact. When other schools go out to source for funds, they sit back and wait for the government, which administration has added value to that school aside from the alamieyeseigha administration and the Dickson lead government, how people will let mischievous people to youse them and bring down their selves.
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by johngold20: 9:43am On May 15, 2018
The protest was motivated amids to achieve selfless motives bent on tarnishing his image.How could married women of this age unclad just to show their grievances.I wonder what the world is becoming.
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by ebigagbe: 9:50am On May 15, 2018
I must say this is just a mere propaganda to destroy the name of our great Governor Seriake Dickson, The man is doing a lot of us in this State and its glaring.
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by harleymarh1: 9:50am On May 15, 2018
what are this old women protesting for? from what am seeing the beyalsa state governor is trying his possible best to meet up to all his peoples need ,just of recent he build a
1.Diagnostic Center located at Imgbi road, Yenogoa.
2.A world class and magnificent 10,000 seat Bayelsa state Ecumenical centre built by the restoration administration
name them he is still doing it and we know he will deliver ,abeg this women make una kuku go rest for house
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by Joshuaamb: 9:51am On May 15, 2018
This people wee not kee me jare.
But this is uncalled for.
I thought such things have stopped since 2000
This transformation the Governor is trying to carry out is for their own benefits, they are to shallow and blinded to see the end result and the good plan and development he is trying to give them e.g Bayelsa Diagnostic Center At Imgbi, Yenogoa
I wee say this is planted......
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by bintnuur: 9:59am On May 15, 2018
what am i seeing i wonder why some women would do such things in the name of protest shaa i dont blame them they have been paid to do it
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by mhizveo: 10:01am On May 15, 2018
How much were this women paid to carry out such undignified act? This women cant be civil servants This is
pure political Scam.
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by janeowumi23: 10:02am On May 15, 2018
This is just a display of pure propaganda. This are jobless mamas that dont even know which tables they are turning, just being influenced. how can a responsible civil servant or business owner.... etc whose jobs and reputations are held with so much esteem come publicly and display such nudeness with no shame or display of sanity just to promote something as silly as this..... Shame!
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by Jennifred: 10:04am On May 15, 2018
This is indeed a sponsored protest if not why go topless when there are many descent ways to brandish our aggrievancies. Any meaningful civil servant will never agree to this kind of protest. It's sponsored and political.
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by ovieogidi: 10:18am On May 15, 2018
This is the problem of Nigeria, how can the reform be targeted at your people? That means most of your people are working with forged documents and that is a crime, no sentiments. The protest is useless
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by Emmanuelxon: 10:22am On May 15, 2018
See their brezz like the 9ja economy.. Now what exactly is the major point if this protest?? Because seems like protesting these days is becoming a hobby. Like protesting for too much rain or what??
Re: Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos by Elomatt: 10:39am On May 15, 2018
Why protest topless? Nigerians should learn how to go on a descent protest to press home their demands. I doubt if genuine civil servants would agree to embark of this kind of protest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible / Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents / Aisha Yesuf Reacts As Tahir Mamman Makes Tinubu’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.